51 minutes ago, Ciacio said:

Unfortunately not yet!?

Hi Ciacio,

I have bit confusion about the processing stage. According to your immi account it refers to stage 4 which is close to finalise as it is second last of finalise. But Nomination hasn’t been approved. With my case nomination is approved but it shows in immi account that its Initial assessment which is stage 3. Confused !

1 minute ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Guys, i just want to confirm one thing.

If i get married of 457 visa and bring my wife here, we she get full working rights or not?

Please answer.

Usually, she should get full working rights. This sometimes also depends on whether she was working before coming to Australia

5 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Guys, i just want to confirm one thing.

If i get married of 457 visa and bring my wife here, we she get full working rights or not?

Please answer.

yes she will. i have also applied for 457 Subsequent entrant visa in JAN 2018. 

19 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Hi Ciacio,

I have bit confusion about the processing stage. According to your immi account it refers to stage 4 which is close to finalise as it is second last of finalise. But Nomination hasn’t been approved. With my case nomination is approved but it shows in immi account that its Initial assessment which is stage 3. Confused !

It's actually weird! You should be on further assessment! I've been through the initial assessment  it once my ma uploaded the requested docs changed straight to further assessment!

No worries in your case with nomination approved you can start partying!!!

3 minutes ago, Prashant Shukla said:

Hi Guys,

My immi account says, 'Last updated' 10th July 2018 (today). But the last update I did was on 24th May 2018. Till this morning it was showing 24th May 2018.

My nomination was approved 23rd may 2018.

What can it be?

It can be your grant man!!!

On 05/07/2018 at 09:17, MP007 said:

Hi @MoNuoCo,

Any update?

?by now you should be busy collecting docs requested by your CO (if any) 

OR 

Busy with planning vacation (if u already got ?✉️?

No CO allocated yet ?  Just update some training evidence for my MA. It's been 13.7 months now.

39 minutes ago, Ciacio said:

It's actually weird! You should be on further assessment! I've been through the initial assessment  it once my ma uploaded the requested docs changed straight to further assessment!

No worries in your case with nomination approved you can start partying!!!

I guess you are right mate. And your nomination will be approaved soon for sure. Very soon.

cheers !

3 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

I didn't understand bro, what does it mean it depends on wether she was working before coming to Australia?

When I applied for 457 my MA said that usually your spouse get full work rights but sometimes they look into whether they were working or not? And hence my MA asked for additional work related documents. But that's just a MA thing this is not stated anywhere on DIBP website. 

• Thanks 1

yes she will. i have also applied for 457 Subsequent entrant visa in JAN 2018. 

Could you please share your processing time to get 457 subsequent entrant. Because my friend also want to apply subsequent entrant for his wife and he has 5 months left of his 457 expiry. Question is if he apply will they grant or not .
Thanks

59 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Is it just me, or is Cooks one of the occupations Immi seem to delay processing?

The vast majority of people waiting over a year seem to be Cooks.

I’m waiting from more than a year mate.

they haven’t approved single cook in past few weeks.

Hi Guys,
My immi account says, 'Last updated' 10th July 2018 (today). But the last update I did was on 24th May 2018. Till this morning it was showing 24th May 2018.
My nomination was approved 23rd may 2018.
What can it be?