1 hour ago, Azzii1982 said:

My details were changed on thursday evening from received to initial assessment, CO asking for further documents to support my application

Can you please share your dates of lodgements n occupation 

thanks

Hi guys, anyone know or have any idea how to add second applicant? I recently got married and while being process, immi has called wether to add my partner and when i said yes, do case officer suppose to make an invoice for me to pay via immiaccount? Because me and my ma didnt know where to pay for the invoice, he stated that case officer should send the invoice so he can pay for it. We had email immi office but have not got any reply back after 4 days ( i dont know they time fram for replying the email though ) thanks guys.

12 hours ago, SKG said:

Anyone knows about processing time for 

186 trt cook? I think it’s 15 to 17 months.some people say 15 to 19 months.thanks.

No fix time they pick rendom files from last 2 years. I am waiting more than 2 years no news 

Hi all

I am new here

I just want to know, in ens nomination form they asked Caveat no. 17 for my position as pastrycook because occupation is based in a franchise ( The Cheesecake Shop). My 457 grant in 2016. Dose caveat affect me for PR application and can i eligible for ENS 186 under TRT stream. Please advice me

Please please guys help me and your suggestions will be appreciated.

8511D2FC-4BC2-4AB8-9E42-88676EB9CF88.png

Morning Guys, 

Silent reader for a while....

Visa and nomination lodged 15/12/2017 DE

2 people low risk

Western Australia

Baker

Received

I should be on the spreadsheet but for some reason my details were changed from DE to TRT and I can't modify anymore

Feel really hopeless guys...maybe december will bring good news for all of us

Hi Guys,

Do you know if your company has already provided financial documents for latest business year and paid training benchmark? I am a bit worried as my file is not up to date. Does the obligation to pay training benchmark apply for each year while the applicant is waiting offshore?