4 minutes ago, Mili0719 said:

My god they are using it as their playground! ?

It's OK - these files are all versioned. We can simply change it back to the working copy when needed. Clearly they have no idea how GoogleDocs works ? 

1 hour ago, Hex said:

It's OK - these files are all versioned. We can simply change it back to the working copy when needed. Clearly they have no idea how GoogleDocs works ? 

Exactly. Document is backed up. Total waste of time from whoever is doing it ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cbyrne11 said:

Might be best to just lock it down for a couple of days if possible, hopefully they'll get bored, seems like a kid or some far right group, wonder if there's anyway to restrict it to members of here or verify people editing it.

@Cbyrne11 We could lock it down to a set list of emails, and add users as they request it - that way we can track who makes what changes and remove any access as needed.
However, I don't think we'll need to get to that - it seems like someone just bored and has too much time on their hands. 

5 minutes ago, Hex said:

Anyone got any thoughts on the update regarding, Scott Morrison giving Dutton less responsibilities (good / bad / same) for us all? 

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/scott-morrison-names-new-ministry-2018-8

This gives me a hope that the proposed changes to citizenship law won't be accepted. Especially the proposal to increase the period with PR from one to four years.

On 24/08/2018 at 16:39, Navsandy said:

Its open 8 march 18 and got nomination approved as well..immi ask for police check in mid april and after that nothing till now

Hi Navsandy - Any more news? Or the expected time line? 

Visa and Nom Lodged on 21 Dec 2017 - DE - LR - recruitment 

My Nom was approved -  27 July 2018 

They asked for New police check from the UK on the same Day for my Visa.

Police check sent in 15th August - 

No word back since. 

1 hour ago, Loktar said:

This gives me a hope that the proposed changes to citizenship law won't be accepted. Especially the proposal to increase the period with PR from one to four years.

That's my hope as well, also hoping they stop the go slow that they've clearly been doing in the immigration department processing visas and citizenship under dutton. 

Way I see it, he removed immigration from dutton for a reason, hopefully because he didn't like how dutton was distorting the numbers by simple processing fewer visas and putting more people onto bridging visas for longer time periods.

Although I did see a few comments that Coleman was given a ministry to raise his profile because he's in a marginal seat. So there could be no change at all, it's hard to tell at this point as Coleman has always voted the party line and is pretty low key so his personal views is hard to gauge! 

• Like 1

On 24/08/2018 at 11:51, Eddy101 said:

I just checked my immiaccount page and somehow, all the files I uploaded for my wife and child had disappeared. My files are still there. There is no longer a slot asking for it so I am assuming they have seen it and updated it. Anyone else had this experience? It was weird that now it says 0 attachments received. 

yeah i have faced this same issue with my partners documents 

2 hours ago, Airbuss said:

Hi Navsandy - Any more news? Or the expected time line? 

Visa and Nom Lodged on 21 Dec 2017 - DE - LR - recruitment 

My Nom was approved -  27 July 2018 

They asked for New police check from the UK on the same Day for my Visa.

Police check sent in 15th August - 

No word back since. 

No i didn't get any reply from immi...i went to my ma office he told me immi take 19 to 20 months for hospitality files.

1 minute ago, Navsandy said:

No i didn't get any reply from immi...i went to my ma office he told me immi take 19 to 20 months for hospitality files.

So they approved your Nom and your MA still thinks it could take that time to approve the visa?! 

Heartbreaking - I hope the MA is wrong. For mine and your sake! 

• Like 1