45 minutes ago, VS01 said:

Got confirmation from MA, it is overall score which matters in case of functional english proof.

I read the letter from CO regarding functional English requirements again and it is clearly said in the letter that the OVERALL BAND SCORE of at least 30 based on the four test components can prove that you have functional English. So it is the confirmation from CO and DHA that only overall band score of 30 is sufficient.

Thanks for your confirmation from your MA. Now I can resubmit the PTE report for my husband.

22 minutes ago, Alex N said:

I read the letter from CO regarding functional English requirements again and it is clearly said in the letter that the OVERALL BAND SCORE of at least 30 based on the four test components can prove that you have functional English. So it is the confirmation from CO and DHA that only overall band score of 30 is sufficient.

Thanks for your confirmation from your MA. Now I can resubmit the PTE report for my husband.

Good luck - wishing you the best! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mayur said:

I have exciting news. Jut received golden email.

Accountant category applied on 12 feb 2018. Nomination approved on 22 Dec 2018.

Congrats! hope mine is around the corner. Applied on 28 feb and nom was approved on 22 dec also 😃

18 hours ago, Mayur said:

Hi guys, 

I have exciting news. Jut received golden email.

Accountant category applied on 12 feb 2018. Nomination approved on 22 Dec 2018.

Aus PCC expired on 28 Dec 2018, did not ask for new one.

My estimate was we get grant within 3 weeks from nomination approvaland today was the day for me.

thanks guys for giving support and confidence throughout journey. 

I wish all the best to all others. Just remember it’s just matter of time. Everyone gets PR.

Cheers,

Mayu

Congratulations Mate

• Congratulations 2

My medical expired in October 2018 and I was expecting my VISA in May 2019. Planning to renew my medical, should I used the same HAP ID which was taken up by IMMI account. My previous VISA medical was valid when the application was submitted hence system have not generated new HAP ID.    Currently, I have the HAP ID letter which was generated for 457 VISA, should I use the same to schedule the medical appointment?

11 minutes ago, VS01 said:

My medical expired in October 2018 and I was expecting my VISA in May 2019. Planning to renew my medical, should I used the same HAP ID which was taken up by IMMI account. My previous VISA medical was valid when the application was submitted hence system have not generated new HAP ID.    Currently, I have the HAP ID letter which was generated for 457 VISA, should I use the same to schedule the medical appointment?

When did u applied?

Edited by Deep1984

3 hours ago, Mextex said:

Hello all, 

Silent reader for the last two months. Always great to see people getting the golden email and best wishes to all who keep waiting (like me). 

Over the holidays I met someone who worked for the department of immigration and after telling him about my case and how long I had been waiting (which is within the timeframe), he advised I'd be waiting longer due to my situation. It is for this reason I am hoping to get some feedback, particularly from those who have applied with a partner (de-facto) and who have gotten PR. 

In my case, I've applied with my partner who i've been together with for over 3 years now. This is the same person I received 457 with and we've provided enough evidence to show our relationship. I was advised however, because we both have different passports and are not married (both LR countries), we are automatically placed into a category which the department has to further assess the validity of our relationship. He advised it's solely because our passports are different. If our passports would be from the same country, it would look more legitimate. Although I am not concerned as I have more then enough evidence to proof our relationship (lease, bank, etc), I do worry because of this simple fact our application takes much longer than expected. I've applied with MA through transition 186 and all documents (including Form 80) was submitted early March 2018. 

Therefore, anyone here applying with a de-facto from different country? Did you experience any longer waits than normal or did you experience any issues?

Thank you in advance. 

Yes I applied with my defacto partner, met in Australia and have been together for 5 years. We are not married tho and have passport of 2 different continents. I have been waiting almost 18 months. But then again my occupation is a risk too. 

Hi all,

My details for the spreadsheet - can someone add me? Thanks!

State: NSW
Birth Country: UK
Stream: ENS 186 DE
Number of applicants: 1
Visa and Nomination applied:  Feb 21st 2018
IMMI Status: Received

@MaggieMay24 Sorry to bother you again, but I was wondering if it is at all possible to get the excel spreadsheet pinned to this thread. 
- Even if it's just the URL link.

That way, we won't need to keep looking for it each time we need to check / update something? 
- Unless i'm missing something and it's already in plain sight, that i'm missing? 

Just thinking, it would make things much easier for any / every one?

1 minute ago, Hex said:

@MaggieMay24 Sorry to bother you again, but I was wondering if it is at all possible to get the excel spreadsheet pinned to this thread. 
- Even if it's just the URL link.

That way, we won't need to keep looking for it each time we need to check / update something? 
- Unless i'm missing something and it's already in plain sight, that i'm missing? 

Just thinking, it would make things much easier for any / every one?

Hey Hex,

At the top where all the tabs are click "Visa Timelines" (5th Tab along) then from the drop down select ENS 186 Timeline-

and voila there it lives....

🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hey Hex,

At the top where all the tabs are click "Visa Timelines" (5th Tab along) then from the drop down select ENS 186 Timeline-

and voila there it lives....

🙂

Brilliant - thought there might have been something I was missing.

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Dlasar27 said:

Add me too

State Vic

Birth Country :Srilanka 

Number of applicants 2 DE

Nomination applied 12th August 2018

Status Received 

All the best bro am motor mechanic myself too

Din Ding Ding ...

I have just received an email from my MA.

Nomination has been approved and they requested new consent forms for my NZ police clearance certificate.

This will take a couple of months to check with NZ ministry of Justice but at least we are half way done.

State: QLD
Birth Country: NZ
Stream: ENS 186 DE
Number of applicants: 4
Visa and Nomination applied:  27 Feb 2018
IMMI Status: Initial Assessment

Edited by Black Serpant
Update
  • Congratulations 4

Hi all! Former lurker, first time poster!

My boss just approved the PR application. 186 TRT from my 457. I'm from the US and my defacto partner (he's currently on my 457 as my family member/partner) is from Brazil. Our wedding is in March, woot!

I'm eligible on Feb 4th and will be applying under my Conference and Events Organiser position. I was grandfathered into the old rules. My partner is taking his IELTS this weekend. He needs to score a minimum 4.5 which I hope he can get.

Any advice? What are the current processing times for people in my case? I know my country is low risk, but is my occupation low risk too? I don't think there are many of us, but I'm not sure if that means it'll drag out or not.

18 hours ago, SKG said:

As a cook

location countryside,country india

i am really upset because of this.

Ah man I don’t blame you- but you should try and remain positive. 

Where abouts in the countryside are you? Im in regional Australia too. 

Have they asked for any further documents? 

Keep smiling.