On 31/12/2018 at 12:45, LT19 said:

Yes, they are indeed working - great people. Just got my VAC2 email and paid it within 10 minutes. So I am now waiting for my golden email.

Paid my one 20/12/2018. The application says Updated 20/12/2018, status still Received.  

Waiting for an email as well. did not know they are working through Xmas period. 

Happy New Year everyone!

1 hour ago, ICT Customer Support Officer said:

Paid my one 20/12/2018. The application says Updated 20/12/2018, status still Received.  

Waiting for an email as well. did not know they are working through Xmas period. 

Happy New Year everyone!

Good luck. Did you pay via IMMI online?

On 31/12/2018 at 10:23, Bellabonkers said:

OMG!

OUR VISA'S JUST GOT GRANTED!!!!!

Just literally now- i hadn't even bothered checking IMMI since the 21st Dec - but they ARE working!

WHAT AN END TO 2018!

I'm uncontrollably crying!!!!

Remain positive everyone - positive energy attracts positive outcome! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thank you for all the advice, encouragement and laughter the past 2 years!!

My timeline is in my signature!!!

All the love, hope, and positive dust,

Chris and Bella xxx

Hey hey! She got it! I guessed the 7th so I wasn't too far off!

Congrats Bella to you and your partner (good name by the way - Chris' are the best people in the world I think). Cant believe you got it on NYE as well! Hope you are still super hungover!!!

Makes me super happy to know you finally got it after all this time - always managing to keep everyone's spirits up too!

See you on here for the citizenship run in 2019/20? 🤣

Big love,

Chris xx

Edited by Parkesy
  • Like 4
  • Congratulations 1

17 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Congrats Bella to you and your partner (good name by the way - Chris' are the best people in the world I think). Cant believe you got it on NYE as well! Hope you are still super hungover!!!

Makes me super happy to know you finally got it after all this time - always managing to keep everyone's spirits up too!

Big love,

Chris xx

PARKESY!

I NOOOO! Best new years eve present ever and best way to start the year! So happy.

I still can't believe it, its such a weird feeling. Booked a 2 month diving trip island hopping Indonesia, leave end of Feb yay!

Chris is a proper good name!

I have already done my citizenship calculator! hahahah!

Tag me in the thread when it comes to it!

All the best x

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Big love,

Chris xx

PS - My new profile picture is us opening our celebratory bottle of champs at long last!!!

A law of attraction bottle of champagne placed in your fridge for golden email visa day is highly recommended for all those still waiting!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

OMG!

Just literally now- i hadn't even bothered checking IMMI since the 21st Dec - but they ARE working!

WHAT AN END TO 2018!

Remain positive everyone - positive energy attracts positive outcome! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Chris and Bella xxx

Congratulations Bella. Wow great News ... Enjoy your Blessed New Year .... 💥🎉

Yayyy my source of INFORMATION was right !! Immigration was open and operating except for the main Holidays... So Happy for people getting their Grants and document requests ... Hopefully rest of us get Our Good News soon ... All The Best To All Of Us. And Happy New Year. CHEERS !!  😀🎉💥

• Like 1

On 01/01/2019 at 07:22, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Happy New Year Guys,

I wish year 2019 becomes luckiest year of your life, those who're waiting for their decisions, hopefully will get their good news soon.

Best of luck everyone.

Best Of Luck To You Too ... Yes Immi Was Open and operating most of the days.  Stay Positive !!

45 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Happy New Year everyone 🙌

Back to work and the first thing I do is check here and log onto IMMI - some things never change 🤣

Im back at work too mate. Awful isn it. Usually I come back late Jan but new job means I need to be in the office from the go. 

Off to Europe skiing and partying in a few weeks mind!

No news your end then hey? Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Im back at work too mate. Awful isn it. Usually I come back late Jan but new job means I need to be in the office from the go. 

Off to Europe skiing and partying in a few weeks mind!

No news your end then hey? Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.

Europe for Skiing sounds good 👍 Enjoy when it comes.

Nothing from my end yet - I'm hoping Jan is the month 🤞

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know,  how to add a newborn baby to our interim medicare account?

I have some confusion, either the baby has to be added to our visa application first and apply for medicare or we can apply for medicare with our supporting documents only.

We need to take the baby for a GP visit and get a health check up certificate.  But the baby would not covered for GP visit unless she has a medicare card. Also I m not sure if the GP will write a letter about the health status of the baby necessary for adding a baby to the visa application.

Your answer is most appreciated Thanks

Edited by ayus123

Hello everybody,

Silent reader as well.

Could you please add me to the excel sheet?

Transition

Employer nomination : 20 September 18

Visa application : 20 November 2018

Software Engineer

4 person (2adt, 2Chd)

Status - RECEIVED , No contact as yet

Nationality : French

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Oh my god just got my PR. I waited 7 years for this day. Still, I  can't believe. I may have to sleep and wake-up a few times to adjust with this new reality. 

This forum and thread gave me a lot of hope. So thank you all. 

I wish very good luck to everyone currently waiting for their PR. Especially a few who have been waiting for the last 2 years. You are very brave and just hold on there it will come.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 18

OMG!

WHAT AN END TO 2018!

Chris and Bella xxx

So Happy for you bella!! . The best start of 2019 👌 .  Lets hope that it is the turn of the hairdressers , I am 17 months in nowww and sending out alllll the positive vibes 🤙🤙🤙

• Like 1

Guys, Please help me with this

I recently applied for 186 with medical done in Dec/17 for visa 457. Now since medical is expired and I am planning to renew them. Should I take the appointment using the same HAP ID which was used in 457? I tried checking with BUPA but they advised me to go to immi account. Immi account will not suggest a medical test until my case is allocated to CO.

OMG!

WHAT AN END TO 2018!

Chris and Bella xxx

This is the best news ever. As a lurker and occasional poster, i am so happy for you! What a wonderful way to begin a new year! Your positivity and kind soul deserve many hugs and accolades. Congratulations.  💖

Edited by CD_waiting
Bad grammar....
  • Like 1

Hi all 

just wanted to share :

my employer filed nomination  for 186 direct entry and visa today 2nd January 2019 .

position ; Mechanical Engineer

currently working in Australia since last 2 year a in 457

I Will share further updates soon.

• Like 1