Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Hex said:

@Andy Truong Sorry to hear about the refusal, would you mind please expanding on the reason as to why it was refused? 

Also, you say your son is withdrawing - personally, I think he would be crazy to give up a "free" 186 (based off you being the main applicant) - I'm sure there's a real good, valid reason he doesn't want PR. 

@Andy Truong, to my knowledge, if he withdraws 186 visa application, then he is still valid on his 457 until it expires. 

But as @Hex said, it is a free based 186 so why withdraw then. As he is a dependent so whatever visa you are on, his visa is the same. If he wants to stay longer in Australian, he can apply for another visa onshore while he is on 457. Bridging visa will be issued once he lodged his new visa application.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, tocsa said:

My company wrote the names of participants on the invoice.

Letter from training provider is a good idea. I suggest that it includes also the confirmation that the training cost has been paid in total. You should also upload the training material (including training content for each training day) and attendance sheet.

And first of all, pray for positive outcome!

 

 

 

Thanks very much for your ideas. We should also write names on the invoice as well as a letter from the training provider. Thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Jenny1985 said:

Can’t believe DE has increased!!!!!

No way that's sucks mate 😞

 

  • Confused 1

June 2015 - Entered Oz on a 417  working holiday visa 

Dec 2015 - Company applied for a 457 sponsorship     
Feb 2016 -  457 granted  (
Fitter in regional WA)
Feb 2018 -  ENS 186 TRT
Visa and Nomination applied

Jan 2019 - PR granted with no further request for information

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there! 

I have been reading posts and comments on this thread for a while, I want to share our on going journey with 457 to 186 TRT.

  • Occupation: Architectural Draftsperson
  • State: NSW
  • Country Origin: Philippines
  • No. of Applicants: 1 Main 2 Dependents
  • Stream: 457 to 186 TRT
  • Visa and Nomination lodged with Agent(Mara): 21 September 2017
  • Nomination Approved: 29 January 2018
  • Visa Status: Further Assessment
  • health Assessment: Wait for further advice from the department

We hope and pray for a positive outcome, Trying to be positive at all times!

  • Like 2
  • Congratulations 1

  • Nomination and Visa applied - 21 September 2017 thru M.A.
  • Nomination - Approved 29 January 2018 😊
  • Visa Status - for "Further Assessmentfrom Feb 2017 - Finalised 01 August 2019 - VISA GRANTED!!!!
  • Country - HR
  • Occupation - Architectural Draftsperson
  • State - NSW
  • No. of Applicants - 1 Main 2 Dependents
  • Stream - TRT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"11 months - 14 months" for TRT. Currently showing on my IMMI account.

Website not updated yet - this will follow shortly.

A point to note, these new processing times are for the month ending 31 December.

Edited by boo-yaa
  • Like 1

Occupation: ICT Customer Support Officer
Birth Country: LR
Stream: ENS TRT
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  17 March 2018

VISA GRANTED - 13/03/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All, 

So, I haven't posted much on here, but everyone's messages of support to each other have been great to see - thank you. In case it's helpful, I wanted to let you know my visa was today. Details below. Hurray! 

Good luck everyone 🙂

 

 

Edited by SR744
  • Congratulations 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nircha said:

Hey mate, the police check you got is the right one. 

Take a look at this screen grab from Immi website that gives you the detail of the Consent. And yes, immigration actually contacts Nz MOJ.

2019-01-23 07_50_36-Window.png

Awesome spoke with my MA he wasn’t aware of this. He’s just thrown a letter together that I need to sign and send back as he believes there isn’t a template or form to use as such ? 


NDT Technician 

QLD

Nomination lodged 27/02/2018

186 ENS lodged 28/2/2018

LR

British Citizen 

2 years in NZ

6 months in West Papua 

5 years on 457 in Australia 

Application Status Recieved 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.3b9fbfdfcfc662956074d5b208280469.png

22 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

"11 months - 14 months" for TRT. Currently showing on my IMMI account.

Website not updated yet - this will follow shortly.

A point to note, these new processing times are for the month ending 31 December.

Yes -  I just saw the same thing on my account when logging in.

