26 minutes ago, Abhijitkulk said:

Hi,

Received nomination approval, agonizing wait begins.

I hope its not to long before I get the golden email.

I will update the spreadsheet.

Thanks,

A

If you got your nomination, it should be (usually) a quick turn around for the CO to either grant the visa, or request documentation. Let's hope it's the better of the 2! 

29 minutes ago, tocsa said:

Hi Guys,

Do you know if your company has already provided financial documents for latest business year and paid training benchmark? I am a bit worried as my file is not up to date. Does the obligation to pay training benchmark apply for each year while the applicant is waiting offshore? 

@tocsa As far as i'm aware, the training benchmark is for the company nomination (which affects your visa obviously). The fact that the company has an applicant on or off shore, should make no difference. The requirement is to confirm that the company (not the applicant) is up to standard on training. Hope that helps?

On 09/11/2018 at 13:15, SKG said:

Because of speeding and license was suspended for 3 months 

On 06/11/2018 at 15:54, Deza said:

hi samee, 

they have opened my file and received 4 requests letters since then. Last request letter was in September and submitted requested docs in Oct. I hope i will receive the positive response this time. Literally every time they send a request letter it adds 2 months straight away. they opened my file after 24 and half month.....so yeah 

On 09/11/2018 at 14:44, SKG said:

Thanks for helping.i applied in June 2017 I think process time 15 to 17 months for 186 trt cook.

7 minutes ago, Hex said:

What is this based off? 

Hex hav u heard anything 

2 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Hex hav u heard anything 

@Deep1991 No, nothing as yet - the last request for documentation was sent (and provided) on the 12th October. 

They say that the documentation needs to be provided within 28 days of request (which is now past). I'm holding thumbs (and anything else), hoping that someone picks the file up and ticks the box. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rem279 said:

@dschmidt I am in the same boat, applied almost 9 months ago and still it is received. Have you heard of anyone who got their ENS approved as software tester, in the past?

Hi @rem279 I saw just one application as Software Tester in the spreadsheet, but I can't find it anymore. I believe it was in 2016, direct entry, and it was approved. Are you applying for Direct Entry or TRT?

38 minutes ago, dschmidt said:

Hi @rem279 I saw just one application as Software Tester in the spreadsheet, but I can't find it anymore. I believe it was in 2016, direct entry, and it was approved. Are you applying for Direct Entry or TRT?

Hi @dschmidt - mine is TRT. I too remember seeing in the spreadsheet. My worry is I do not see Software Tester role in latest occupation list for 186, it is eligible for 189, 190 I believe, so not quite sure if they would consider for ENS. Ideally it shouldn't be an issue as the overall experience from 457 or 482 needs to be taken into consideration, but still wanted to confirm if this is okay.

I just received my visa grant. 
I don't need to tell you guys that words cannot even explain this feeling... 

Please update my case on the spreadsheet;
Below is my full timeline.

09/01/2018: Nomination and visa application
30/08/2018: s56 requested more documentation (form 80 and character update for my wife - she didn't add the full 10 years of passed living address)
-- Submitted back within 3 days.
08/10/2018: Nomination approved
09/10/2018: s56 requested additional documentation. Now that my son was passed 2 years old, they needed a TB scan (both children had a medical already), once passed age of 2, they have to provide a TB scan as well (for certain countries).
-- Submitted back within 8 days.
12/11/2018: Visa grant received. 

This forum has helped me tons and don't worry - I'm not going anywhere.
-- Knowing how hard and stressful this process is, I've decided to stay dedicated to try and help anyone, with anything I can with regards to this process. 

Edited by Hex
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 7

1 minute ago, Hex said:

30/08/2018: s56 requested more documentation (form 80 and character update for my wife - she didn't add the full 10 years of passed living address)
09/10/2018: s56 requested additional documentation. Now that my son was passed 2 years old, they needed a TB scan (both children had a medical already), once passed age of 2, they have to provide a TB scan as well (for certain countries)

-- Knowing how hard and stressful this process is, I've decided to stay dedicated to try and help anyone, with anything I can with regards to this process. 

Hex. Huge congratulations.  Youve helpef us a lot. You deserve it. Massive congratulations bro. Plz dont leave here.....

