3 hours ago, oops said:

You are not suppose to pay for MA as per the law. all costs should pay by your employer except 2nd VAC if your partner not have enough English level  and probably medicals. 

The employer does not have to pay the visa cost, that is down to the applicant. Along with police checks, medicals etc etc and any Migration Agent fees for the visa itself. 

Another change in citizenship laws... all the lucky ones who got approved please rush into putting citizen application if possible... Please advice your friends or someone who is delaying as the process is going to be impossible in the future... please read below and share

https://www.acacia-au.com/Citizenship-Requirements-Back-on-the-Agenda.php

Edited by galisuman

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/politics-live-malcolm-turnbull-to-face-party-room-as-peter-dutton-considers-leadership-challenge-20180821-p4zyp4.html

Not good news for people applying for visas if Dutton gets in....

He will be reducing net migration fast and will most likely increase rejections of current visa applications if his rhetoric is anything to go by.

Not good!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Yesssss

47s ago09:29

Malcolm Turnbull wins the leadership - 48 to 35

Sky News is reporting that Malcolm Turnbull survived the challenge.

But those numbers suggest that close to half the party supports Peter Dutton.

That is not good news for Turnbull moving forward.

We would expect Dutton to step down from the Cabinet now

i am watching abc at my workplace

great result haha

• Like 1

17 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

Hey mate, sadly nothing to report from my end ?

I've tucked away a bottle of Scotch to open when it comes through.... every weekend I fight with myself not to open it ? The struggle continues.... ?

It will come mate. Its a weird thing. After going through so much sh1t it all feels like a bad dream now.

I'm honestly counting the days until I can apply for citizenship now haha...

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 9.35.00 am.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, lucky_mo said:

oh yeah baby

i think dutton may have to RESIGN..... now

Mate Malcolm is going to have to call an election asap. You heard it hear first - Election in November latest! I actually have an event Im running in early November and the PM is meant to be our keynote dinner speech....God forbid I have to welcome and host Peter Dutton!!! I despise the man!

Dutton will resign now but challenge Malcolm if he doesn't call it. He only needs seven people to cross the line and its over.

EDIT: Dutton has just resigned.

Edited by Parkesy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Mate Malcolm is going to have to call an election asap. You heard it hear first - Election in November latest! I actually have an event Im running in early November and the PM is meant to be our keynote dinner speech....God forbid I have to welcome and host Peter Dutton!!! I despise the man!

Dutton will resign now but challenge Malcolm if he doesn't call it. He only needs seven people to cross the line and its over.

EDIT: Dutton has just resigned.

hopefully he'll call an election in upcoming weeks which might be great for labor 

i HOPE labor will win and they might not touch the citizenship bill.FINGERS CROSSED

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lucky_mo said:

hopefully he'll call an election in upcoming weeks which might be great for labor 

i HOPE labor will win and they might not touch the citizenship bill.FINGERS CROSSED

Yep the citizenship bill, although defeated once already, will probably go through if the liberals stay in. Malcolm will need to choose his battles if he does win with the hard right of his party. Citizenship for migrants is not worth the effort and the left don't really care either when compared to say energy.

Im also going to call it now... Citizenship legislation will change and come into force in Feb next year ?

• Confused 1

Just now, Parkesy said:

Yep the citizenship bill, although defeated once already, will probably go through if the liberals stay in. Malcolm will need to choose his battles if he does win with the hard right of his party. Citizenship for migrants is not worth the effort and the left don't really care either when compared to say energy.

Im also going to call it now... Citizenship legislation will change and come into force in Feb next year ?

WELL PAL, i have backed you many times on this forum but i TRUELY HOPE YOU WILL BE WRONG..

If labor will win they might ditch the bill if they will pass may not make it harder for the permanent residents because tony burke did condemned the waiting period and the english language test.......

i wish for the best for all the migrants

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lucky_mo said:

WELL PAL, i have backed you many times on this forum but i TRUELY HOPE YOU WILL BE WRONG..

If labor will win they might ditch the bill if they will pass may not make it harder for the permanent residents because tony burke did condemned the waiting period and the english language test.......

i wish for the best for all the migrants

Unfortunately if its Malcom vs Shorten then the Libs will win ?

Hello guys, quick queston i got medicare card (temporary) do you guys think i could stop my pvt health insurance or should i keep going untill i get my P.R approved please suggest [emoji120]
u can stop ur prvt health cover now
  • Like 1