5 minutes ago, pzuk said:

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!!!

VISA GRANTED!!!!

Lodged: 21/12/2017

Visa: 186 Direct Entry

Grant Date: 31/07/2018

No info asked for, assuming nomination and visa granted at the same time - logged onto my Immi account and saw status changed to Finalised, clicked Messages and saw the grant!!

Could not be happier!! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else, I totally understand how frustrating it is waiting but I trust you'll all get your good news soon!!

Yasssss!!! So happy for You @pzuk!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pzuk said:

VISA GRANTED!!!!

No info asked for, assuming nomination and visa granted at the same time - logged onto my Immi account and saw status changed to Finalised, clicked Messages and saw the grant!!

Could not be happier!! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else, I totally understand how frustrating it is waiting but I trust you'll all get your good news soon!!

Congratulations!! ?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pzuk said:

VISA GRANTED!!!!

Congrats mate!

well I just checked my immi account after reading your post mine is still received and refreshed it 3 times ?

Edited by lucky_mo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Hex said:

Has anyone tried going through the priority processing? 

Apparently there is also a "decision priority processing" process that only agents can use. 
http://www.themigrationplace.com/2013/01/29/are-you-eligible-for-priority-processing/

Hey @Hex

If you look at the date, that article is from 2013, and I believe they have scrapped that priority processing since then...

huge congrats @pzuk, so happy for you!! Enjoy the result and your happily ever after!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Hex

If you look at the date, that article is from 2013, and I believe they have scrapped that priority processing since then...

huge congrats @pzuk, so happy for you!! Enjoy the result and your happily ever after!!

@sbrowne9 yep, i did notice the date and thought it was a little optimistic! 

Apparently there is still other priority processing channels available, however, I don't think they are for the 186 etc. visas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pzuk said:

VISA GRANTED!!!!

Congrates ! mate. Happy for you. It was so quick. You are really lucky. Good luck to your citizenship. Have a party tonight?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pzuk said:

VISA GRANTED!!!!

Congratulations ? That's awesome news. 7 months is fairly quick turn around all things considering. I can only hope for something similar.

Whats your plans for the celebration ? ?

1 hour ago, pzuk said:

VISA GRANTED!!!!

Congratulations mate!

Have you used MA? how to use immi account to see the result? I cannot login, seems cannot login personally, but only agent....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Hex

Thanks so much! Fingers crossed for you

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Congrates ! mate. Happy for you. It was so quick. You are really lucky. Good luck to your citizenship. Have a party tonight?

I feel really lucky. I totally felt the pain of it regardless though so can't even imagine how others feel who have been waiting even longer than me. I'll definitely be having a few glasses (bottles) of bubbles tonight!! Best of luck for yours ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pzuk said:

VISA GRANTED!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeyyy!!! He's bagged it! Good feeling hey!

7 months is a pretty snappy turnaround all things considered. Shall we meet back on here in 12 months once we have applied for citizenship haha?! Im already counting down the days to apply!

Whats the celebration plans look like?

Edited by Parkesy
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

Bro I dnt think it has to do anything wth tht. I waited for my grant for 30 mnths. Out which 28.5 mnths I was on bridging visa A. My visa expires next month whn I lodged mine. So I dnt think there is any truth behind tht. There are lot of people who got their pr even whn they hav other visa left for another year or more. Hope this helps u 

Thanks mate, did you at any time contact the department asking why they were taking so long or had any means to communicate with them? I have tried calling, unsuccessfully and emailing just sends an automated response. Where your MAs able to follow up or put pressure on the department? Cheers, and once again, congratulations

3 minutes ago, Totto said:

Thanks mate, did you at any time contact the department asking why they were taking so long or had any means to communicate with them? I have tried calling, unsuccessfully and emailing just sends an automated response. Where your MAs able to follow up or put pressure on the department? Cheers, and once again, congratulations

Yes bro we did so many times.even we did official complaints and almost same answer same time tht it's pr visa so it needs more verifications and security check so it will take time. The answer was same even whn we complaint frst time and whn we complaint last time.. Once in 2017 they replied tht it can take another two years whn it was already 16 months passed tht time. May be smtimes they try to break u. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hex said:

Has anyone (who has gone through an agent) found a way to check on their visa status without having to bother the agents? 

You can import your application into immi account. 

You will need to get the reference number from your MA.  Think you can import using the TRN ref number and you can only see the status of the VISA application and not the nomination

4 hours ago, lucky_mo said:

Congrats mate!

well I just checked my immi account after reading your post mine is still received and refreshed it 3 times ?

Haha - thank you! I think I just got lucky to be honest, 7 months is pretty quick but I'd actually stopped checking my account so much and was just checking this forum! 

3 hours ago, nikimino said:

Congratulations mate!

Have you used MA? how to use immi account to see the result? I cannot login, seems cannot login personally, but only agent....

Thank you! Yes I used a MA. You can't check your nomination only your visa application. I think mine were approved at the same time with no further documentation asked. You need to import it. I checked it any my status turned to finalised, so I checked messages and the grant was there, then my MA emailed me within half an hour - I must've seen it just as it updated on my account!

• Like 3

Hello everyone, I am newbie here!

Employer nomination submitted on 31/3/2018

I'm going to submit my visa application soon.
I know character check is a must to do it and it only lasts for 12 months.
Immigration said I only need to do police check (both Aus & my original country) once they request me to do.

However, after uploading all documents except police check, the pop up screen said that I haven't submitted all required documents and need me to provide explanation.

Anyone had experience about this? 

Thanks for helping!!

*I haven't submitted the application yet

2 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Wheeeeeeeeyyy!!! He's bagged it! Good feeling hey!

7 months is a pretty snappy turnaround all things considered. Shall we meet back on here in 12 months once we have applied for citizenship haha?! Im already counting down the days to apply!

Whats the celebration plans look like?

Haha!! She's** ?

Amazing feeling, stared at my screen for ages in shock and then was really shaky before I told anyone!! Haha yes, I was wondering what I'd spend my days checking/researching now, but now I can start finding out stuff about that haha!

Draaaanks in Melbourne tonight! No doubt I'll be feeling tomorrow like you were once yours was granted!!

• Like 2

Hi friends just got the golden email

from my MA.

visa lodge. 19/10/2017

nomination. 26/10/2017

File  Opened 20/06/2018

document requested form 80 and afp

submit 11/07/2018

nomination approved 11/07/2018

visa approved 31/07/2018

wish you all good luck

very happy thanks to god

• Like 5

5 hours ago, pzuk said:

VISA GRANTED!!!!

Congratulations mate 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rvee said:

Hi friends just got the golden email

from my MA.

visa lodge. 19/10/2017

nomination. 26/10/2017

File  Opened 20/06/2018

document requested form 80 and afp

submit 11/07/2018

nomination approved 11/07/2018

visa approved 31/07/2018