1 hour ago, samlab said:

Our nomination was approved last Wednesday. Immi status still says Reveived so we’re hoping our application will be looked at any day now.

I contacted our MA on Monday left a voicemail but she only emailed me back today. 

Her email said  basically ... it still says Received at the moment they may ask for more Uk police checks as they expired in November 2018

Question 1: we haven’t been back to England since Feb 2017 so will they ask for updated ones???

She also said ...our Australian police checks run out 30th Jan 2019, so they might ask for new ones of those too??

Question 2: Why they are still valid?

Then she finished the email off with .. Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

I would request for new police check regardless. This is to be safe and so that you can submit what they request asap, or get approved immediately. they asked me to provide new one even when I did one 7 month prior. Took me 1 month to get mine done, which delayed my approval.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lion said:

Application should be "decision-ready", other than for the possibility that they will now ask again for medicals and police checks...and maybe even wife's IELTS as that's expired too by now.

Probably we had such a long wait because the nomination was originally refused. Approved then through appeal.

My calculations says that, considering the current processing times, I should be out of the deadline around May-ish (this excluding the time spent with the nomination frozen for the appeal).
AH! Still remember when I originally submitted my application...the processing time was something like 4-6 months back by then...

Oh I got it now why u waited so long. Thnks for reply whn ur nomination was refused frst and how long it took in AAT for u 

1 hour ago, Deep1991 said:

Oh I got it now why u waited so long. Thnks for reply whn ur nomination was refused frst and how long it took in AAT for u 

Refused Aug 16 (a few months over the original time line already), AAT process took about 1.5 years (again longer than what originally indicated).

Like to think that I got used to wait, but that's hardly true. Been waiting "any day now" from 3 years, when the original expectation was to be in the process for citizenship by now.

The bright side of the story is that I'm apparently one of the very few unlucky ones. Happy for all the ones who get there in humane times.

• Like 1

Hi,

First of all I would like to say a massive thanks to the  forum “ Pomsinoz” which has been my info centre  & my morale booster during the waiting time between Visa Application & Approval.

Here’s my Story

Chef 457 visa- 186

20 March 18.

Nomination & Visa Applied.

No of people- 3

Stream -TRT  . Chef

23 September-

Filed for change in circumstances due to Our New born Son ( on shore ) 

10 October-

Further Document Like - New Born’s Passport & MOJ declaration from New Zealand are asked! 

MOJ was provided Same day, but we haven’t had received the New Born’s Passport,  So Passport application Receipt & Invoices Provided.

22 November-

New Born’s Passport uploaded.

28 Nov -Newborn’s 

Letter from GP asked regarding his Health.

1 December-

Letter from GP uploaded.

12 December 

Visa granted for all 4 of us.

Called the immigration today morning, and they said they are fast clearing the backlog.Received the visa after an Hour.

GoodLuck to all waiting, hope you get your visa soon.

Thanks Pomsinoz.

kind Regards 

Hem 

• Congratulations 20

23 hours ago, Eddy101 said:

Hi all,

Happy to announce that I got the golden email today!

You can see my signature for my whole timeline.

Would like to thank everyone in the website for being very supportive. It was really encouraging to check this website everyday to see updates and grants.

I did not use MA but I can see the benefit of having one. It really depends on your situation. 

Reminder to everyone that once you apply for PR, you are eligible for Medicare! This saved me a lot of money!

My advice to all is to keep calm and try not to check immiaccount everyday. Your time will come! 

Will visit once in a while! good luck all!

Congrats Eddy! 

Reading your signature we are in kind of a very similar situation. Just wanted to ask, did you get a LEV A contract for 2 years or more than 2 years? My PI can only commit to a two years contract at the moment and we were warned by the University HR that it could cause rejection for DHA.

3 hours ago, Chef.pande said:

Hi,

First of all I would like to say a massive thanks to the  forum “ Pomsinoz” which has been my info centre  & my morale booster during the waiting time between Visa Application & Approval.

Here’s my Story

Chef 457 visa- 186

20 March 18.

Nomination & Visa Applied.

No of people- 3

Stream -TRT  . Chef

23 September-

Filed for change in circumstances due to Our New born Son ( on shore ) 

10 October-

Further Document Like - New Born’s Passport & MOJ declaration from New Zealand are asked! 

MOJ was provided Same day, but we haven’t had received the New Born’s Passport,  So Passport application Receipt & Invoices Provided.

22 November-

New Born’s Passport uploaded.

28 Nov -Newborn’s 

Letter from GP asked regarding his Health.

1 December-

Letter from GP uploaded.

12 December 

Visa granted for all 4 of us.

Called the immigration today morning, and they said they are fast clearing the backlog.Received the visa after an Hour.

GoodLuck to all waiting, hope you get your visa soon.

Thanks Pomsinoz.

kind Regards 

Hem 

Congratulations @Chef.pande. I will be keen to know how you managed to call the immigration. Is that standard contact number? I am thinking to give them a nudge but have been avoiding that.

Hi there been a silent reader for a while on this forum. Just received the golden email got full P.R for Australia . What a feeling it is good luck to all of you’s keep believing . 

Visa lodged - 2nd March 2018 

visa approved - 12th dec 2018 

occupation - refrigeration engineer 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 9

10 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hi,

I just had to complete an updated medical (last week) I did not need a new HAP ID they use your old one- they even have your file with the picture they took from the previous medical- all information is the same they just refresh the medical part if that makes sense. 

I did it literally last week- and I used the same HAP ID to book medical ect 

No you definitely don’t ! 

I just call the clinic and they dont allow me to use the old Hap ID. They told they that the system doesnt allow them to update new results, so they ask me to generate new hap ID :(.