41 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Kattz 
If you have been given your IMMI Acknowledgement letter, confirming your lodgement, then you can use the reference to get access to view your application online. 

Let me know if you need a hand with this. 

I can view the application but not the nomination. The application is on ‘Received’ status.

• Like 1

On 31/07/2018 at 10:28, pzuk said:

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!!!

VISA GRANTED!!!!

Lodged: 21/12/2017

Visa: 186 Direct Entry

Grant Date: 31/07/2018

No info asked for, assuming nomination and visa granted at the same time - logged onto my Immi account and saw status changed to Finalised, clicked Messages and saw the grant!!

Could not be happier!! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else, I totally understand how frustrating it is waiting but I trust you'll all get your good news soon!!

Congrats, got your decision just in 7.5 months even through DE. How lucky you're.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I got mine approved on Monday and forgot about everything else!! Now I have calmed myself down, I hope all the best for everyone else that are waiting and going the painful process. 

186 - Hospitality manager

29/11/17 applied nom & visa

11/07/18 request for more docs 

21/07/18 docs submitted

30/07/18 GRANTED!!

I did go through MA just to make sure everything I did was right.

once again I do hope everyone’s on this forum will get theirs soon. Good night friends.

• Like 7

On 16/07/2018 at 14:00, Tired of Waiting said:

Based on the recent nomination refusals, I still cannot figure out why:

1. 457 approved for the employee and the employee has been working for more than 2 years before applying for 186. But 186 nomination refusal reason is the company does not need that employee in the next 2 years. So why 457 approved in the first place? On what ground they think the company does not need while the company does need?

2. The company affords to pay 457 for years and they said the company does not afford to continue paying for the next 2 years (with a condition that the company still show good profit)

Can anyone help to explain?

I got pay rise from company every year ;( it broke my heart looks like decided NO without even checking my file ? 

Company is expanding day by day - profit margins are increasing... acc to the officer company invested a lot in last year and they did not see much  profit. I really don't understand this ... company has invested for bigger machines which means production scale is going up  .... because sales are increasing. so so so disappointed. 

FYI post...

I called 131881 three times in last two weeks; I got different answers every time.

Call 1 Agent 1: We can just tell you about global processing times and we cannot look into your application.

Call 2 Agent 2: Asked for my application no. and said everything looks fine but nobody is working on your application as of now. There are comments but i can't read them.

Call 3 Agent 3: We can not look into your application but can tell you about global processing times.

**to me this number is not useful.

Hope it helps!

3 minutes ago, Prashant Shukla said:

FYI post...

I called 131881 three times in last two weeks; I got different answers every time.

Call 1 Agent 1: We can just tell you about global processing times and we cannot look into your application.

Call 2 Agent 2: Asked for my application no. and said everything looks fine but nobody is working on your application as of now. There are comments but i can't read them.

Call 3 Agent 3: We can not look into your application but can tell you about global processing times.

**to me this number is not useful.

Hope it helps!

Bro never call thm. It's a waste of time. I did tht for 2.5 yrs.. Never got right answer. File will open whn managment want to open. I dnt think this customer care people can do enough. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Letung203 said:

Hi guys,

I got mine approved on Monday and forgot about everything else!! Now I have calmed myself down, I hope all the best for everyone else that are waiting and going the painful process. 

186 - Hospitality manager

29/11/17 applied nom & visa

11/07/18 request for more docs 

21/07/18 docs submitted

30/07/18 GRANTED!!

I did go through MA just to make sure everything I did was right.

once again I do hope everyone’s on this forum will get theirs soon. Good night friends.

Congratulations mate 

1 hour ago, Damanjit Kaur said:

I got pay rise from company every year ;( it broke my heart looks like decided NO without even checking my file ? 

Company is expanding day by day - profit margins are increasing... acc to the officer company invested a lot in last year and they did not see much  profit. I really don't understand this ... company has invested for bigger machines which means production scale is going up  .... because sales are increasing. so so so disappointed. 

So sorry to hear that , have u appealed already?

n what is your occupation?

On 31/07/2018 at 10:28, pzuk said:

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!!!

VISA GRANTED!!!!

Lodged: 21/12/2017

Visa: 186 Direct Entry

Grant Date: 31/07/2018

No info asked for, assuming nomination and visa granted at the same time - logged onto my Immi account and saw status changed to Finalised, clicked Messages and saw the grant!!

Could not be happier!! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else, I totally understand how frustrating it is waiting but I trust you'll all get your good news soon!!

Buzzing for you!!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Damanjit Kaur said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. what'syour occupation by the way?

6 minutes ago, parveen said:

I want to know I did not visit to India after lodge my application I already submitted police check so it’s more than 12 months so I want to do it again pls any suggestions

As per my MA, if you haven't visited India, you don't need it. But he also said, depends on case officer. i would suggest you to get it done and upload it coz there's no harm.

On 30/07/2018 at 00:24, RazzArora said:

I have been waiting for 17 months. Applied as cook from NSW. Anyone else here is waiting here before me?

On 01/08/2018 at 13:58, zanfo said:

Frustratring huh? You in Syd?

2 hours ago, Tiziana said:

Guys seriously what about June 2017

is unbelievable 

June 2017. No news. No much hope