9 minutes ago, TDW said:

One question, the university HR told me that they needed to declare that they will offer me full-time employment for 2 years at the outcome of the nomination, but my supervisor can only commit a 2 years contract starting 1/1/19. With the current processing time for nomination, does that mean I will get into some trouble when a CO looks at the nomination application? I am getting mixed message regards to this issue, friend who got his 186 approved earlier this year says the 2 years starting at nomination lodge date is fine.

There is no definite answer to this. I assume it should be fine, as the most of uni contracts are three years maximum. But if the CO wants to be strict he will have the rights to reject your application based on this reason, I believe. Though, not much you can do.

1 hour ago, Loktar said:

There is no definite answer to this. I assume it should be fine, as the most of uni contracts are three years maximum. But if the CO wants to be strict he will have the rights to reject your application based on this reason, I believe. Though, not much you can do.

Thanks for the reply! Well I guessed I just need to set my expectation lower and be prepare for anything that's going to come out... Hopefully I get a grant or a fellowship in the coming months!

On 28/11/2018 at 14:25, LT19 said:

@Eddy101 I am in similar situation. I was asked to submit new NZ police certificate which took exactly 28 days. Submitted documents on 20th Nov with new MOJ consent. I have been told that Immigration performs additional penal check with MOJ after submission of police certificate and it has to be done within 2 months  since certificate was issued. Now waiting as visa application is further assessment.

hi am also in similar situation  co asked for NZ moj consent of info declare form submitted on july 23-18 from then no update  on my case it has been 5 months we submitted  still no update on our grant  called to nz moj num of times  they said they did not receive application under our names   i am really frustrated why aus dha is neglecting our files  not only me even for my friends same for nz moj verification

MY NOMINATION JUST GOT APPROVED!
IT WENT FROM RECEIVED STRAIGHT TO FINALISED!
IT WAS AN HOUR AGO BUT IV'E JUST STOPPED CRYING!
Now for my PR ...... I'M JUST PRAYING THEY DON'T ASK FOR AN UPDATE ON DOCUMENTS AND GIVE ME A STRAIGHT APPROVAL! 
Very happy to see your approve. Congratulations ! I know you have been waiting for so long time and I read your post every time. Yours golden email is conming soon.
  • Like 1

On 01/12/2018 at 03:23, omegakalyanram said:

hi am also in similar situation  co asked for NZ moj consent of info declare form submitted on july 23-18 from then no update  on my case it has been 5 months we submitted  still no update on our grant  called to nz moj num of times  they said they did not receive application under our names   i am really frustrated why aus dha is neglecting our files  not only me even for my friends same for nz moj verification

Just as backup - I suggest you apply for a new NZ MOJ criminal record check (full-record) and submit along with new consent. What’s your timeline? 

37 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

Hi guys and girls I was having a look over the spreadsheet and to me it looks like there has been far more grants that what the spreadsheet is saying. 

Whos responsible for updating it ?

Usually the person that recieves the grant would update- I always update my own line (apart from when the knob end who recons he’s the boss of the spreadsheet just starts deleteing people ) - the person with the permissions to the spreadsheet - in my opinion will not own up! Because they went through and made totally unreasonable changes a while back - which by the way in case you haven’t realised by now I haven’t got over 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Usually the person that recieves the grant would update- I always update my own line (apart from when the knob end who recons he’s the boss of the spreadsheet just starts deleteing people ) - the person with the permissions to the spreadsheet - in my opinion will not own up! Because they went through and made totally unreasonable changes a while back - which by the way in case you haven’t realised by now I haven’t got over 😂

Oh dear remind me never to Piss you off 😂

• Like 1

On 01/12/2018 at 15:37, Fizz said:

My friend got his PR grant on Nov 30. He lodged his Nomination and Visa on Jan, 2018. Cook. Trt. 4 ppl. HR. Company has large turnover annually.

All the best of Luck for Everyone here! 🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏

Convey my congrats to him/her.

Edited by ajk
  • Like 1

On 01/12/2018 at 14:45, Chef.pande said:

Hi,

any idea how long does it takes to get the  186 Visa after Nomination Approved?

kind Regards

I have been waiting from 9 months since my nomination was approved. When was your nomination lodged and approved?

Just now, Bellabonkers said:

WOW!

That's a long time- but have you had any contact from Case officer at all in that time?

14 minutes ago, ajk said:

I have been waiting from 9 months since my nomination was approved. When was your nomination lodged and approved?

Actually i've just seen in your signature that you didn't lodge your own visa application until after the nomination approval so it's a totally different situation to me anyway! 

1 minute ago, Bellabonkers said:

Actually i've just seen in your signature that you didn't lodge your own visa application until after the nomination approval so it's a totally different situation to me anyway! 

Ok, Yes i lodged my visa application after my nomination got approved.