5 hours ago, VS01 said:

With the introduction of SAF, does it fasten the application processing time as CO needs to spend less time verifying the training benchmarks?

SAF was introduced on Aug 12,But applicants before that has to meet the training bench mark criteria .once they reach into August files it would be way much quicker hopefully ..

3 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

Processing Time has been reduced guys and girls 

Now 12-18 months 

Would you mind please letting us know where you get those timelines from? 

Based off the home affairs immigration website: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times it's still the same and has not been updated since 17th October.

image.png.8789d89fbdfe417a6fe977f10b74d138.png

Hello guys,

I have been a silent reader since I lodged my file. Applied December 2017 TRT.

Asked for pcc on September, submitted in October. Since then it's further assessment. Waiting for the golden email or a phone call from MA. Fingers are crossed.

Hope we all gets soon.

FYI 

Timelines mean absolutely nothing.

When i applied 19 months ago it was 6-8 months

Then changed to 8-10 months

Then Changed to 12-15 months

Then changed to 15-18months

Then changed to 16-19months

Your only allowed to contact immigration about your visa once its outside these "timelines" .The ever changing goal post!

Well my visa is at 19months - but following the pattern of every change and goal post move of the past it will probably be increased again by the time i reach outside of the "timelines" So i'll just continue to wait patiently with no contact made whats so ever! 

My best advise is IGNORE the time lines- its only applicable to a tiny handful of certain jobs- of which we have no information.

Best to follow the pattern of your profession from the spreadsheet- it does offer a small indication as to what time frame you will be looking to wait. I am 99% sure immigartion complete priority by jobs... as a hairdresser i knew i was up for a long wait, especially given my profession has since been removed from the list/

Also some better advice:

Just enjoy yourself whilst your here and have the opportunity too! For those of us onshore we are in a better position then offshore- i mean at least we are here in this gorgeous country whilst we wait.

MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

trying to be happy yet the waiting is killing me slowly and painfully specially because no one seems to give a damn about us. I’m an applicant for DE RESTAURANT MANAGER  and so far I’ve been waiting 18 months. I am seriously starting to lose any hope in this system 

Processing times just reflect which files they have picked up the previous month. Unfortunately it is not a prediction, more like an average of what they have processed.

of course if this timeline decreases it gives us the idea that they are getting on top of it, but I guess they still have a long way to go.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Toryalis said:

trying to be happy yet the waiting is killing me slowly and painfully specially because no one seems to give a damn about us. I’m an applicant for DE RESTAURANT MANAGER  and so far I’ve been waiting 18 months. I am seriously starting to lose any hope in this system 

I have been waiting for 20 months now same occupation.

41 minutes ago, Flav said:

I have been waiting for 20 months now same occupation.

Try calling Immigration, I rang the other day regarding a "general question I had", and then asked for timelines. The customer service officer said-quote : "If you been waiting longer than the global proccesing time, either you or your MA can ring us to get an update". 

Hopefully you get an answer or get your visa approve soon!

N