11 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

Quick question again how do we find out if your nomination has been approved ? 

When i log on it just says received 

It’s been said so many times in the previous comments though i am telling you again. You can not see the status of your nomination. Only MA or your employer can access to check the nomination status. They should tell you the outcome if updated by Immi.

Edited by KazBaker

Guest Maggie2018
On 07/09/2018 at 09:14, nikimino said:

They just asked me to show the evidence of partner's English ability, but not giving a link to pay the payment.

We submit health and AFP, but no further assessment comes. MA said just wait them to provide the payment link. But no news. 

Hi Nikimino, have you received any good news yet? As I am still waiting for the payment link, it has been 5 months since we submitted the health checks...:(

2 hours ago, KazBaker said:

It’s been said so many times in the previous comments though i am telling you again. You can not see the status of your nomination. Only MA or your employer can access to check the nomination status. They should tell you the outcome if updated by Immi.

My bad I’ve just recently joined sorry. Thanks for the response 

Hi guys,

silent reader here and it hit me by total surprise that I was that lucky person yesterday. Thought I share with you my timeline.

stream: TRT

nomination lodged: 20/12/2017

visa lodged: 20/12/2017

nomination approved: 04/09/2018 (after some hiccups..)

Police clearance submitted: 08/09/2018

visa granted: 05/10/2018

I’m like everyone here had been in that stressful situation, but like someone who said here, if your application is within the timeline then just try to relax and wait as there’s little you can do but wait. Also I was lucky that I had a very good migration agent, which I fully trusted and thought that was what I paid for. 

Good luck everyone!

6 minutes ago, Gur84 said:

186 trt cook apply  nomination and visa 30/05/2017 status still received should we contact to department                      plz recommend us thx 

Sure its been so long and much beyond the estimate processing time. You should send an e mail .

On 04/10/2018 at 18:10, Friskycharmer said:

Anyone in here lodged a 186 ENS in feb and had it approved ? 

I swear I posted this a few days ago and it’s dissapeared ? 

Im looking for the spreadsheet 

Hi . Nomination and visa uploaded in feb 2018 . No news just yet . 186 ens trt carpenter . Could someone upload it in the spreadsheet as well please? 

12 Feb 2018 

Carpenter 

186 trt 

Low risk country 

Hello,

A few questions for you guys:

1. Can you add my timeline to the spreadsheet if not already done?

stream: DE

first nomination and visa lodged: November 2017

first nomination rejected: 26/02/2018 (due to a couple of missing documents such as my company's org chart which doesn't make a lot of sense in consulting...)

second nomination and visa lodged: 16/03/2018

2. Has anyone from March 2018 received their PR?

3. I took my BUPA medical exam in September 2017. My understanding is that it needs to be renewed every 12 months but according to my immigration agent, I don't actually need to do it again as case officers don't always request updated medical results... Do you confirm this or should I go ahead and do another medical exam just in case?

I'm very worried I'll get another rejection due to missing or outdated documents...

Thanks

On 05/10/2018 at 21:43, ring3018 said:

That’s only one of the reasons. I guess they can’t refuse you based on the employer can’t pay enough for the next 2 years so they assume your position is not genuine.

Yes only that reason and MA did  complaint to immi. But alredy 4 mths did not update anything so decide to applied again.

2 hours ago, CharlotteR said:

Hello,

A few questions for you guys:

1. Can you add my timeline to the spreadsheet if not already done?

stream: DE

first nomination and visa lodged: November 2017

first nomination rejected: 26/02/2018 (due to a couple of missing documents such as my company's org chart which doesn't make a lot of sense in consulting...)

second nomination and visa lodged: 16/03/2018

2. Has anyone from March 2018 received their PR?

3. I took my BUPA medical exam in September 2017. My understanding is that it needs to be renewed every 12 months but according to my immigration agent, I don't actually need to do it again as case officers don't always request updated medical results... Do you confirm this or should I go ahead and do another medical exam just in case?

