4 hours ago, Whites.uk said:

Your VISA Lodgement (2 days different) / Occupation is similar to mine.

Assuming your job code is? Computer Network & Systems Engineer  - 263111 - it's on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). 

Should get it quicker as your Occupation is available via the Point Skill test, where mine is Grandfathered 😞

I've buckled up for a long ride 😕 

Unfortunately not, I am also on the Grandfathered rule, my occupation is Systems Administrator - 262113 so it is on the STSOL.

Important notice to all people required to provide NZ police clearance certificate or Criminal record certificate.

We have been contacted by AU immigration and required now to provide new NZ police clearance certificate (Full Criminal Record) with new consent forms as per the case officer request

although our certificates are just 3 months old and the reason why is as per the letter attached below from our case officer.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask a question. Currently i am on bridging visa, i am working full time for my sponsored employer i.e. 38 hours per week. i have some extra free time on weekend, can i go for any other job? one service station here looking staff for weekends, can i go and work with them? They will pay me weekend rate with taxes and super too.

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask a question. Currently i am on bridging visa, i am working full time for my sponsored employer i.e. 38 hours per week. i have some extra free time on weekend, can i go for any other job? one service station here looking staff for weekends, can i go and work with them? They will pay me weekend rate with taxes and super too.

Hi mate, I suggest you not to take the risk. 

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

No Kashif, you can not work on tax.

5 hours ago, Synergy22 said:

Why he cant do more than one job? is it against the sponsorship, any proof for this.

Sponsorship is a contract/agreement between you and your employer, you are a full time employee on a salary which you have shown to immigration in papers, if you work more than this or somewhere else on TFN, your tax returns goes high and immigration department see your tax returns and they can easily find the difference, so better not to work on tax.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

I think u can if u apply via Direct Entry, 

Its best to get a migration agents advice on this rather than here but i reckon, U dnt have any restrictions when u apply via Driect entry which says u are to work for that one employer but Trt however is a different story because ur 457 or Tss has a condition ur expected to oblige to it

7 minutes ago, Syed Ali said:

Sponsorship is a contract/agreement between you and your employer, you are a full time employee on a salary which you have shown to immigration in papers, if you work more than this or somewhere else on TFN, your tax returns goes high and immigration department see your tax returns and they can easily find the difference, so better not to work on tax.

True if ur on a TSS contract. I applied via DE and im not on a TSS visa so i dnt think that matters. But again, im no expert. 

2 hours ago, Syed Ali said:

Oh i have no idea. What of 187 direct entry? 

12 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

Like people just said, via TRT I think you can't because of the contract you signed.

I was DE and was working in 2 places

Family member applied in June 2018, direct entry as a graphic designer (not on the MLTSSL). I'm quite optimistic after seeing mostly February people getting processed. 

Are there anybody here that applied as graphic designer and if so how long did you wait for the golden email?

PS. I'm sorry to hear about the people that were stung along for years before getting refused. I wish the Australian government got more done faster with all the tax I pay. I'm facepalming hearing some of these stories.

• Sad 1

I applied 186 through TRT stream. My MA told me you can work because you are on bridging visa now so you don't need to fulfill the sc457/TSS visa conditions.

And he suggest me just to work as a casual or part time. So if case officer raise any question about your other job we will explain them that you are a full time employee on your current sponsored employer, you just working as a casual employee in another business to spend your extra free time. And he told it will not be issue with immigration because you are not breaking any condition of your current bridging visa.

On 19/01/2019 at 01:05, Black Serpant said:

Important notice to all people required to provide NZ police clearance certificate or Criminal record certificate.

We have been contacted by AU immigration and required now to provide new NZ police clearance certificate (Full Criminal Record) with new consent forms as per the case officer request

although our certificates are just 3 months old and the reason why is as per the letter attached below from our case officer.

Untitled.jpg

@Black Serpant Well it happened to me also. Took 3 months to get this sorted. Normally NZ police check is valid for 6 months but seems like for additional penal check only 2 months. So please get a new NZ police certificate and submit along with a new consent as requested.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dlasar27 said:

Will someone please explain what Hr and Lr countries mean?? And why it matters to get 186 approved?? 

Please 😊

Im from Srilanka not sure if it's HR or LR

my opinion:

People from low risk countries( developed countries) are more trustworthy than the people from developing countries(mainly Asian)

I might be wrong.

Edited by bigbasin