Hello all 

we have applied last year  on 18 may 2017 for 186 trt application after working 2 years on 457 visa .we got straight refusal on 3 April 2018 after Easter long weekend ( it was Tuesday ) it was so heartbreaking and sad moment for us . They refused our nomination on the basis of training benchmark.

we started doing skill assessment and now we have applied for state sponsorship only this week !! We don’t know we will get it or not ?? 

We were thinking to lodge 186 jus nomination again just for back up plan . Any suggestions will be appreciated!! Thank u in advance 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gkaur said:

Hairdresser DE 12 oct 2016

I recieved call yesterday on my workplace .lady asked me few quetions about

salon opening hours?

My working hours?

How much i m getting paid after tax  ?

Cash or electronic fund  ?

How long i been working in  this salon?

And then she said its enough for today if we need any further info we will contact you . 

Hoping for good ...crossing my fingers

Congrats mate, your good news is not far now.

1 hour ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

That's really sad.

On the flip side is it really sad? Just because you apply for a visa doesn't mean you should get it. Hence tougher vetting to stop fraudulent applications. 

On the flip side, I didn't go to university just to be given a certificate for going. I don't expect to be paid just for turning up to work. So why expect/demand a visa just because you applied? 

The only thing I wish they did was process them in a reasonable time frame so people know if their application is accepted or declined so they know what they can do with their lives. Especially since I'd waiver that the majority are genuine applications

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CockerSpaniel said:

On the flip side is it really sad? Just because you apply for a visa doesn't mean you should get it. Hence tougher vetting to stop fraudulent applications. 

On the flip side, I didn't go to university just to be given a certificate for going. I don't expect to be paid just for turning up to work. So why expect/demand a visa just because you applied? 

The only thing I wish they did was process them in a reasonable time frame so people know if their application is accepted or declined so they know what they can do with their lives. Especially since I'd waiver that the majority are genuine applications

You're right mate.

But if ten individuals applied for visa out of which three applications are fake  and on behalf of this immigration rejects seven just because of that three fake one, is it fare for the seven original applicants?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

just want to share my time line:

457 holder for 4 years since July 2015, started working Sept 2015, 141111 Cafe Manager.

186 TRT, Nomination lodged 10 Oct 2017, Main App lodged 19 Oct 2017.

Done Medical, APF June 2018.

Request more doc for Nom and App on 21 June, submitted required docs just today, 15 July.

Now on "Further assessment" fingers crossed, let's the waiting game continues ....

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Rvee said:

Hi friends just want to know once your nomination is approved.

then how many % chances are left of visa application to get approved 

thanks

I think it depends on partner’s (if any) english language score and AFP, pcc and obviously Medical exam has to be 100% perfectly cleared.

Edited by KazBaker

32 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

I think it depends on partner’s (if any) english language score and AFP, pcc and obviously Medical exam has to be 100% perfectly cleared.

Bro im single and medical afp all submitted.

wht you reccon?

Edited by Rvee

On 14/07/2018 at 18:55, Waris said:

Hello all 

we have applied last year  on 18 may 2017 for 186 trt application after working 2 years on 457 visa .we got straight refusal on 3 April 2018 after Easter long weekend ( it was Tuesday ) it was so heartbreaking and sad moment for us . They refused our nomination on the basis of training benchmark.

we started doing skill assessment and now we have applied for state sponsorship only this week !! We don’t know we will get it or not ?? 

We were thinking to lodge 186 jus nomination again just for back up plan . Any suggestions will be appreciated!! Thank u in advance 

If u do have skill assessment certificates u can go either way DE 186 or state sponsorship.

Coz benchmark wasnt ur fault .

On 12/07/2018 at 13:50, Navsandy said:

Oh thats so sad ..any reason for refusal

they make reasons, if its not there ! Acc. to em company cannot afford me for next 2 years ...SERIOUSLY ????????????????????????????????????????????? 

Company is affording me from last 4 years . STUPID 

I wish you good luck ! 

• Sad 1

On 12/07/2018 at 14:08, Deep1991 said:

Wht was the reason damanjeet. I hav been requested documents on 5th July just a new employer contract medical and afp after 29 mnths since I applied on 4 Jan 2016.wht reason did they gave u 

acc to them company cannot afford me .... how stupid , company is affording me last 4.5 years . they just create reason these days 

40 minutes ago, Damanjit Kaur said:

they make reasons, if its not there ! Acc. to em company cannot afford me for next 2 years ...SERIOUSLY ????????????????????????????????????????????? 

Company is affording me from last 4 years . STUPID 

I wish you good luck ! 

Thats the stupid reason.

4 hours ago, PRaying said:

Any idea how they determine that information? 

I think if the reason is the company cannot afford means they looked at

5 hours ago, Damanjit Kaur said:

acc to them company cannot afford me .... how stupid , company is affording me last 4.5 years . they just create reason these days 

Does your occupation still on the list or had been removed?

Did the company show good finance?

5 hours ago, Damanjit Kaur said:

Based on the recent nomination refusals, I still cannot figure out why:

1. 457 approved for the employee and the employee has been working for more than 2 years before applying for 186. But 186 nomination refusal reason is the company does not need that employee in the next 2 years. So why 457 approved in the first place? On what ground they think the company does not need while the company does need?

2. The company affords to pay 457 for years and they said the company does not afford to continue paying for the next 2 years (with a condition that the company still show good profit)

Can anyone help to explain?

• Like 2