Edited by BB88
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

Awesome spoke with my MA he wasn’t aware of this. He’s just thrown a letter together that I need to sign and send back as he believes there isn’t a template or form to use as such ? 

I was provided with a pdf file. I will message that directly to you. 

  • Thanks 1

 

Occupation: ICT Customer Support Officer
State: NSW
HR(NP)+LR(Nz)+LR(Au)
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  14 Feb 2018
Nomination approved:4th Dec, 2018
Visa status changed to Initial assessment on 10th Dec, 2018
An updated evidence of English language for my partner was requested, new IELTS result provided for partner on the same day 
Further information requested on 14th of Jan, 2019: Consent for New Zealand Criminal Check
Nz MOJ was asked to verify on 26th and Nz MOJ completed verification on 28th Jan
current IMMI Status:Finalized on 6th March, 2019

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, nircha said:

I was provided with a pdf file. I will message that directly to you. 

Would be awesome if you could upload it here as well. Thanks heaps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hibye said:

Would be awesome if you could upload it here as well. Thanks heaps!

I am not sure if this would differ across applications but this is what I was provided.

NZ MOJ Consent to Disclosure of Information.pdf


 

Occupation: ICT Customer Support Officer
State: NSW
HR(NP)+LR(Nz)+LR(Au)
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  14 Feb 2018
Nomination approved:4th Dec, 2018
Visa status changed to Initial assessment on 10th Dec, 2018
An updated evidence of English language for my partner was requested, new IELTS result provided for partner on the same day 
Further information requested on 14th of Jan, 2019: Consent for New Zealand Criminal Check
Nz MOJ was asked to verify on 26th and Nz MOJ completed verification on 28th Jan
current IMMI Status:Finalized on 6th March, 2019

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone lodge a complain on longer delay on processing their application? Does it really help to fasten the application process. I am waiting for 26 months. No replay yet. Thinking to lodge a complain through global feedback unit. Any suggestions...please.....Thnaks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I’d seen this forum sooner! I’ve spent the whole afternoon reading. Feeling positive with approvals starting to come through. 

Just thought id add my details, hopefully it helps others.

 

Occupation: Nurse

State: NSW

457-186 ENS TRT

Nomination application 5/3/18

Visa application 7/4/19

Nomination Approval 12/1/19

Ive had no change in status at present and no request for additional information.

 

Hoping to hear something soon! This wait is just the worst!

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Congratulations 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we all may feel slightly deflated to see the waiting times have increase slightly. However - the 90% of applications has decreased by 1 month which I believe is the more important figure! It is still showing that waiting times are decreasing on the whole. We've recently seen a lot of late Feb - mid March applications approved meaning overall the backlog has nearly been processed! I understand some of you are still waiting from much earlier, which is very frustrating! But we are all in this situation together, and I am positive that waiting times over the coming months will begin to return to back to a more 'normal' time frame now the backlog is coming to an end! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TRN said:

Anyone lodge a complain on longer delay on processing their application? Does it really help to fasten the application process. I am waiting for 26 months. No replay yet. Thinking to lodge a complain through global feedback unit. Any suggestions...please.....Thnaks

Have you tried to contact them? 26 months is way too much.

I think you need to call Immigration and ask what's going on!

  • Like 1

Occupation: Welding Technician
State: NSW
 Country: LR+HR
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination  and application applied:  30 MAY 2018
IMMI Status: Finalized   1st May 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SAJ.N said:

Have you tried to contact them? 26 months is way too much.

I think you need to call Immigration and ask what's going on!

I have called few times. My MA sent email. But no luck. Very frustrating..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think complaining or calling immigration helps, my friend was waiting for 34 months for her 186 DE visa.  As you can imagine she had called, complained after it reached the 24 month mark and nothing helped - it is just a waiting game.  She then received news that nomination was refused - very frustrating, they are going through appeal at the moment.

