31 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

One of our member of this forum gets his grant just in 5 months only. So be hopeful guy, i think immi processing applications quickly now.

We will see what the new Processing Times are when they are released later this week.

18 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

We will see what the new Processing Times are when they are released later this week.

If I was to guess, at least for TRT, I'd expect them to remain the same, as still seeing a lot of Feb application not even completed yet. 

Christmas slow down from the previous momentum for sure.

• Like 1

HI all,

I daily reader here. After a long journey finally I've got my Golden email just now.

Keep focus and faith everyone, I can't describe the feeling to received the GRANTED email.

186 DE

HR- India

Onshore

Nomination and Visa application- 7/02/2018 - NSW

Nomination approved: 10/01/2019

Visa approved: 16/01/2019

Application status- Finalised

Occupation- Web Designer

Good luck to everyone!!😎🙏

Friends, you are the first one with whom I am sharing this good news,  because u kept me strong and helped me in my this journey, Cheers!! I think we all should celebrate this happiness together and I pray for everyone who are waiting!! 🙏 Believe me GOD exist around u!!

• Congratulations 26

1 hour ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

One of our member of this forum gets his grant just in 5 months only. So be hopeful guy, i think immi processing applications quickly now.

I wouldn't use his case as an example, he processed his visa with Deloitte. My friend got hers in 3 months with Deloitte, they seem to have some magic power to grant visas in 1/4 of the time to the rest of us. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, sawar said:

HI all,

I daily reader here. After a long journey finally I've got my Golden email just now.

Keep focus and faith everyone, I can't describe the feeling to received the GRANTED email.

186 DE

HR- India

Onshore

Occupation- Web Designer

Friends, you are the first one with whom I am sharing this good news,  because u kept me strong and helped me in my this journey, Cheers!! I think we all should celebrate this happiness together and I pray for everyone who are waiting!! 🙏 Believe me GOD exist around u!!

Hi congrats did they ask any document after nomination approved 

1 minute ago, Prit said:

Ok thanks my nomination also approved the same day after that no news

@Prit You are 99% close to PR, just 1% formality, Just relax!! Your golden email is on the way. I noticed after nomination most of them receive PR within a week

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sawar said:

HI all,

186 DE

HR- India

Onshore

Occupation- Web Designer

Thanks everyone

21 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Lets hope they are updating processing times!

They IMMI portal is always updated first. Website takes a day or so after.

I think the processing time is the average time for last applications which are finalized and it has nothing to do with future applications' timeline. 

• Like 1