Hi Guys,

Does anyone know, is there any quota for specific posts i.e. that how many restaurant managers/cook/chef or any other occupations will grant 186/187 this year?

Like if you're a cook and immi already granted desired numbers of cook this year, than what they'll do for the upcoming cook applications, will they hold them untill next year/quota?

Please do respond as per your understanding.

Thanks heaps.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know, is there any quota for specific posts i.e. that how many restaurant managers/cook/chef or any other occupations will grant 186/187 this year?

Like if you're a cook and immi already granted desired numbers of cook this year, than what they'll do for the upcoming cook applications, will they hold them untill next year/quota?

Thanks heaps.

In my opinion I think this theory might be correct although it’s not listed anywhere and I have no advise from anyone- it’s just something I’ve always thought given the more rare occupations are granted so swiftly! 

1 hour ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks heaps.

I think so too

They have ceiling for 189 invitations, so maybe they have for other visa categories as well.

2 hours ago, CosmicStoner said:

HI all,

I silent reader here. After a long journey finally we've got our Golden email yesterday.

Keep focus and faith everyone, I can't describe the feeling to received the GRANTED email.

186 TRT

HR- Brazil

No applicants-2

Onshore

Nomination and Visa application- 28/02/2018 - QLD

Nomination approved: 04/02/2019

Visa approved: 11/02/2019

Application status- Finalized

Occupation- Architectural Technician

Good luck to everyone!!😎🙏

I think your signature has wrong dates.

we're still in January...

Parabéns by the way

Edited by J Vitor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, Daniel Jia said:

Received email today, accountant category applied on 07 Mar 2018, Nomination and PR approved on 12 Jan 2019.

No further documents asked and direct granted, status changed from Received to Finalised this morning.

@Daniel Jia hi. May i ask if positive skills assessment is required for 186, occupation - accountant? Thanks

4 hours ago, CosmicStoner said:

HI all,

I silent reader here. After a long journey finally we've got our Golden email yesterday.

Keep focus and faith everyone, I can't describe the feeling to received the GRANTED email.

186 TRT

HR- Brazil

No applicants-2

Onshore

Nomination and Visa application- 28/02/2018 - QLD

Nomination approved: 04/01/2019

Visa approved: 11/01/2019

Application status- Finalized

Occupation- Architectural Technician

Good luck to everyone!!😎🙏

• Congratulations 1

4 hours ago, bigbro said:

hi guys just get initial assessment and requesting police clearance from qatar which I worked before do you have any idea how to from there urgent. thank you for you help.

good news coming soon!

Requirements for applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from outside the country

• Clear copies of relevant pages of applicant's current passport and old passport that was used while in Qatar with personal particulars, residence permit, dates of first entry to the country and last exit from the country.
  • Full set of fingerprints (original) duly attested by a competent government authority at the country of the applicant.
  • Three recent passport-size photographs
  • Original of Good Conduct Certificate (No criminal record / conviction certificate) from the local police authority from the country of applicant duly attested by a competent government authority.
  • Letter explaining the purpose for which the certificate is required.
  • US$ 10 (Ten US Dollars) in Cash as processing fee

Notes: 

• If the applicant (male) is a Qatari who didn’t pass the secondary school examination and less than 30 years old, should submit a No-objection certificate issued by the Qatari Armed Forces or by the Ministry of Interior if he is under 25 years old and didn’t work previously in the Ministry of Interior or Armed Forces to work in a government authority.
  • If the applicant is a resident born in Doha doesn't have to attach the PCC from his country with the application for the PCC from Qatar. But he should attach a copy of the birth certificate with the application. Those who entered the country while they were under 16 years old should produce a copy of the passport that contains the date of first entry to the country.
  • No objection letter from the sponsor + Copy of the ID card of the sponsor (For females)
  • The applicant can ask a relative or a friend in Doha to pay the processing fee for the certificate in Qatari Riyal on behalf of the applicant and can also receive the PCC on behalf of the applicant.
  •  
Requirements of Certificate to Transport Dead body

14 minutes ago, Nora said:

Requirements for applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from outside the country

• Clear copies of relevant pages of applicant's current passport and old passport that was used while in Qatar with personal particulars, residence permit, dates of first entry to the country and last exit from the country.
  • Full set of fingerprints (original) duly attested by a competent government authority at the country of the applicant.
  • Three recent passport-size photographs
  • Original of Good Conduct Certificate (No criminal record / conviction certificate) from the local police authority from the country of applicant duly attested by a competent government authority.
  • Letter explaining the purpose for which the certificate is required.
  • US$ 10 (Ten US Dollars) in Cash as processing fee

Notes: 

• If the applicant (male) is a Qatari who didn’t pass the secondary school examination and less than 30 years old, should submit a No-objection certificate issued by the Qatari Armed Forces or by the Ministry of Interior if he is under 25 years old and didn’t work previously in the Ministry of Interior or Armed Forces to work in a government authority.
  • If the applicant is a resident born in Doha doesn't have to attach the PCC from his country with the application for the PCC from Qatar. But he should attach a copy of the birth certificate with the application. Those who entered the country while they were under 16 years old should produce a copy of the passport that contains the date of first entry to the country.
  • No objection letter from the sponsor + Copy of the ID card of the sponsor (For females)
  • The applicant can ask a relative or a friend in Doha to pay the processing fee for the certificate in Qatari Riyal on behalf of the applicant and can also receive the PCC on behalf of the applicant.
  •  
Requirements of Certificate to Transport Dead body

Thanks nora! 

Just a quick concern if it is already initial assessment it does mean my nomination is approved?

thanks guys!

9 hours ago, bigbro said:

Thanks nora! 

Just a quick concern if it is already initial assessment it does mean my nomination is approved?

thanks guys!

Not necessarily. Mine (for example) is also showing 'Initial assessment', and nomination is still pending. It might mean you've been assigned a case officer and they are checking on documentations provided and/or requesting for more info; like in your case.

Why don't you ask your company (or whoever is dealing with your visa) if the nomination has been approved.😁

• Like 1

@Nora @bigbroWe were told by our MA that the nominations are dealt with by one department and the application was dealt with by another after nomination approval.

You should receive a copy of the nomination approval from your sponsoring company too. This is what it says on ours ....As the approved nominator, it is essential that you provide the nominee with a copy of this letter and the attached nomination approval notice and a copy of the duty statement for the position. 

• Thanks 1

On 06/01/2019 at 17:23, Deep1991 said:

Brother plz dnt think negative. If u r going through struggling days now then happy days are waiting for u. U will definately get Ur pr only thing u hav to keep patience. I got it after 29 mnths and in between I also feel stressed but then I realize overthinking will not give me anything rather than bad health and I just keep moving wth flow of time. Talkto Ur family everyday and to Ur frnds as well whom u think will motivate u . Listen to positive people. We all are here to support u. U will be winner one day. Gud luck

What's your timeline ? 

Keen to know 😊

On 12/01/2019 at 02:48, Daniel Jia said:

Received email today, accountant category applied on 07 Mar 2018, Nomination and PR approved on 12 Jan 2019.

No further documents asked and direct granted, status changed from Received to Finalised this morning.

Congratulations!! 

Is immi open over the weekend, had assumed mon-fri hours?

On 12/01/2019 at 13:48, Daniel Jia said:

Congrats!!!!! Your update is a big encouragement for me!!

I am in the same field as you and applied on 15 Mar 2018!! Hope I can get mine soon too!!

I hope i will receive grant this week lodged on March 4th 2018.

Congratulations!

The Immi department has approved many accountant visas since last week. Are they opening the applications by category, maybe?

• Like 1