Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, oops said:

You are not suppose to pay for MA as per the law. all costs should pay by your employer except 2nd VAC if your partner not have enough English level  and probably medicals. 

The employer does not have to pay the visa cost, that is down to the applicant. Along with police checks, medicals etc etc and any Migration Agent fees for the visa itself. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another change in citizenship laws... all the lucky ones who got approved please rush into putting citizen application if possible... Please advice your friends or someone who is delaying as the process is going to be impossible in the future... please read below and share

https://www.acacia-au.com/Citizenship-Requirements-Back-on-the-Agenda.php

 

 

Edited by galisuman

Occupation: Quality Assurance Manager

2 People 186 TRT

HR Country

Applied Nomination and PR 28.03.2018

nomination approved: 8.04.2019

PR granted: 10.05.2019

Citizenship Applied: 16.07.2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/politics-live-malcolm-turnbull-to-face-party-room-as-peter-dutton-considers-leadership-challenge-20180821-p4zyp4.html

Not good news for people applying for visas if Dutton gets in....

He will be reducing net migration fast and will most likely increase rejections of current visa applications if his rhetoric is anything to go by.

Not good!

 

 

  • Like 1


Marketing Specialist: TRT, LR, 1 Person, 186 ENS Approved 20/6/18

Working hol (June 2013), 457 (2014), 457 Transfer (2015)  457 MK2 (2016)

PR Applied: 05/08/17

PR Granted: 20/06/18

Citizenship applied for 28/06/19. 

Appointment letter received 18/10/19

Passed Test: 10/01/20 

Approved: 13/01/20

Status: 17th March (Melbourne City) 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesssss

 

47s ago09:29

Malcolm Turnbull wins the leadership - 48 to 35

Sky News is reporting that Malcolm Turnbull survived the challenge.

But those numbers suggest that close to half the party supports Peter Dutton.

That is not good news for Turnbull moving forward.

We would expect Dutton to step down from the Cabinet now

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1


Marketing Specialist: TRT, LR, 1 Person, 186 ENS Approved 20/6/18

Working hol (June 2013), 457 (2014), 457 Transfer (2015)  457 MK2 (2016)

PR Applied: 05/08/17

PR Granted: 20/06/18

Citizenship applied for 28/06/19. 

Appointment letter received 18/10/19

Passed Test: 10/01/20 

Approved: 13/01/20

Status: 17th March (Melbourne City) 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Yesssss

 

47s ago09:29

Malcolm Turnbull wins the leadership - 48 to 35

Sky News is reporting that Malcolm Turnbull survived the challenge.

But those numbers suggest that close to half the party supports Peter Dutton.

That is not good news for Turnbull moving forward.

We would expect Dutton to step down from the Cabinet now

i am watching abc at my workplace

great result haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

Hey mate, sadly nothing to report from my end ?

I've tucked away a bottle of Scotch to open when it comes through.... every weekend I fight with myself not to open it ? The struggle continues.... ?

 

 

It will come mate. Its a weird thing. After going through so much sh1t it all feels like a bad dream now.

I'm honestly counting the days until I can apply for citizenship now haha...

 

 

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 9.35.00 am.png

  • Haha 2


Marketing Specialist: TRT, LR, 1 Person, 186 ENS Approved 20/6/18

Working hol (June 2013), 457 (2014), 457 Transfer (2015)  457 MK2 (2016)

PR Applied: 05/08/17

PR Granted: 20/06/18

Citizenship applied for 28/06/19. 

Appointment letter received 18/10/19

Passed Test: 10/01/20 

Approved: 13/01/20

Status: 17th March (Melbourne City) 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lucky_mo said:

i am watching abc at my workplace

great result haha

Hahaha. Aint we all mate!!

  • Like 1


Marketing Specialist: TRT, LR, 1 Person, 186 ENS Approved 20/6/18

Working hol (June 2013), 457 (2014), 457 Transfer (2015)  457 MK2 (2016)

PR Applied: 05/08/17

PR Granted: 20/06/18

Citizenship applied for 28/06/19. 

Appointment letter received 18/10/19

Passed Test: 10/01/20 

Approved: 13/01/20

Status: 17th March (Melbourne City) 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Hahaha. Aint we all mate!!

oh yeah baby

 

i think dutton may have to RESIGN..... now

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lucky_mo said:

oh yeah baby

 

i think dutton may have to RESIGN..... now

 

Mate Malcolm is going to have to call an election asap. You heard it hear first - Election in November latest! I actually have an event Im running in early November and the PM is meant to be our keynote dinner speech....God forbid I have to welcome and host Peter Dutton!!! I despise the man!

Dutton will resign now but challenge Malcolm if he doesn't call it. He only needs seven people to cross the line and its over.

 

EDIT: Dutton has just resigned.

Edited by Parkesy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1


Marketing Specialist: TRT, LR, 1 Person, 186 ENS Approved 20/6/18

Working hol (June 2013), 457 (2014), 457 Transfer (2015)  457 MK2 (2016)

PR Applied: 05/08/17

PR Granted: 20/06/18

Citizenship applied for 28/06/19. 

