3 minutes ago, dschmidt said:

Hi @Hex,

Thanks for it.

But my question is if he was able to see it on his immi account because he said he had access to the application.

Hi @dschmidt

Unless i'm missing something somewhere, he has never had access and hence, had to get the information directly from his MA;

Mayur commented: "Thanks bro. I checked with MA. As Hex mentioned, we cant see that info."

Careful not to get confused with;
- Having access to his visa application (he and everyone else has access to)
  vs
- Having access to his nomination application.

As mentioned, these are 2 different applications.

Edited by Hex

1 hour ago, Mayur said:

Hi Shaun,

I also lodged under accountant category on 12 Feb 2018. How did you know that nomination was approved? i cant see any such thing when i import my application to my immi account.

State: NSW
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 DE
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  12 Feb 2018

Nomination Approved:  Dont know - can someone help
IMMI Status: Received

Hey @Mayur

The responses are correct, we got informed by our company's HR that it has been approved. They also forwarded us some documents like the official approval notification and job  description.

All our docs has been done, medicals we did early December as I had a feeling our approval is near because a lot of the Feb 2018 applications getting approved on this forum.

Good Luck to you for some good news soon!

16 minutes ago, Hex said:

Hi @dschmidt

Unless i'm missing something somewhere, he has never had access and hence, had to get the information directly from his MA;

Mayur commented: "Thanks bro. I checked with MA. As Hex mentioned, we cant see that info."

Careful not to get confused with;
- Having access to his visa application (he and everyone else has access to)
  vs
- Having access to his nomination application.

As mentioned, these are 2 different applications.

Hi @Hex, yes, I know the difference, thank you.

I just asked him because few hours ago he posted:

"Hi Shaun,

I also lodged under accountant category on 12 Feb 2018. How did you know that nomination was approved? i cant see any such thing when i import my application to my immi account."

So I presumed he has access to the application and couldn't see any information the nomination was approved like the "last updated" date.  I just wanted to confirm it 🙂

*Few people were able to see an update on their application, like the date or a new message.

Edited by dschmidt
adding content

1 hour ago, Hex said:

@Nora That's great news - I knew there had to be more to it! Glad it's as simply as PCC. 

From personal experience, they'll revisit your application (with the uploaded PCC's) within a month and 2 weeks (this happened twice with me). So get them done 🙂 

Good things are coming your way! Holding thumbs.

Yes!!! Although, home country pcc take longer !! But oh well..we can always advise the Department should it take longer than the 28 days.

May God hear ya!

Thanks @Hex !!!😊😊😊

1 hour ago, dschmidt said:

Hi @Hex, yes, I know the difference, thank you.

I just asked him because few hours ago he posted:

"Hi Shaun,

I also lodged under accountant category on 12 Feb 2018. How did you know that nomination was approved? i cant see any such thing when i import my application to my immi account."

So I presumed he has access to the application and couldn't see any information the nomination was approved like the "last updated" date.  I just wanted to confirm it 🙂

*Few people were able to see an update on their application, like the date or a new message.

Sorry for confusion bro.

i tried to check myself but no luck. so i called MA and she mentioned about nomination approval. The thing is unless i ask, they dont  mention such details so i was under impression its not approved.

Fingers crossed that i get approval before 18th else i have to medicals again 😞

12 minutes ago, Mayur said:

Sorry for confusion bro.

i tried to check myself but no luck. so i called MA and she mentioned about nomination approval. The thing is unless i ask, they dont  mention such details so i was under impression its not approved.

Fingers crossed that i get approval before 18th else i have to medicals again 😞

Hi @Mayur, thanks for answer!!

You won't have to, the golden email will come soon!!! =D

Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate any suggestion for my case. CO contact for my spouse's functional English evidence. He took a PTE test which has the overall score of 37 but speaking skill is only 26 (Listening, reading and writing are all above 30). Just wondering if he satisfies the requirement of functional English?

Thanks a lot for your help.

5 hours ago, mrpuvpce said:

Hi @J Vitor ,

I have the same question about dependent should be onshore/offshore make any difference. 

I will be remain in Aus. as a main applicant and my wife and son will be offshore(for max. 2 months). 

Would you please share your timeline? Also, what documents did they asked?

Thanks. 

HI @mrpuvpce

Well, like hex said, and I think the same, there's no need for dependents to be onshore, but I guess so have to wait and see what will happen

Document requested was military discharge papers, because I was in the army before coming here, and I was dumb enough not to notice I forgot to upload.