 

I am too waiting on my 186 TRT

Occupation: Marketing Specialist

State: NSW

Stream 457- 186 TRT

Number of Applicants: 2

Nomination Applied 14/06/2018

Application Applied 29/06/2018

IMMI Status: Received

This last week I have uploaded recent payslips, proof of new UK and AFP Checks (uploaded receipts) to show in progress

 


Occupation: Marketing Specialist
State: NSW
Birth Country: LR
Stream: ENS TRT

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186
Nomination applied: 14 June 2018 
Visa Application submitted: 29 June 2018

IMMI Status: Finalised 19 April 2019
Processing Office: NSW PESE

Medicals had expired in July 2018 and we were not requested for complete new ones!


1. Update your Profile: -> https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ or click on your account in the top right -> Account Settings -> Signature
2. The Spreadsheet is here: 
ENS 186 Timeline - Google Sheets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

I don't think complaining or calling immigration helps, my friend was waiting for 34 months for her 186 DE visa.  As you can imagine she had called, complained after it reached the 24 month mark and nothing helped - it is just a waiting game.  She then received news that nomination was refused - very frustrating, they are going through appeal at the moment.

 

I am too waiting on my 186 TRT

Occupation: Marketing Specialist

State: NSW

Stream 457- 186 TRT

Number of Applicants: 2

Nomination Applied 14/06/2018

Application Applied 29/06/2018

IMMI Status: Received

This last week I have uploaded recent payslips, proof of new UK and AFP Checks (uploaded receipts) to show in progress

 

Do you know the reason of the refusal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CPP said:

Thanks very much for your ideas. We should also write names on the invoice as well as a letter from the training provider. Thanks again.

yes, if you still can do that. If you did not have a training provided by an RTO, you have to provide evidences as much as possible.


Occupation: marketing specialist

Application (Nomination and Visa): 16 March

DE, offshore

5 applicants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was refused because there was no updates in the documents provided.  As the application was submitted over 2 years prior the documents were out of date, and IMMI do not have to request for information now they can straight out refuse.  So She has appealed.

 


Occupation: Marketing Specialist
State: NSW
Birth Country: LR
Stream: ENS TRT

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186
Nomination applied: 14 June 2018 
Visa Application submitted: 29 June 2018

IMMI Status: Finalised 19 April 2019
Processing Office: NSW PESE

Medicals had expired in July 2018 and we were not requested for complete new ones!


1. Update your Profile: -> https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ or click on your account in the top right -> Account Settings -> Signature
2. The Spreadsheet is here: 
ENS 186 Timeline - Google Sheets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, tocsa said:

My company wrote the names of participants on the invoice.

Letter from training provider is a good idea. I suggest that it includes also the confirmation that the training cost has been paid in total. You should also upload the training material (including training content for each training day) and attendance sheet.

And first of all, pray for positive outcome!

 

 

 

My employer provided an invoice with participant who is an australian citizen, also his name was there in organizational chart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

It was refused because there was no updates in the documents provided.  As the application was submitted over 2 years prior the documents were out of date, and IMMI do not have to request for information now they can straight out refuse.  So She has appealed.

 

Thanks

Edited by TRN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

It was refused because there was no updates in the documents provided.  As the application was submitted over 2 years prior the documents were out of date, and IMMI do not have to request for information now they can straight out refuse.  So She has appealed.

 

This "no request" rule only comes into effect in March this year - I'm surprised they got away with that. 


Occupation: Developer Programmer
Birth Country: SA (South Africa)
Stream: 457 > 186 TRT > Citizenship 
Number of applicants: 4 (wife + 2 children: age 1 and 3)
Visa and Nomination applied:  January 9th 2018
Nomination approved: 8th October 2018
Visa Granted: 12 November 2018

IMMI Status: Finalized (granted)

Citizenship application: 1st January 2020 
Invitation: TBC
Test Date: TBC
Approval: TBC
Ceremony: TBC

***Disclaimer***  I'm not a migration agent. When in doubt, seek advice from a professional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

It was refused because there was no updates in the documents provided.  As the application was submitted over 2 years prior the documents were out of date, and IMMI do not have to request for information now they can straight out refuse.  So She has appealed.

 

This is just so outrageously unfair on so many levels 😞

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Occupation: Customer Service Manager
State: VIC
Birth Country: LR
Stream: ENS DE
Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  June 2017

(Further Assessment (24/1/19)


IMMI Status: GRANTED (18/2/19)       🍾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×