1 hour ago, Navsandy said:

No i didn't get any reply from immi...i went to my ma office he told me immi take 19 to 20 months for hospitality files.

It’s wrong mate we have seen few got in 6 months few got within the time frame, but some are waiting from sometime, I’m gonna completed 14 months tomorrow 

Hi,everyone, i am a slient reader. However,  i streesed out since i had lodged my application last month. My occupation was ICT support engineer (TRT)  with extra two applicants. I got one question regarding occupation code.  Does anyone successfully get PR through 189 streamline with different occupation codes like softeware engineer ? Yes, i know it would be different with current occupation, however, i know some people have already got postive skill assessment.It is hard to explain the exact duties and differences between those two roles according to the scale of business. 

Hi mates,

Have been visiting the forum recently. Just got a question today and any comments are welcome.

I have applied for visa186 in early November 2017, and then applied for Medicare in June 2018. I did not stop the private insurance as suggested by MA.

After reading some good news from this forum, I have just emailed my MA last week for updates on the visa application and he replied no news at all. No CO, no approvals, no progress.

Today I got a mail dated 16 Aug 2018, sent by Medicare. It states the Department of Home Affairs has advised Medicare that the status of my application for PR has changed. So now I am no longer eligible for Medicare from 15 Sep 2018. 

But according to my MA last week, there should be no changes in my application. Does anyone encounter the same situation? Are there any policy changes?

Any comments shall help. Thanks a lot.

20 minutes ago, kzzz said:

Hi mates,

Have been visiting the forum recently. Just got a question today and any comments are welcome.

I have applied for visa186 in early November 2017, and then applied for Medicare in June 2018. I did not stop the private insurance as suggested by MA.

After reading some good news from this forum, I have just emailed my MA last week for updates on the visa application and he replied no news at all. No CO, no approvals, no progress.

Today I got a mail dated 16 Aug 2018, sent by Medicare. It states the Department of Home Affairs has advised Medicare that the status of my application for PR has changed. So now I am no longer eligible for Medicare from 15 Sep 2018. 

But according to my MA last week, there should be no changes in my application. Does anyone encounter the same situation? Are there any policy changes?

As far as I know Medicare stops once you withdrew your application. If you didn't, then you are still eligible since the date that you lodged your 186.

Please go to your Message Inbox in your Immi Account to check if there is any correspondences from the Immi Office.

1 hour ago, kzzz said:

Hi mates,

May be Ur 457 is finished and medicare department could not get Ur vevo check thts why they refuse to give u Medicare card. My frnd has same situation but they issue him for 3 mnths once he provided them his bridging visa. May this help u. Normally they snd u interim medicare automatically if u hold any visa and applied for pr. This can be a reason. There is nothing to worry abt it. M not sure. U still hold 457 or not but yes if u do not hav any substantive visa at this time they will issue u Medicare only for three months and u hav to update Ur vevo wth thm every three months.. So if u dnt hav any substantive visa at this time it's 100 percent tht this is reason

Edited by Deep1991
  • Like 1

Any mechanics in this forum? 

My employer applied for a nomination last month for a direct entry. Just want to know if they are processing by occupation? Also the training we applied was for ohs will that be sufficient? We are a small workshop wirh only about 6 staff including the boss.. But we do over 8 grand a day, Just worried if they would refuse

Thanks Tania and Deep!

I dont even know my immi account details. I rely totally on my MA so just emailed them about the issue.

I am now still holding 457 visa which expires August 2019. So it should not be related to my current visa?

12 minutes ago, kzzz said:

Thanks Tania and Deep!

I dont even know my immi account details. I rely totally on my MA so just emailed them about the issue.

I am now still holding 457 visa which expires August 2019. So it should not be related to my current visa?

You ask MA to send you Acknowledgement letter which contains information for you in order to view your application progress online.

In your case now Medicare should be active one year from the date of 186 lodgement. If it becomes in active then Medicare should have clearly stated in the letter they sent you the reason why.

