18 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

“NO” no problem at all if as long as company ABN, name, position and structure remain same. And you have to update to immi the changes of circumstances including organisational chart. Should not be any problem

Good luck !

Wow! This easy?  But my 457 was granted for NSW and it wouldn't matter if I get transferred to another State?  Where can I find information on this?  I don't want to speak to my managers till I confirm that this will not cause any issues with my application.

Thank you!

On 18/07/2018 at 22:54, Manveer Bajwa said:

Hi G kaur 

did u get call from Australian staff or from Indian staff

where is ur workplace in India or aus !! 

Hi manveer 

I m in Australia and it was call from Australian immigration department.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TrixDivergent said:

Hi guys,

Just a quick question, i'm a 457 holder (valid for 4 years until July 2019), currently applying for my PR under 186 ENS/TRT (further assessment, both nomination & visa lodged October 2017)

In case my nomination being refused,  I  will withdraw my 186 application, then what will I happen :

still able to stay/work here until my 457 expire or will the bridging visa A will be in effect?

Appreciate your advice.

I discussed the same situation with a MA about a year ago, she guaranteed that my 457 would still be valid.

Since I applied for 186 DE (Jan 18) I have traveled outside of the country with no problems because the 457 is the visa being active, not the Bridging A, that should confirm it.  

I'll ask this again: having travelled outside of Australia after lodging the application, do you think I should update the form 80 (Part E, reguarding international travel movements in the past 10 years). At the moment my form is already part of the application and it's updated to the day I lodged. 

14 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Latest update to my case.

They are doing an Audit for the company. Sent a List of things to my employer to provide them. 

If you dont mind to say, can we know what are the documents they are asking, it is trt or de, when you applied. Thanks in advance. 

5 minutes ago, martec said:

I discussed the same situation with a MA about a year ago, she guaranteed that my 457 would still be valid.

Since I applied for 186 DE (Jan 18) I have traveled outside of the country with no problems because the 457 is the visa being active, not the Bridging A, that should confirm it.  

That's correct. Bridging visa only takes into effect after 457 expires

And if nomination is refused, and application withdrawn after, employee still can stay until end of 457

• Like 1

Hi all, 

I’m an events manager running out of hope as i have been waiting for about 19 months now with no reply nor any documents requests. 

Im just wondering if you have any suggestions of what I should do then? 

I have just paid another agent to overlook my application hopping that he would find any issues, and the only thing I have heard is that I did not tick the boxes of the Declaration Form - paying for visa sponsorship (attached). However the previous agent that has applied for my visa says that this form is no longer required. Does any one know what’s is true? 

If this form is still required I’m afraid I’m not sure which of the two boxes I should tick: 1 I declare I have engaged... or 2-I declare I have not engaged...

Can some one please help? Thanks! 

Cheers 

187F9915-2942-47F6-B126-409FA6D834F8.jpeg

On 26/06/2018 at 00:46, KazBaker said:

Hi Gomzi,

nothing to worry mate ! Stay strong. You will be alright. They are going through all the way you are. It is a positive move for 100% sure. Hope you will get a golden mail soon broooOOoo.

BTW what’s your position and when did you apply?

Good Luck !

Trt cook applied in September 2017

On 18/07/2018 at 22:54, Manveer Bajwa said:

Hi G kaur 

did u get call from Australian staff or from Indian staff

where is ur workplace in India or aus !! 

Yes i m in aus .

Call was from aus immi department. 

Thanks 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Sukhi said:

Hi any one got pr in Perth in this year  please share  bcz my agent said to me no file open from last 2 years I am hopeless now my 14 month complete no news yet 

How would your agent know that no file has been opened from the last two years?

Your question doesn't really make a lot of sense.

1 hour ago, Sukhi said:

Hi any one got pr in Perth in this year  please share  bcz my agent said to me no file open from last 2 years I am hopeless now my 14 month complete no news yet 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/htmlview#

Check this link  as everyone added their details and you can too if you feel like.

cheers

On 18/05/2018 at 14:37, Siddu said:

I don’t know how they are working, have seen few people got approvals who have applied on 27th 26th 20th June and someone from from August nomination approved all are from 2017 trt stream cook and seen few waiting who applied on 9th of June 2017.

mine file not open yet.

I have applied on 27/6/2017 trt cook still waiting.... 

Guest bradfords

Secound time around and After over 22 months of living this nightmare our nomination was refused ! Anyone got anyware with going forward to contest it ?

Refused due to apparently the position not being "genuine".

Be nice if they could have told us that 2 years ago.

Immigration are an absolute joke and are messing with people's lives.

Guest bradfords
10 hours ago, Sukhi said:

Yes we applied September 2016 and got nomination refusal today.

11 hours ago, Sukhi said:

My file got opened a few days ago so there goes your agents theory. 

9 hours ago, bradfords said:

Secound time around and After over 22 months of living this nightmare our nomination was refused ! Anyone got anyware with going forward to contest it ?

Refused due to apparently the position not being "genuine".

Be nice if they could have told us that 2 years ago.

Immigration are an absolute joke and are messing with people's lives.

What occupation please? Trt or DE