Appointment letter received 18/10/19

Passed Test: 10/01/20 

Approved: 13/01/20

Status: 17th March (Melbourne City) 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Mate Malcolm is going to have to call an election asap. You heard it hear first - Election in November latest! I actually have an event Im running in early November and the PM is meant to be our keynote dinner speech....God forbid I have to welcome and host Peter Dutton!!! I despise the man!

Dutton will resign now but challenge Malcolm if he doesn't call it. He only needs seven people to cross the line and its over.

 

EDIT: Dutton has just resigned.

hopefully he'll call an election in upcoming weeks which might be great for labor 

 

i HOPE labor will win and they might not touch the citizenship bill.FINGERS CROSSED

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucky_mo said:

hopefully he'll call an election in upcoming weeks which might be great for labor 

 

i HOPE labor will win and they might not touch the citizenship bill.FINGERS CROSSED

Yep the citizenship bill, although defeated once already, will probably go through if the liberals stay in. Malcolm will need to choose his battles if he does win with the hard right of his party. Citizenship for migrants is not worth the effort and the left don't really care either when compared to say energy.

Im also going to call it now... Citizenship legislation will change and come into force in Feb next year ?

  • Confused 1


Marketing Specialist: TRT, LR, 1 Person, 186 ENS Approved 20/6/18

Working hol (June 2013), 457 (2014), 457 Transfer (2015)  457 MK2 (2016)

PR Applied: 05/08/17

PR Granted: 20/06/18

Citizenship applied for 28/06/19. 

Appointment letter received 18/10/19

Passed Test: 10/01/20 

Approved: 13/01/20

Status: 17th March (Melbourne City) 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parkesy said:

Yep the citizenship bill, although defeated once already, will probably go through if the liberals stay in. Malcolm will need to choose his battles if he does win with the hard right of his party. Citizenship for migrants is not worth the effort and the left don't really care either when compared to say energy.

Im also going to call it now... Citizenship legislation will change and come into force in Feb next year ?

WELL PAL, i have backed you many times on this forum but i TRUELY HOPE YOU WILL BE WRONG..

If labor will win they might ditch the bill if they will pass may not make it harder for the permanent residents because tony burke did condemned the waiting period and the english language test.......

i wish for the best for all the migrants

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey guys once again

PETER DUTTON HAS RESIGNED????????

i think it's a PARTY DAY

Edited by lucky_mo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just recently applied for a 186, delighted dutton is gone, hoping processing times might start coming back down.

Although who know who Turnbull will put in, fingers crossed it's someone more moderate.


Occupation: engineering proressional
State: vic
Birth Country: Ireland
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  26 July 2018

no I never got that email on the 04th April, I had a request for information before that though.

-- Nomination approved on the: 06th may 2019
Visa Granted on the: 06th may 2019
IMMI Status: finalized

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cbyrne11 said:

Just recently applied for a 186, delighted dutton is gone, hoping processing times might start coming back down.

Although who know who Turnbull will put in, fingers crossed it's someone more moderate.

ELECTION IS COMING!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eid Mubarik Guys.

  • Like 3

Restaurant Manager (STSOL) (Grandfathered Arrangement)

Country: HR

Single Person

Nomination on 12th June 2018 and Visa on 13th June 2018 (186, TRT)

Nomination Approved: 6th February 2019

Documents requested: AFP and Medical on 5th August 2019

Documents submitted on 13th August 2019

Status: Finalized (Granted) on 20th August 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lucky_mo said:

WELL PAL, i have backed you many times on this forum but i TRUELY HOPE YOU WILL BE WRONG..

If labor will win they might ditch the bill if they will pass may not make it harder for the permanent residents because tony burke did condemned the waiting period and the english language test.......

i wish for the best for all the migrants

Unfortunately if its Malcom vs Shorten then the Libs will win ?



Marketing Specialist: TRT, LR, 1 Person, 186 ENS Approved 20/6/18

Working hol (June 2013), 457 (2014), 457 Transfer (2015)  457 MK2 (2016)

PR Applied: 05/08/17

PR Granted: 20/06/18

Citizenship applied for 28/06/19. 

Appointment letter received 18/10/19

Passed Test: 10/01/20 

Approved: 13/01/20

Status: 17th March (Melbourne City) 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parkesy said:

Unfortunately if its Malcom vs Shorten then the Libs will win ?

guess what shorten's gonna do MEDISCARE CAMPAIGN?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kim12 said:

Hi,  frnds i just got my Golden mail today morning. Chef TRT file logded 15 nov 2017 docs requested 5 july and grant 20aug 2018 both nomination and visa same day. 

Congratulations! I am very happy to see one hope again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys, quick queston i got medicare card (temporary) do you guys think i could stop my pvt health insurance or should i keep going untill i get my P.R approved please suggest ?

  • Like 1

Occupation : Accountant

Visa Type : 186/187 (TRT)

Applied: March 2018

Grant Notification: 30/1/2019

Immi Status: FINALIZED

Hope Everything goes well for Every one.. All the Best

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello guys, quick queston i got medicare card (temporary) do you guys think i could stop my pvt health insurance or should i keep going untill i get my P.R approved please suggest [emoji120]
u can stop ur prvt health cover now
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×