• Like 1

DHA have indicated they will no longer process all applications in date-order rather taking a risk-focused approach which will prioritise applications it considers to be low risk. This approach is expected to mean that some applications will see improved processing times while other applications are likely to face increased waiting times, higher levels of scrutiny and an expectation of requests for further information and documentation.

We have been advised not to ask for updates

This is what I got  from my MA applied as cook trt 186 on June 29/2017

it has been 14 months for today , still no update.

28 minutes ago, Siddu said:

DHA have indicated they will no longer process all applications in date-order rather taking a risk-focused approach which will prioritise applications it considers to be low risk. This approach is expected to mean that some applications will see improved processing times while other applications are likely to face increased waiting times, higher levels of scrutiny and an expectation of requests for further information and documentation.

We have been advised not to ask for updates

This is what I got  from my MA applied as cook trt 186 on June 29/2017

it has been 14 months for today , still no update.

Does it means some of thm hav to wait never ending time period and they dnt even do anything I think just put thm on hold so tht they get frustrated some day and withdraw application. I have gone through tht bro. I hav waited 30 mnths whn processing time is 4-6 months and in these 2.5 years we always get this answer. And we never had any immigration visit no phone call to employer or any document request in tht 2.5 yrs so how can they say some application need more assesment how making smone wait for 3-4 years can give thm. Better assessment of smone 

Edited by Deep1991
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, nikimino said:

at the same boat, no worries. just wait.....we live longer than they do. 

May be they think they can break migrants but they dnt know migrants are hard wrking people it's not easy to break thm just by holding thm for long time. These kind of tricks dnt wrk much. May be more they are holding more u people are becoming stronger frm inside 

• Like 2

Hi all, 

Due to the abuse and vandalism on the ens186 spreadsheet, as the owner of the sheet I had to limit access. If you can't edit the list, you can request permission to do so and I will add you to the list. I prefer to keep the spreadsheet open, but, unfortunately, that is not possible anymore. Now I can track who is making which changes and any abuser will be removed from the list and lose the privilege to edit or comment. 

If you want to be added, send an email to: ens186timeline@gmail.com . 

This is the link to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit?usp=sharing 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

Does it means some of thm hav to wait never ending time period and they dnt even do anything I think just put thm on hold so tht they get frustrated some day and withdraw application. I have gone through tht bro. I hav waited 30 mnths whn processing time is 4-6 months and in these 2.5 years we always get this answer. And we never had any immigration visit no phone call to employer or any document request in tht 2.5 yrs so how can they say some application need more assesment how making smone wait for 3-4 years can give thm. Better assessment of smone 

Bro I’m in stricky situation my employer is selling the business it may go off hand any time soon.

don’t know what to do have been waiting from 14 months.

request boss to hold the business he did it for 9months now is lifting his hand up.

spent my money on this visa still got nothing.

when I called my MA he said to wait .... this is killing me.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Siddu said:

Bro I’m in stricky situation my employer is selling the business it may go off hand any time soon.

don’t know what to do have been waiting from 14 months.

request boss to hold the business he did it for 9months now is lifting his hand up.

spent my money on this visa still got nothing.

when I called my MA he said to wait .... this is killing me.

I got tht bro u r in diff situation I can understand tht. I pray for u u get result soon. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

I got tht bro u r in diff situation I can understand tht. I pray for u u get result soon. 

Thank you bro 

just spoke to boss he said sorry I can’t help you anymore ..... just be prepared to leave anytime in a week or in days.

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, Siddu said:

Thank you bro 

just spoke to boss he said sorry I can’t help you anymore ..... just be prepared to leave anytime in a week or in days.

Do u hav skill assesment. Wht city u live in. Paji mainu msg krio personally inbox which I will talk to u. 

Hi guys nomination approved( trt cook)11 July 2018 ask pcc and medical which is submit on 6 aug.i saw yesterday on my IMMI account last updated 23 August 2018 but nothing happen status still on initial assessment,how long u recon now ,and who is on same boat as me thanks