Another update from me!

Nomination application lodged (non DRC) 12th March 2013

Case officer assigned: 17th June 2013

Asked for extra documents (training requirements): 24th June 2013

Sent extra documents: Weds 3rd July

Company nomination approved: Friday 5th July

This was all Non DRC. Now just my application that I am using a migration agent for. Will keep you posted with that and will get to see the time difference.

Louielou

Thanks louielou for the update. Has your MA submitted your application yet or are you still in process of getting docs together ?

Cheers

Thanks louielou for the update. Has your MA submitted your application yet or are you still in process of getting docs together ?

Cheers

Hey Saqibqu,

My MA has everything she needs (I have all my docs ready and have already had my medical). I am now just waiting for her to go over my forms and apply.

If everything goes well (which i'm hoping it does!) she should be applying this week.

Will keep you posted

Louielou

Hi all

I'm interested in what has happened to people as they get to the end (hopefully) of a 186 application. We seem to have a nice and responsive CO and last Friday our last family medical was submitted. He has let us know that they don't need anything else and they will now move to 'finalise' the application.

How long might this stage take, in people's experience?

Thanks.

Hawthorne

Edited by hawthorne

Hi,

Application lodged 9th of December 2012

Acknowledgement letter received December 10th 2012.

Nomination approved the 22nd of May 2013

Visa = no update (as of the 12/07/2013)

That is 215 days since application lodged or 7 months and 3 days.

That also means 1 month and 3 weeks since Nomination approved so far.

Thanks

Hi all

I'm interested in what has happened to people as they get to the end (hopefully) of a 186 application. We seem to have a nice and responsive CO and last Friday our last family medical was submitted. He has let us know that they don't need anything else and they will now move to 'finalise' the application.

How long might this stage take, in people's experience?

Thanks.

Hawthorne

I understand that this is a matter of days from now for you. I think I am on the same boat too, have a nice CO who got all the papers.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you and your family, hawthorne :)

Hi guys,

The wait is finally over for me. Thank you for all your help and support.

Timeline below

Application lodged 9th of December 2012

Acknowledgement letter received December 10th 2012.

Nomination approved the 22nd of May 2013

Visa Grant on the 15th of July 2013

CO contacted me on 10th of July (clarification), then again on the 11th of July (form 80)

That is a total of 217 days since I lodged the Visa application.

I have a log of 50 visa timeline that I will post soon for your reference.

Wishing you all the best. Thank you everyone. smile.gif

Hi guys,

I would like to drop a few info based on 50 timelines on another forum:

• Average number of days between a visa application to visa decision = 143 days (max # of days = 247, min # of days = 12)

• Average number of days between a CO assigned to visa decision = 12 days (max # of days = 55 days (me), min # of days = 0)

• Average number of days between CO ask for doc and visa decision = 9 days (max # of days = 28, min # of days = 0)

We have seen a large number of cases with a decision taken within 2 months since April 2013.

Just thought you might like this data.

Hi guys,

I would like to drop a few info based on 50 timelines on another forum:

• Average number of days between a visa application to visa decision = 143 days (max # of days = 247, min # of days = 12)

• Average number of days between a CO assigned to visa decision = 12 days (max # of days = 55 days (me), min # of days = 0)

• Average number of days between CO ask for doc and visa decision = 9 days (max # of days = 28, min # of days = 0)

We have seen a large number of cases with a decision taken within 2 months since April 2013.

Just thought you might like this data.

Congrats on your visa buddy finally the long wait is over for you.

And thank you very much for this data.

Cheers

Hi All,

Feel sick with worry, suppose that is normal?

My employer lodge the nomination at the end of May 2013, to our horror we used the old checklist, didn't know it changed in March! - so our training benchmark was wrong (only last year not all years) the problem is the missing previous years we have only got on the job training and i am worried my employer hasn't provided enough information! We have added additional information and a cover letter explaining... Status says processing?? What does that mean?

My main problem is my visa runs out Nov so I have to apply and pay the $3060, which if the nomination is declined i will loose my money and visa!

Life is on hold, so stressed...*sighs

Hi there Guys , just wondering if anyone has experienced the following , put all my PR application in via ENS 186 , the first part ,being the employer nomination has been granted , however it is now 4 weeks on and still no PR ??? second part , most of the people I have heard of going this route , they have had PR (second part ) granted within just a few days of first part ( employer nomination? ) I thank you all in advance !

Just joined! :)

My current status (as of 19/Jul/2013)

1) 475 will be ended end of March, 2014.

2) 186 ENS application was lodged at 11/Jun/2013 as decision ready by Fragomen (agent). It was gone to Parramatta office per receipt says.

3) No update yet so far.

Remark ;

Received bridging visa letter but my wife wasn't included so mailed back to Fragomen. They agree DIAC made mistake so will amend soon (however, it won't affect anything for ENS process as Fragomen says).

Wish all of you get 186 ENS as soon as possible and let me update you how it goes. Have a great weekend.

Spark.

Hi there Guys , just wondering if anyone has experienced the following , put all my PR application in via ENS 186 , the first part ,being the employer nomination has been granted , however it is now 4 weeks on and still no PR ??? second part , most of the people I have heard of going this route , they have had PR (second part ) granted within just a few days of first part ( employer nomination? ) I thank you all in advance !

Thanks for sharing your timeline. I applied one week after you so keep me updated if you heard anything. So far i have not heard a word.

I thought I'd share my timeline too...

Nomination and visa application lodged together: 19th July 2013

Acknowledgement Receipt: 19th July 2013

Transition Stream

DRC through MA

Will let you know of any updates.

Fingers crossed!

Another update from me! (Seems we share some of the same dates tabbo so keep me posted with yours!!!!)

Employer nomination lodged (non DRC) 12th March 2013

Case officer assigned: 17th June 2013

Asked for extra documents (training requirements): 24th June 2013

Sent extra documents: Weds 3rd July

Company nomination approved: Friday 5th July

My application lodged (DRC using MA): 19th July

Acknowledgement received: 24th July

The final stage of waiting begins!!!

Just to let you all know we got our visa 2 weeks ago! After 5 and a half year of stress and being in a student visa then a 457! I did all the forms myself and found it pretty straight forward and easy! We had a problem with medicals as they got lost in a pile of back logged medicals then lost my x ray so they took 9 weeks to clear but the day after they cleared our visa was approved!! Yay :)

Here's my timeline for 186 ENS (direct entry stream)

Profession: Midwife

21.5.2012- arrived in Perth on 457

28.3.2013- nomination lodged

19.6.2013- nomination approved

12.7 .2013- Positive skills assessment received (applied 3.3.2013)

13.7.2013- Visa application made (non DR, applied without a MA). Front loaded with police checks & meds.

Now the wait.............anybody know how long Perth office is taking at the moment?

My visa was processed in Perth!

we applied jan 2013 and did nothing until meds etc were requested end of April so then we got police check, meds and new passports for the kids, medicals took 9 weeks to clear as they lost my x ray but the day after our medicals were finalised our visa was granted! Beginning of July!

Would have been quicker if we did the medicals before they were requested but we didn't have the funds at the time :)