7 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED

WOOOOOW CONGRATULATION!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED

So visa granted to you if so Congrats.

On 30/11/2018 at 13:00, RP007 said:

WOOOOOW CONGRATULATION!!!!!!

On 30/11/2018 at 13:05, ajk said:

So visa granted to you if so Congrats.

no!!!!

i mean my account just says RECEIEVED!

LOL ITS NOT GRANTED!

ITS NOT EVEN OPEN - I DON'T KNOW WHY???

Maybe my wonderful Case officer went to the beach today? There IS  a heatwave in QLD.....

• Like 2

On 30/11/2018 at 13:16, Bellabonkers said:

no!!!!

i mean my account just says RECEIEVED!

LOL ITS NOT GRANTED!

ITS NOT EVEN OPEN - I DON'T KNOW WHY???

Maybe my wonderful Case officer went to the beach today? There IS  a heatwave in QLD.....

Ok you will get it today hopefully.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, parveen said:

But u r immi account shows finalized that means visa granted u just confusing us pls explain is it granted or not yet

Parveen:

My nomination says FINALISED

My own visa application says: RECEIVED

Therefore my nomination is APPROVED but my PR is not granted as they have not looked at my personal file yet only my company one.

So i am finalised in one element and still showing received in the next. 

I have access to my company Immi account and just look at my application through that.

On 07/11/2018 at 12:49, Coco M said:

Hello,

I am new here - we are on a 457 -arrived in Jan 2017.

Due to changes in the occupation lists we applied for a Sponsored 186 DE in February. Thank you for the info here and could you include our details on the spreadsheet please?

Visa type: 186 DE Onshore

4 applicants
Visa lodged: 18/02/18
Received 

I am still confused by the Medicare situation if someone can help. We have Medicare under reciprocal agreement. Do we need to advise Medicare of our new Visa application? On VEVO we are still on 457.

Cheers

@Hex Hello, I think you can update the spreadsheet? Could you please add our details above?

Sorry I do not know how to put the details in the footer either...I can only see my DOB in my profile...

7 minutes ago, Coco M said:

@Hex Hello, I think you can update the spreadsheet? Could you please add our details above?

Sorry I do not know how to put the details in the footer either...I can only see my DOB in my profile...

To update Signature you select your Username at the top right, and select Account Settings. On the Left there is a Signatures Tab.

1 hour ago, boo-yaa said:

Question regarding the Medical for those who have done theirs.

How long does it normally take for the results to come back?

When results are returned I guess this will automatically be updated in my IMMI account?

It should not take more then a week.

The results will be automatically updated on your immiaccount but it will be changed to processing first then itll say no further action needed

• Like 1

On 28/11/2018 at 20:08, Friskycharmer said:

This is in relation to the police check convo earlier today. Your CO must of thought you were a bit dodgy 😂😂

C22230DD-1F54-4780-B5F6-D7653DF2FF4B.png

Hey Jonathan, can you confirm you did you write to (and got this response). I have a similar situation and these rules can be so stupid. However, if what they've said to you would also apply to us (as it should in theory), then it should save us some hassles.

Thanks!

On 28/11/2018 at 10:44, SAJ.N said:

Hi Eddy,

28 days, still is not too bad. Police check report from my country takes 4 months :)))

I've already applied for a new one and got a letter from embassy that it is mentioned it takes long if CO asks during this time !

Hi Saj, can you please check your direct message? Have sent you one. Thanks!

Hi guys,

Just got introduced to this forum today after submitting my application earlier this week. Decided to start following this thread and hopefully share some information with you lovely people here.

Can the mod add me to the list please:

Nomination Submitted: 26th November 2018

Application Submitted: 27th November 2018

Category: 186 DE

No. Applicants: 1

Processing team: NSW PSE

One question, the university HR told me that they needed to declare that they will offer me full-time employment for 2 years at the outcome of the nomination, but my supervisor can only commit a 2 years contract starting 1/1/19. With the current processing time for nomination, does that mean I will get into some trouble when a CO looks at the nomination application? I am getting mixed message regards to this issue, friend who got his 186 approved earlier this year says the 2 years starting at nomination lodge date is fine.