Happy Days,

I have just been given the golden email - granted my PR with no required documents needed. So crazy happy right now!. I received an email from the department so I'm guessing even my MA doesn't yet know as they are QLD based. 

This page has been awesome thanks to everyone for the support and banter. I will keep checking often it's a great family. 

Time for that Moet champagne 🙌✌️😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 27

9 minutes ago, Pottsie said:

Happy Days,

I have just been given the golden email - granted my PR with no required documents needed. So crazy happy right now!. I received an email from the department so I'm guessing even my MA doesn't yet know as they are QLD based. 

This page has been awesome thanks to everyone for the support and banter. I will keep checking often it's a great family. 

So so happy for u mate!!!!! Have a champers for me!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pottsie said:

Happy Days,

Congratulations Mate ... Go for your celebrations 🎉

• Thanks 1

@J Vitor

Hey mate, I see that you were asked for further information on 9th Dec, have you heard back anything from dept of home affairs after providing those docs and after seeing the status change to further assessment? I was requested to provide docs on 10th, so I am expecting both of ours to be finalized or at least looked at again at around the same time.

10 hours ago, Pottsie said:

Happy Days,

CONGRATS Pottsie!!! I hope mine is coming soon too. all the best 

Happy Days,

Congratulations @Pottsie. Only yesterday you were hoping for a March outcome. This is great news. Time to celebrate 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Happy Days,

Congrats mate!! All the best

• Thanks 1

Hi Folks,

My colleague's 186 visa was lodged in Mid April 2018 and she got her golden email in just 8 months. same occupation as mine (accountant) and DE. Looks like immi people are now on fast track mode. Just giving hopes to people who have applied in March and April. Get ready for grants. Yay!

State: NSW
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 DE
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  12 Feb 2018

Nomination Approved:  22 Dec 2018
IMMI Status: Finalized on 8 January 2019

any further documents asked: No despite Aus PCC expired on 28 Dec 2018.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nircha said:

@J Vitor

Hey mate, I see that you were asked for further information on 9th Dec, have you heard back anything from dept of home affairs after providing those docs and after seeing the status change to further assessment? I was requested to provide docs on 10th, so I am expecting both of ours to be finalized or at least looked at again at around the same time.

Hi @nircha

No, haven't heard anything yet.

The processing office taking care of my application is in Queensland, where is yours?

But I don't think it'll be like that, maybe you'll get the answer before me.

Bellabonkers had documents asked 2 days before me, I think, and got the answer before the 28days.

And I think her case officer was based in Queensland as well.

6 hours ago, Ali123456 said:

Nomination application lodged 4oct 2016

visa application lodged 24 oct 2016 

nomimation approved 9 Jan 2019 

visa application status still recieved 

Job system admin

I assume this is Systems Administrator?  I am also on this occupation for a 186 TRT having lodged in June 2018 - doesn't give me much hope on a quick turnaround 🤣

13 minutes ago, J Vitor said:

Hi @nircha

No, haven't heard anything yet.

The processing office taking care of my application is in Queensland, where is yours?

But I don't think it'll be like that, maybe you'll get the answer before me.

Bellabonkers had documents asked 2 days before me, I think, and got the answer before the 28days.

And I think her case officer was based in Queensland as well.

Looks like mine is in WA although I am based in NSW, based on the email I received for further information it says "Processing Office: WA PESE". As per HEX, he saw some communication back after like 35 days of info being asked, so makes sense for us to see something in and around that time range I guess. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, nircha said:

Looks like mine is in WA although I am based in NSW, based on the email I received for further information it says "Processing Office: WA PESE". As per HEX, he saw some communication back after like 35 days of info being asked, so makes sense for us to see something in and around that time range I guess. 

Absolutely, I'm expecting something to happen next week.

fingers crossed.

Now is just the last step, we'll be fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mayur said:

Hi Folks,

My colleague's 186 visa was lodged in Mid April 2018 and she got her golden email in just 8 months. same occupation as mine (accountant) and DE. Looks like immi people are now on fast track mode. Just giving hopes to people who have applied in March and April. Get ready for grants. Yay!

State: NSW
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 DE
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  12 Feb 2018

Nomination Approved:  22 Dec 2018
IMMI Status: Finalized on 8 January 2019

any further documents asked: No despite Aus PCC expired on 28 Dec 2018.

I know a girl in recruitment that got hers in 3 MONTHS!! Which is insane I know and a complete outlier... but good to know I guess? 

1 minute ago, millie1871 said:

I know a girl in recruitment that got hers in 3 MONTHS!! Which is insane I know and a complete outlier... but good to know I guess? 

3 months... mmmh, i'd be very surprised and would love to see the application breakdown if you have it (including nomination timeline)? 

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

3 months... mmmh, i'd be very surprised and would love to see the application breakdown if you have it (including nomination timeline)? 

i don't have the exact breakdown from her, but I can 100% vouch its true. I was with her the day that she completed her paperwork and helped her do it as I had just done mine. She works for Deloitte which processes 1000s of visas a year, not sure if that means that they rush their visas through. Submitted October, granted Jan. 

2 minutes ago, millie1871 said:

i don't have the exact breakdown from her, but I can 100% vouch its true. I was with her the day that she completed her paperwork and helped her do it as I had just done mine. She works for Deloitte which processes 1000s of visas a year, not sure if that means that they rush their visas through. Submitted October, granted Jan. 

Do you know if that included the nomination, or was it just the visa process? 

- That's really impressive, would have loved to have seen the breakdown, oh well! Congrats. 

7 minutes ago, millie1871 said:

Yes, Deloitte has amazing legal/immi team but are very expensive