4 minutes ago, Austin said:

Yes

Ok, as long as the ABN/ACN number is not changed i think there is low risk, did he/yourself applied through MA. If so, they are the best who deals better. If not Talk to Good MA if possible and see if there are any risks. And has @Hex said it you or your friend need to  to inform immigration of the change in circumstance.Wish you and your friend good luck.

Edited by ajk

26 minutes ago, Austin said:

Well if nomination has been approved and they check that the business needs a person and their history is clear  i think there is no issue with that as have 7 friends who visa granted after nomination approved and business sold and one of them got his nomination approved even the business was sold and he is also waiting for his visa.

@Austin What you doing is illegal. 

The correct procedure, is for you to inform immigration of the change in circumstance (being that you are no longer employed). You should not only retract your visa appliction but also inform immigration of the company being sold. 

What you are doing is not allowed - sorry to say but this is wrong. 

Just now, ajk said:

Ok, as long as the ABN/ACN number is not changed i think there is low risk, did he/yourself applied through MA. If so, they are the best who deals better. Talk to MA if possible and see.

Yes he said nomination is the most important part it is must because at the time of visa they check only applicant docs such qualifications payg for 2 years english holding 457 or bridging A B C. As per the requirement of visa you must work 2 years full time if holding 457 before 17/4/2017 after 3 years  for the same employer after that you are fulfilling the requirements of visa. 

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Austin What you doing is illegal. 

The correct procedure, is for you to inform immigration of the change in circumstance (being that you are no longer employed). You should not only retract your visa appliction but also inform immigration of the company being sold. 

What you are doing is not allowed - sorry to say but this is wrong. 

I will my friend as this whole case is for my best friend who is struggling with this i told him same thing like you.

6 minutes ago, Austin said:

Yes he said nomination is the most important part it is must because at the time of visa they check only applicant docs such qualifications payg for 2 years english holding 457 or bridging A B C. As per the requirement of visa you must work 2 years full time if holding 457 before 17/4/2017 after 3 years  for the same employer after that you are fulfilling the requirements of visa. 

I am not very much sure in your case mate, Immigration department can deeply check and find out you are not working with current employer they can i say, so don't risk and finally endup in refusal of the visa. Think twice and as @Hex suggested may be notify them(Just a suggestion). Please be careful as these days immigration  department is very strict and there are no of cases where mostly looking to refuse visa's a lot.

Edited by ajk

4 minutes ago, Austin said:

Why

I think you and your 7 friends playing the system like this is what results in further scrutiny and really brutal decisions made by Case Officers under the tremendous building pressure of the media.

Thus resulting in genuine applications for people who genuinely need these people to work getting refused for the tiniest smallest pathetic reasons whilst you and your mates well....

That aside - i'm absolutely flabbergasted you would openly say this on this forum. 

Let's hope immigration don't monitor forums like these - for your sake! 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, ajk said:

I am not very much sure in your case mate, Immigration department can deeply check and find out you are not working with current employer they can i say, so don't risk and finally endup in refusal of the visa. Think twice and as @Hex suggested may be notify them(Just a suggestion.

Yes friend this whole case is of my best friend and i tokd him to do so. 

13 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

I think you and your 7 friends playing the system like this is what results in further scrutiny and really brutal decisions made by Case Officers under the tremendous building pressure of the media.

Thus resulting in genuine applications for people who genuinely need these people to work getting refused for the tiniest smallest pathetic reasons whilst you and your mates well....

That aside - i'm absolutely flabbergasted you would openly say this on this forum. 

Let's hope immigration don't monitor forums like these - for your sake! 

I second your view... To openly admit your breaking the rules on an open forum is selfish and we'll damn right stupid. 

Thats me off here for a while that's annoyed me . I will post back when I have my own result. Not before. Good luck to all the GENUNE Cases like myslef

• Like 7

😠 😠

This is why certain occupations get scrutinised and genuine people have to wait longer.

I truly do feel for Cooks who are doing everything legit and you have people like the above playing the system.

@Austin It is illegal - no question about luck. What 'you' or 'your friends' are doing is wrong and has an impact on others.

Edited by boo-yaa
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pottsie said:

I second your view... To openly admit your breaking the rules on an open forum is selfish and we'll damn right stupid. 

Thats me off here for a while that's annoyed me . I will post back when I have my own result. Not before. Good luck to all the GENUNE Cases like myslef

I completly agree with i will tell my friend. That you must comply with the rules thanks for OPENING MY EYES. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

5 minutes ago, Austin said:

I completly agree with i will tell my friend. That you must comply with the rules thanks for OPENING MY EYES. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Tell your friend?

In your previous post you stated clear as day it was your Visa.

Watch out - IMMI are watching 👨‍⚖️

Edited by boo-yaa

9 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Tell your friend?

In your previous post you stated clear as day it was your Visa.

Watch out - IMMI are watching 👨‍⚖️

Bro I joined this forum for him he is my best friend I will try to find sone other way.

5 minutes ago, Austin said:

Bro I joined this forum for him he is my best friend I will try to find sone other way.

Ok - then please tell me why you posted this......

"Hi guys as the new trt processing time now reduced to 10 to 14 months and i applied my visa in may nomination already approved what you people think will i be able to get the decision by next month as i see few people got their visa in8 to 9 months and i am no more working for my employer."

Strange, it really does sound like your talking about your own Visa and not a "Friends". 

Just stop digging a hole for yourself.

Edited by boo-yaa

11 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

"Hi guys as the new trt processing time now reduced to 10 to 14 months and i applied my visa in may nomination already approved what you people think will i be able to get the decision by next month as i see few people got their visa in8 to 9 months and i am no more working for my employer."

Strange, it really does sound like your talking about your own Visa and not a "Friends". 

There's a post on the 3rd Dec and the 10th Dec also... 

8 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Well i have to say it bro for my best friend but i feel sorry now i need your help suggest some other way for him my friends like he has 3 yrs work experience in his profeesion what are his options now.  But just for one second put yourself in that position that your loved one is in trouble. Well i need help from you to suggest something for him.

12 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

This is why they have anonymous hotlines - specifically for picking these kind of applications out.  

@Austin Could you provide your friends names? 🙂
- yeah right 

• Like 2

Just now, Austin said:

Well i have to say it bro for my best friend but i feel sorry now i need your help suggest some other way for him my friends like he has 3 yrs work experience in his profeesion what are his options now.  But just for one second put yourself in that position that your loved one is in trouble. Well i need help from you to suggest something for him.

HAHAHAHAHA. Stop it, please. Your lying. Its obvious.

As i said - IMMI are watching 👨‍⚖️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1