4 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

Is it just me, or is Cooks one of the occupations Immi seem to delay processing?

The vast majority of people waiting over a year seem to be Cooks.

i am motor mechanic and i am on same boat applied in june 17, status still recived. f,,,,,g annoying..............

9 hours ago, ali777 said:

Could you please share your processing time to get 457 subsequent entrant. Because my friend also want to apply subsequent entrant for his wife and he has 5 months left of his 457 expiry. Question is if he apply will they grant or not .
Thanks

hey ali its already been 6 months since i lodged the application. its better not to lodge your friends application.

On 09/07/2018 at 13:59, ali777 said:

Same here apply on 17 March 2017 pastry-cook TRT. CO Requested more documents on 3 May 2018 and provided on 28th of May after that no news yet .

Fingers cross.

Has your nomination approved yet?

7 hours ago, Rakhush said:

hey ali its already been 6 months since i lodged the application. its better not to lodge your friends application.

@ali777 why wouldn't your friend apply? If your current visa expires in the meantime you just go onto a bridging visa

6 minutes ago, PRaying said:

7 months today...How can you tell if your nomination has been approved? on Immi account? 

Your MA agent will receive an email. 

I assume that this correspondence will be saved in the Messages section of your Immi account. But I could be wrong on this part.

Edited by boo-yaa

2 minutes ago, PRaying said:

7 months today...How can you tell if your nomination has been approved? on Immi account? 

Unfortunately ! no. Your MA can access only through Nomination application. As soon as it is approved, your MA will tell you.

5 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Unfortunately ! no. Your MA can access only through Nomination application. As soon as it is approved, your MA will tell you.

I don' know about the approved nomination, whether it appeared in the Message box in Immi Account or not but the Not Approved Nomination does arrive in the Message box. 

So check the Message box regularly, not just look at the Status of the application

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tania said:

I don' know about the approved nomination, whether it appeared in the Message box in Immi Account or not but the Not Approved Nomination does arrive in the Message box. 

So check the Message box regularly, not just look at the Status of the application

That's what I thought. 

Best to just check the message Box from now on ? 

Has your nomination approved yet?

Not yet but I hope I got my nomination and visa at a same time because my nomination officer and visa officer is same under the name of Michael. He requested more documents for both nomination and visa on same day .
Fingers crossed !

Hi Guys

We lodged our 186 ("261312 DEVELOPER PROGRAMMER") TRT visa on the 9th January 2018 - bridging visa(s) received on the 10th Jan 2018. 
    Decision ready (according to our MA)

Am I correct in assuming that we should have our case looked at reasonably soon, seeing as though it sounds like they are currently on December 2017 / January 2018 cases now? 

5 minutes ago, Tania said:

It is a real heart attack when checking the Message box :)-

It is indeed. My Facebook message box flooded with notifications but ImmiAccount message box notifications literally “EMPTY”. Keeping my eyes open to it from 10000 miles away. Still Can’t see anything coming in. Praising...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

It is indeed. My Facebook message box flooded with notifications but ImmiAccount message box notifications literally “EMPTY”. Keeping my eyes open to it from 10000 miles away. Still Can’t see anything coming in. Praising...

Your Mailbox should not be empty. You should have seen it has Bridging Visa Grant Notification for all applicants and Acknowledgement Letter

• Like 1

Hi everyone. Today i got phn call from MA and nomination got approved. 

Immigration called at work place ask information about me. They spoke to my owner and to me as well. After 20 min i got a call from my MA with nomination approved..

I wish for all of you . 

Thanks god

waiting for visa approved..

Edited by Rvee
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rvee said:

Hi everyone. Today i got phn call from MA and nomination got approved. 

Immigration called at work place ask information about me. They spoke to my owner and to me as well. After 20 min i got a call from my MA with nomination approved..

I wish for all of you . 

Thanks god

waiting for visa approved..

Congratulations ! Mate. First good news of the day in the end. Have you done your medical yet?

and could you share your timeline please

Edited by KazBaker