52 minutes ago, Alex N said:

Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate any suggestion for my case. CO contact for my spouse's functional English evidence. He took a PTE test which has the overall score of 37 but speaking skill is only 26 (Listening, reading and writing are all above 30). Just wondering if he satisfies the requirement of functional English?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Immigration website says this

Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)    An overall band score of at least 30 for each of the 4 test components.

So on my understanding, if he got 26, he does not satisfy the requirements

6 minutes ago, J Vitor said:

HI @mrpuvpce

Well, like hex said, and I think the same, there's no need for dependents to be onshore, but I guess so have to wait and see what will happen

Document requested was military discharge papers, because I was in the army before coming here, and I was dumb enough not to notice I forgot to upload.

Thanks @J Vitor.

5 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

ABSOLUTELY!

I firmly believe that 90% of your visa is approved once you get that nomination part over with- the rest is protocol and a walk in the park.

Judging from your timeline you may not even be requested further documentation!

Have you filled in form 80?

I did it JUST to be safe! 

YOUR GOLDEN EMAIL AWAITS (buy a bottle of champagne 😁

My nomination was approved in may still I am waiting my visa 

Hi guys, 

I have exciting news. Jut received golden email.

Accountant category applied on 12 feb 2018. Nomination approved on 22 Dec 2018.

Aus PCC expired on 28 Dec 2018, did not ask for new one.

My estimate was we get grant within 3 weeks from nomination approvaland today was the day for me.

thanks guys for giving support and confidence throughout journey. 

I wish all the best to all others. Just remember it’s just matter of time. Everyone gets PR.

Cheers,

Mayu

• Congratulations 14

51 minutes ago, Mayur said:

Hi bro

congratulations 

Can you please tell me about your training benchmarks documents?

Did your employer pay training benchmarks A 2%or B 1%? 

Did you fill form 80 and uploaded  Traning benchmarks payment receipt as well. 

Thnaks you in advance

51 minutes ago, Mayur said:

can anyone tell me about training benchmark my employer hasnot pay since last 2years because they think they can pay lumsum of 2% and i talk to my MA he said immigration accept lumbsum payment of 2% for past 2years he also said 3000 svf levy have to pay on top of that if we lodge after august 12 

is there anyone whos visa was grant who paid 2 years traing fee at same time to the TAFE ?  i am confuse whether to belive him or not but he is very good MA  he is visa sucessfull rate is 100% he always applied decision ready application he call me 6oclock in mrng sometime 10pm at nigt if he need any document.

Edited by Rhitesh

9 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Haha!

Any price you like love. I went for the most expensive bottle int the store but i am in a very small town so this was $120. In Sydney you could buy bottles over $1000!

ANY Champagne... or anything you would use to celebrate...

Why, whats next for you? Kids? Get the champagne on ice already!!!1

Thanks dear Bellabonkers. We will celebrate together once we receive our citizenship. Ready to open it up.

2 hours ago, Mayur said:

Hi guys, 

I have exciting news. Jut received golden email.

Accountant category applied on 12 feb 2018. Nomination approved on 22 Dec 2018.

Aus PCC expired on 28 Dec 2018, did not ask for new one.

My estimate was we get grant within 3 weeks from nomination approvaland today was the day for me.

thanks guys for giving support and confidence throughout journey. 

I wish all the best to all others. Just remember it’s just matter of time. Everyone gets PR.

Cheers,

Mayu

Hi Mayur,

Congrats!

Could you please add your details to timeline spreadsheet?

Thanks

32 minutes ago, SAJ.N said:

Hi Mayur,

Congrats!

Could you please add your details to timeline spreadsheet?

Thanks

Thanks bro. Could you help to update? not able to edit the google spread sheet. see below details. Thanks mate.

State: NSW
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 DE
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  12 Feb 2018

Nomination Approved:  22 Dec 2018
IMMI Status: Finalized on 8 January 2019

any further documents asked: No despite Aus PCC expired on 28 Dec 2018.

Hi guys, could someone update a spreadsheet.

I can’t believe it, didn’t get an email from MA today, went to check my immi account and found out that my visa was granted!!!

they didn’t ask for any documents, it just went from received to finalise.

does anybody know what do I have to do once my baby is born, which should be any day now. Do I have to add him to my visa or he is actually becoming an Australian citizen, so I will need to get him a local passport. Would appreciate any response.

Just stay positive and believ that your visa will come very soon. I also lost hope after I didn’t get visa,before new year, as i thought that baby will come before I get visa, but what a great news come into my house today, got visa and my son will be a first member of our family with Aussie passport)))

• Congratulations 8

3 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Sorry to hear that. 

Whats your timeline? Occupation? Location? Country? 

Generally the nomination is the biggest hurdle. It’s seems unfortunate you have since waited so long....

As a cook

location countryside,country india

i am really upset because of this.