I'm very worried I'll get another rejection due to missing or outdated documents...

Thanks

Hello again Charlotte,

Your case is almost identical to mine. I called immigration to be told I shouldnt have to have my medical renewed either?? Fingers crossed we get an answer soon hey!

Update on my case;

I've just received news that my nomination was approved today (8th October). 
Hoping the good news is followed soon... 

Could you please let me know what your ETA was from nomination, to visa approval was? (I know this is ballpark, but I'm looking for others experiences).

Additional docs were requested on the 30th August (for both visa and nomination) - which were then sent early September. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Hex said:

Update on my case;

I've just received news that my nomination was approved today (8th October). 
Hoping the good news is followed soon... 

Could you please let me know what your ETA was from nomination, to visa approval was? (I know this is ballpark, but I'm looking for others experiences).

Additional docs were requested on the 30th August (for both visa and nomination) - which were then sent early September. 

Congrats big step forward, pleased to see another Saffer in the group. I still think its a lotto - some people same day others freaking ages - will be holding thumbs for you 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Madtig said:

Congrats big step forward, pleased to see another Saffer in the group. I still think its a lotto - some people same day others freaking ages - will be holding thumbs for you 

BTW did your MA inform you of the approval or did you  find out in the "messages" section of your immi account ?

2 minutes ago, Madtig said:

BTW did your MA inform you of the approval or did you  find out in the "messages" section of your immi account ?

@Madtig I noticed that my application had been updated with today's date... But I couldn't see any changes.
When I then asked the Agent - they said that this was because the nomination attached to my application was approved, hence, updating my 186.

I would have expected to have seen it in the documents or messages or something, but it looks like there is nothing changed on my personal application. 

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Madtig I noticed that my application had been updated with today's date... But I couldn't see any changes.
When I then asked the Agent - they said that this was because the nomination attached to my application was approved, hence, updating my 186.

I would have expected to have seen it in the documents or messages or something, but it looks like there is nothing changed on my personal application. 

@hex yeah i thought that would be the way they deal with it - Im still waiting for my nomination to be approved but the CO has opened the file at least. Where in the immi account did you see where the account has been updated - what page is that ? I will keep an eye out for that section then  

1 minute ago, Madtig said:

@hex yeah i thought that would be the way they deal with it - Im still waiting for my nomination to be approved but the CO has opened the file at least. Where in the immi account did you see where the account has been updated - what page is that ? I will keep an eye out for that section then  

Not to worry I found it - thanks for the tip 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hex said:

HI Madtig,

You can actually find the communication CO sent to your agent @ Message page in you Immi Account.

My Nomination approved on 16/09

APplication logged on 12/01/2018 for both Visa and Nomination

they asked for NPC and I updated on 26/09, since then I have logged in the account few times a day to check ,

No Update yet, VIC PESE

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DX24 said:

HI Madtig,

You can actually find the communication CO sent to your agent @ Message page in you Immi Account.

My Nomination approved on 16/09

APplication logged on 12/01/2018 for both Visa and Nomination

they asked for NPC and I updated on 26/09, since then I have logged in the account few times a day to check ,

No Update yet, VIC PESE

Correction, you can only see the communication for the nomination if you have access to the nomination application. 

For example: I can see all communication for my Visa application as I have it imported into my Immi account, however, I cannot see anything to do with the nomination as that is still linked to the Agent's account. I don't have access to import is for obvious reasons (company financials etc.).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hex said:

Correction, you can only see the communication for the nomination if you have access to the nomination application. 

For example: I can see all communication for my Visa application as I have it imported into my Immi account, however, I cannot see anything to do with the nomination as that is still linked to the Agent's account. I don't have access to import is for obvious reasons (company financials etc.).

I don’t know why it does not work for you. I have not accessed to agent account or information,

i cannot see my nomination approval letter but I can see what CO asked for, they asked for updated NPC and I gave them a week after 

• Like 1