Hi [mention=268579]Ram_87[/mention] I called and must have been a record because I got  through after a few seconds. They told me that they do periodically remove documents if they deemed it not required. This happens often when we put too much information. This she said is a good thing as they may have looked through your application briefly. So unless they ask for more information, just keep your fingers crossed.

Which number did you call on ??

Helloooo everyone, 

Silent reader from last november. Finally got my golden email yesterday afternoon after a very long journey. Thanks everyone in this forum for the support, information and motivation. Such a relief after a long journey thank god. My timeline.

Occupation - chef trt

Nomination and visa applied- 10dec.

Nomination and visa grant- 23 aug.

Thanks again everyone. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kalim said:

Helloooo everyone, 

Silent reader from last november. Finally got my golden email yesterday afternoon after a very long journey. Thanks everyone in this forum for the support, information and motivation. Such a relief after a long journey thank god. My timeline.

Occupation - chef trt

Thanks again everyone. 

Congratulations

Edited by Beingme

8 hours ago, Kalim said:

Helloooo everyone, 

Occupation - chef trt

Thanks again everyone. 

Congratulations mate 

On 23/08/2018 at 17:40, God hand said:

Want to share a good news to all fellows.

Nomination approved this morning asked for update AFP and my partner's English proofing document.

186TRT Nomination & visa submitted on Jun 2017. 

Company received a 457 spot check on May2018 and received satisfactory letter last month.So no further documents requested for nomination.

Can't wait for visa approve.??

I'm still stunned....Was told by my MA on Thursday the CO requested for my AFP and he/she said if we can provide immediately (I can't )will grants my visa tomorrow or if provide later will grant me 6 weeks later:(

While my MA still preparing the documents for AFP ytd, I received my Golen email.

What?! MA surprised she never seen a case like that. Co can't wait to get rid of my file approved even "x" on my documents.?

Thanks for all of your sharing and wish all of you got it very soon

8 hours ago, Ank said:

Congratulations, did u apply December 2017?  I m also from December 25, 2017. 

Yes dec 2017 mate.

8 hours ago, Ank said:

Congratulations, did u apply December 2017?  I m also from December 25, 2017. 

Hi everyone! 

I've been reading for a few days and I just wonder, on a transitional stream system 186 application, how do you know if nomination has been approved?

Is the employer that receives this email right?

I'm very confused, I will share my timeline as soon as I can get it all together, it's been a wonderful  but loooong journey eheh

Thank you 

Never lose hope :)

13 minutes ago, Sanket Gor said:

Yes your employer and MA if you have one will know first regarding  business nomination approval. 

Thank you very much, will double check with my employer but I'm pretty sure I got the nomination approvad the second after I lodged my visa.. Cheers and hope to get the golden email sooner than I thought!

14 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Thank you very much, will double check with my employer but I'm pretty sure I got the nomination approvad the second after I lodged my visa.. Cheers and hope to get the golden email sooner than I thought!

Oh thats great. Congrats you will get it very soon.  Whats ur occupation? When did you applied. 

Thanks 

7 minutes ago, Sanket Gor said:

Oh thats great. Congrats you will get it very soon.  Whats ur occupation? When did you applied. 

Thanks 

Transitional stream system - Cook 

Applied Feb 2018

Pretty sure lodgment +nomination approved when through the second after we applied.

July 2018 -request all Police clerances +medical checks

Aug 2018 - medical checks in, waiting on police clearance from UK n Italy to come and then will put all in, couldn't do it any earlier :/

Status still received since feb 18, what do you guys think? Am I close? Ahah I surely hope so! :).  Thank you

34 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

Just a silly question comes in my mind, i would like to ask you.

Is anyone get visa approval or any update from immigration on Sunday? (I know some people who got their visa on Saturdays but i don't know about Sundays.)

Please reply. Thanks

I dont think so. I never seen or heard anything like that.

6 hours ago, Chaos said:

Thanks 

It is a sign he wants to make a change in immigration policy. As far as I remember, as treasurer he proposed to reach the annual quota which is reasonable from someone understanding about economics behind immigration. I think that the positive impact in short run can be a slightly less tough vetting to meet budget numbers.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chaos said:

Transitional stream system - Cook 

Applied Feb 2018

Pretty sure lodgment +nomination approved when through the second after we applied.

July 2018 -request all Police clerances +medical checks

Aug 2018 - medical checks in, waiting on police clearance from UK n Italy to come and then will put all in, couldn't do it any earlier ?

Status still received since feb 18, what do you guys think? Am I close? Ahah I surely hope so! :).  Thank you

Hi,has your nomination approved yet? Are you from uk?