37 minutes ago, Tired of Waiting said:

Based on the recent nomination refusals, I still cannot figure out why:

1. 457 approved for the employee and the employee has been working for more than 2 years before applying for 186. But 186 nomination refusal reason is the company does not need that employee in the next 2 years. So why 457 approved in the first place? On what ground they think the company does not need while the company does need?

2. The company affords to pay 457 for years and they said the company does not afford to continue paying for the next 2 years (with a condition that the company still show good profit)

Can anyone help to explain?

OMG my thoughts exactly!

if someone have been paid for the past 2 years and the employer requested the 186 is because indeed they need the employee, no-one is going thought this process just for fun because it cost TIME and MONEY.

Also some CO think they are business experts, honestly if they know that much what are they doing working for immi department? go open your business with your theatrical business ideas taken straight from a book GEEEZ let the business do their business don't come up with silly refusal reasons ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tephanie said:

OMG my thoughts exactly!

if someone have been paid for the past 2 years and the employer requested the 186 is because indeed they need the employee, no-one is going thought this process just for fun because it cost TIME and MONEY.

Also some CO think they are business experts, honestly if they know that much what are they doing working for immi department? go open your business with your theatrical business ideas taken straight from a book GEEEZ let the business do their business don't come up with silly refusal reasons ?

Thanks for sharing the same thought.

Another part, I must say that all 457 are working very very hard, comply with regulations and pay tax. Surely that most of 457 still can have good lives in their home countries because they are qualified and they are skilled. The reason they are here in Australia is because they want a better lives for not only themselves, but mostly for their kids in the future.

And because of that thoughts and goal, they have to work very hard here with less benefit such as no medicare, plus paying private health insurance each year. How disappointed and depressed they feel if the nomination is refused after such a long working time as 457.

• Like 2

Anyone who has applied for hotel/motel/bar/restaurant manager had to provide evidence of the licence you have to manage the premises? Ie, approved managers when alcohol is being served/sold. 

Was your approved manager enough evidence? 

Or did you have to provide anything from RGL to state that you had the appropriate licence to operate? 

1 hour ago, Jenny1985 said:

One person in another group got direct entry 186 after 4months today

You would probably be surprised at how many get processed within the 6 month mark.

This forum can sometimes paint a false picture - as basically the majority of the active posters are the ones who have been waiting the longest.

Those who get their visa that quick...more or less don't post.

Its just good for us all to remember that - everyone keep the heads up...they will come eventually....

• Like 1

On 14/07/2018 at 18:23, parveen said:

I think next one mine I applied 15 oct 16 De Hairdresser

A copy of the Trust Deed (including the page listing the parties to the trust, and the signature page completed);
- An ASIC historical company extract;
- The past eight (8) Lodged BAS;
- Tax Returns for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 (if you have these already);
- Profit and Loss for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 (if you have this already);
- Annual Financial Report; and
- Bank Statements covering the past 12 months.

I recieved this email today 
fingers crossed 
may god help us all .

A copy of the Trust Deed (including the page listing the parties to the trust, and the signature page completed);
- Bank Statements covering the past 12 months 

i recieved this email today 
fingers crossed 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gkaur said:
- Bank Statements covering the past 12 months 

i recieved this email today 
fingers crossed 

Hi these are the documents of nomination. They must be working in your nomination application.

On 15/07/2018 at 17:04, Kashif.Iqbal said:

You're right mate.

But if ten individuals applied for visa out of which three applications are fake  and on behalf of this immigration rejects seven just because of that three fake one, is it fare for the seven original applicants?

True ....  absolutely correct !!!

1 hour ago, ALAM said:

hi guys

i have a ques in my mind. i applied 186 restaurant manager trt from regional victoria. is it bit easier to get visa than metro?

It’s all same mate ... you must be the lucky one to get now a days.

• Like 1