Hi All Please advise on below:

I and my wife applied 186 TRT visa under English exemption ( both studied 5 years in English medium and got attested letters from the collages .

question: immigration again  ask PTE/IELTS score of 6 again?

Any one applied visa with English exception please advise. 

as per the below in the note session they mentioned:

Note: Even though exempted for visa purposes from the English requirement, these
applicants (and any secondary applicants who were 18 or over at the time of application)
must still be assessed as to whether they have functional English

image.png.88c37a6ba9fcb943e1b27994a5f803f0.png

Hi All, 

What has people's experiences been re. the time between their nomination being approved and their visa being granted? 

My migration agent has told me the nomination was approved on 12 December, but I've not heard anything else yet. Lots of people seem to have had both come through on the same day, so wanted to check in with you guys and see if I should concerned at all?

Congratulations to everyone who have had their PR come through so far this year! 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SR744 said:

Hi All, 

What has people's experiences been re. the time between their nomination being approved and their visa being granted? 

My migration agent has told me the nomination was approved on 12 December, but I've not heard anything else yet. Lots of people seem to have had both come through on the same day, so wanted to check in with you guys and see if I should concerned at all?

Congratulations to everyone who have had their PR come through so far this year! 🙂

Did you apply for the nomination and Visa at the same time?

57 minutes ago, SR744 said:

Hi All, 

Ours came through a week after the nomination was granted. If your status says “received” then I wouldn’t worry. (We were told the Nomination and Visa Applications are different departments.) If it changed to “Open” or “Inital assessment” then I think they will ask for more docs/ info. Ours went straight to Finalised. I’m sure someone will let me know if I’m wrong 😁

Edited by samlab
Wording
  • Like 1

I got my Permanent Residency granted today.

It's bit overwhelming as I wasn't expecting outcome so soon as I've been estimating timelines according to conversations in this forum, surprisingly I got mine with in 5 months.

I am hoping timelines are improving, so good luck everyone!

Employer: Consulting Firm

Stream: TRT

Nomination Application: 12-Aug-2018

Visa Application: 29-Aug-2018

Visa-Granted: 14th Jan 209 ( Direct Grant no queries)

MA: Deloitte ( Company recommended)

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 17

53 minutes ago, grr said:

I got my Permanent Residency granted today.

It's bit overwhelming as I wasn't expecting outcome so soon as I've been estimating timelines according to conversations in this forum, surprisingly I got mine with in 5 months.

I am hoping timelines are improving, so good luck everyone!

Employer: Consulting Firm

Stream: TRT

Nomination Application: 12-Aug-2018

Visa Application: 29-Aug-2018

Visa-Granted: 14th Jan 209 ( Direct Grant no queries)

MA: Deloitte ( Company recommended)

are you kidding? How's that possible? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Roni S said:

are you kidding? How's that possible? 

Unless this a wind up (it isn't April fools yet) - Software Engineer is at least on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL), this could indeed speed things up. 

Was this the first PR application in your company?

Congrats anyway, lucky guy! 

Edited by Whites.uk
  • Like 1