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hex said:

09/10/2018: s56 requested additional documentation. Now that my son was passed 2 years old, they needed a TB scan (both children had a medical already), once passed age of 2, they have to provide a TB scan as well (for certain countries).

Congrats hex. Hahaha just look at Ur comment hour ago and u got it finally 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rem279 said:

Hi @dschmidt - mine is TRT. I too remember seeing in the spreadsheet. My worry is I do not see Software Tester role in latest occupation list for 186, it is eligible for 189, 190 I believe, so not quite sure if they would consider for ENS. Ideally it shouldn't be an issue as the overall experience from 457 or 482 needs to be taken into consideration, but still wanted to confirm if this is okay.

Pending nomination and/or visa applications will not be adversely impacted by the subsequent removal of any occupation from the skilled occupation lists.

If you already hold a skilled visa, you will not be impacted by these removed occupations unless there are changes in your circumstances which require the lodgement of a new nomination application – in which case you may then be impacted. This for example may occur if you are changing your occupation or employer, and your occupation is no longer on the skilled occupation lists.

Reference: Department of Home Affairs, LIst of Elegible Skilled Occupations, Website:  https://archive.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists Visited on : 12/Nov/2018

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hex said:

Congratulations !!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hex said:

Congratulations!

I'm new to the forum. How can I see and update the spreadsheet?

189 TRT

Occupation Management Accountant 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hex said:

Congratulations mate 👏

I was on holiday for a while and then took a break from the forum. Decided to sign back in today to see your Visa granted - happy for you.

Enjoy it and celebrate tonight 🍹

Edited by boo-yaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hex said:

Congratulations!

6 hours ago, Ak101 said:

Where can I find the spreadsheet? Can someone please share it. Thanks! 

Hi Ak101, on the top of this webpage there are several tabs. One of them reads "Visa Timelines" (which is between "Articles" and "Money Transfers"). In the drop-down menu, select "ENS 186 timeline", then you can see the spreadsheet. 

15 hours ago, Nora said:

Pending nomination and/or visa applications will not be adversely impacted by the subsequent removal of any occupation from the skilled occupation lists.

If you already hold a skilled visa, you will not be impacted by these removed occupations unless there are changes in your circumstances which require the lodgement of a new nomination application – in which case you may then be impacted. This for example may occur if you are changing your occupation or employer, and your occupation is no longer on the skilled occupation lists.

Reference: Department of Home Affairs, LIst of Elegible Skilled Occupations, Website:  https://archive.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists Visited on : 12/Nov/2018

Thank you @Nora, that is what I heard from my lawyer as well. No problems with our occupation @rem279 because we applied before they remove it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hex said:

Congrats! Enjoy your relief! 

How far did your wife put the living history for the last 10 years? I'm waiting for the same visa as you (186 TRT - Developer programmer), and I applied in March this year (nomination and visa).

For both our living history stopped on Jan 2010 (not exactly 10 years), because there are not enough lines on the form. Do you recommend to contact our MA to update the form 80 now or better to wait until they get back to us? I'm afraid that changing the application now will delay the approval again...

11 minutes ago, Benoit said:

How far did your wife put the living history for the last 10 years? I'm waiting for the same visa as you (186 TRT - Developer programmer), and I applied in March this year (nomination and visa).

For both our living history stopped on Jan 2010 (not exactly 10 years), because there are not enough lines on the form. Do you recommend to contact our MA to update the form 80 now or better to wait until they get back to us? I'm afraid that changing the application now will delay the approval again...

Benoit,

My husband and I used Part T (at the end of the form) to add more details as we didn't have enough lines as well.  

Edited by EDB07

30 minutes ago, Benoit said:

@BenoitThanks mate, much appreciated! 

- My wife had only added up to the last 8 years, they are very strict on this and needed the full 10 years of past residence (including any police clearance for any country you've lived for more than 12 months). We had to complete tons of information at the bottom of the form (they provide additional space for extra details). we just labeled it as "section x - continued".
- I would recommend to everyone / anyone to do a form 80. It's a pain but is so easy for the CO to ask for it, which will only delay things longer. Also, you should already have everything needed to compete it. So there is no real reason not to. 

Remember updating your application does not slow it down at all, unless its a request from the CO. 

• Like 1