Hi All,

I'm really happy to share with you all that I've received the golden email just now! I'll now open the champagne in the fridge 🙂 

This forum was incredibly helpful for me so thanks everyone and I hope you guys will have the good news soon as well! 

Cheers! 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 28

2 minutes ago, Benoit said:

Hi All,

I'm really happy to share with you all that I've received the golden email just now! I'll now open the champagne in the fridge 🙂 

This forum was incredibly helpful for me so thanks everyone and I hope you guys will have the good news soon as well! 

Cheers! 

Congratulations!

It's been very quiet so fingers crossed this is the start of a new surge of approvals! Wonder if they've given up on February now and started to prioritise March....?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Hi guys, after waiting for 20 months, I received an email from the immigration last night said our application has heen refused without any reason. They said we have an option of withdrawaling the application in 28 days. Seems like I'm not lucky enough to join you guys in the future.

Direct Entry

Nomination: 6/2017-1/2019

Applicant: 4

Wish all the best luck to you guys. 

• Sad 11

7 minutes ago, Benoit said:

Hi All,

Cheers! 

Congrats Benoit, Enjoyyyyyyyyy

That glitch worked very well for you :)))

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Benoit said:

Hi All,

Cheers! 

Congratulations mate. Seems like that technical issue really worked in your favour. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy Truong said:

Hi guys, after waiting for 20 months, I received an email from the immigration last night said our application has heen refused without any reason. They said we have an option of withdrawaling the application in 28 days. Seems like I'm not lucky enough to join you guys in the future.

Direct Entry

I'm sorry to hear that 😞 

I suggest you speak to your MA. They cannot refuse a nomination without providing the reason.

Edited by boo-yaa

2 minutes ago, Andy Truong said:

Direct Entry

Andy, this is awful news - sorry to hear it.

Each rejection has to come with a formal reason why - it would be great if you could provide us with what the reason was for your rejection? Thanks 

6 minutes ago, stix said:

Congratulations!

It's been very quiet so fingers crossed this is the start of a new surge of approvals! Wonder if they've given up on February now and started to prioritise March....?

It's good to see the surge but I hope they haven't given up on February just as yet. 

4 minutes ago, Andy Truong said:

Direct Entry

Terrible news Andy , saddened to hear this. Can I ask, did you only submit the Nomination? Or did you submit the Nomination with the Application? 

11 minutes ago, Andy Truong said:

Direct Entry

I'm very sorry to hear that. Last year exactly before Xmas we got the same news.We decided to withdraw and apply again.

The reason of nomination refusal was incorrect training benchmark which was because of wrong information from MA.

Anyway I hope the best things happen to you  out of the blue...

Edited by SAJ.N

15 minutes ago, Andy Truong said:

Direct Entry

Just to add to this....

When a nomination is refused two letters are issued:

1. Invitation to comment on information for ENS visa - Nomination Refused. I understand this is the letter you will have received and it wont contain the reason for refusal.

2. Notification of Refusal of an Application. This will be send directly to your employer and MA (if you have one). This letter will confirm reason for refusal. Some company's may be reluctant to share this letter due to sensitive data however it will contain the exact reason for your refusal.

^ That's my understanding of the process. If you speak to Company/MA they will be able to confirm the reason.

Good luck 🍀 I hope you find a solution.

Edited by boo-yaa
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SAJ.N said:

I'm very sorry to hear that. Last year exactly before Xmas we got the same news.We decided to withdraw and apply again.

The reason of nomination refusal was incorrect training benchmark which was because of wrong information from MA.

Anyway I hope the best things happen to you  out of the blue...

Hi Dear, can i ask you what was exactly the training benchmark issue with you, it will be helpful for me.

Thanks

22 minutes ago, Andy Truong said:

Direct Entry

Hi Andy,

There is definitely the reason they refused your application. I suggest you to speak to your MA.

Our first application got refused in May 2018 and there were some financial reasons to that and we decided to reapply.

Best of luck!

39 minutes ago, Benoit said:

Hi All,

Cheers! 

So the champagne trick worked ! Mine's still waiting to be popped ! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Benoit said:

Congrats fellow Developer Programmer! My champagne still waits in the fridge, I hope we'll open ours soon too! Enjoy!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Syed Ali said:

Hi Dear, can i ask you what was exactly the training benchmark issue with you, it will be helpful for me.

Thanks

Immigration said our training was wrong.So for example the training cost for managers, or people based on other countries also were included which is not correct.

1 hour ago, natmis said:

Hi Andy,

There is definitely the reason they refused your application. I suggest you to speak to your MA.

Our first application got refused in May 2018 and there were some financial reasons to that and we decided to reapply.

Best of luck!

Hi Natmis, can you share please what was the reason for the refusal? 

2 hours ago, Andy Truong said:

Direct Entry

I am feeling sorry to hear this, my MA advised that with training benchmark you should provide the proof that, training is provided to australian citizen or permenant resident, it really helped me.