3 hours ago, Manisha Sarain said:

I”ve been waiting for three weeks for the invoice .As case officer haven’t send it .no idea how long for their reply??

My MA is not very concerned abt my case he is just want to make money , i m not sure he ask for invoice for SAVC payment invoice at all, CO asked docs thrusday, he just send me e mail mrng  , no cal at all to inform me, i opened my email afternoon then send docs to him. So wht the second option for me to pay SVAC for my partner. 

3 hours ago, Manisha Sarain said:

I”ve been waiting for three weeks for the invoice .As case officer haven’t send it .no idea how long for their reply??

And plz help i dont my MA send my requested docs, he said that he is going to send next week, its just 2 docs form 80 and SAVC payment, i already give form 80 and savc payment ( card detail) to him. If he is not going to send there is any other option for me to do bymyslef bcz he is not talking on phone as well. I m soo frustrat now but can i do. Plz someone help me. 

6 hours ago, RBCC said:

Got my visa granted today! Very happy. I only had to wait 7 months and I honestly dont know how some people can wait so much longer than that.

Details:

applied: 20/12/2017

nom & visa granted: 6/7/2018

1 person, LR

no additional documents requested but I did upload a new AFP the other day as it was due to expire today.

Best wishes to the rest of you waiting, hopefully the new FY brings lots of luck to you all x

Congratulations mate ?

22 hours ago, Trisha saini said:

Hello everyone
Got good news today after a long wait, my nomination application approved, now waiting for visa application
Hope will get soon as my MA said.
Applied may 2016
Trt 187

Congratulations girl and all the best ..

10 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Hey guys,

My nomination is approved today. No documents asked. Onle waiting for medical due to done. This forum helped me a lot.

My timeline:

Nomination: 08/11/2017

visa:              09/11/2017

Congratulations Kaz... all the best for the visa..?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RBCC said:

Got my visa granted today! Very happy. I only had to wait 7 months and I honestly dont know how some people can wait so much longer than that.

Details:

applied: 20/12/2017

nom & visa granted: 6/7/2018

1 person, LR

no additional documents requested but I did upload a new AFP the other day as it was due to expire today.

Best wishes to the rest of you waiting, hopefully the new FY brings lots of luck to you all x

Congrats mate..

Hi Guys

I need help

My boyfriend got a 457 for 4 years as a restaurant supervisor in Perth, did 2 his 2 years and applied for 186 in Jun 2018. Now, the company is shutting down, is there any way to continue with his 186 as he did his time in the company? also, owner of the company has another business in Geraldton and could place my bf there until his visa comes through.

Any help with this? Pls, this is urgent!!!

Thank you

59 minutes ago, Boli said:

Hi Guys

I need help

My boyfriend got a 457 for 4 years as a restaurant supervisor in Perth, did 2 his 2 years and applied for 186 in Jun 2018. Now, the company is shutting down, is there any way to continue with his 186 as he did his time in the company? also, owner of the company has another business in Geraldton and could place my bf there until his visa comes through.

Thank you

Hi @Boli,

If the company name is different, your boyfriend cannot apply for 186 under TRT stream. In your situation, another business in another city is probably another company and your bf cannot prove that he has been working for them for the required time. Also, I believe that Restaurant Manager is in the STSOL, so he cannot even apply for 186 under DE. 

Also, I'm not too sure what you mean with "place my bf there until his visa comes through": don't mess up with Visa requirements. The employer can be highly fined. You deported as soon as a few weeks. When you applied for 186, you stated that you were working for a certain business. And you are required to notify Immigration about any changes. 

My suggestion is to consult a proper Migration Agent. In a situation like this, asking for help in this forum is useless. Nobody here is an expert. There might be some legal instrument that could help you in this situation. There is always hope if you follow the right way. When I was unsure about my situation, I consulted different MAs. This cost me money, but at the end, I guess I could do the right choice.

3 minutes ago, Jean Valjean said:

Hi @Boli,

If the company name is different, your boyfriend cannot apply for 186 under TRT stream. In your situation, another business in another city is probably another company and your bf cannot prove that he has been working for them for the required time. Also, I believe that Restaurant Manager is in the STSOL, so he cannot even apply for 186 under DE. 

Also, I'm not too sure what you mean with "place my bf there until his visa comes through": don't mess up with Visa requirements. The employer can be highly fined. You deported as soon as a few weeks. When you applied for 186, you stated that you were working for a certain business. And you are required to notify Immigration about any changes. 

My suggestion is to consult a proper Migration Agent. In a situation like this, asking for help in this forum is useless. Nobody here is an expert. There might be some legal instrument that could help you in this situation. There is always hope if you follow the right way. When I was unsure about my situation, I consulted different MAs. This cost me money, but at the end, I guess I could do the right choice.

Hi Thank you so much.

My bf has already applied for 186, he was waiting for immi, but now business is closing down. THe owner has other restaurants but under dif ABN, thats why i mentioned this.

8 minutes ago, zanfo said:

Lodge in dec 2016 and status received. / rest manager

called few times and no response of any kind.

Hi,

in which stream you applied? TRT or DE? How come its taking long time, keep patience mate. You will get it soon.

Good luck !

3 hours ago, Boli said:

Hi Thank you so much.

My bf has already applied for 186, he was waiting for immi, but now business is closing down. THe owner has other restaurants but under dif ABN, thats why i mentioned this.

Business Name can be changed but abn should be same then no problem 

5 minutes ago, Kareer said:

I want to share my timeline 

occupatuon cook 

nomination applied 23 nov 2017

visa applied 29 nov 2017 

status received 

nsw pese 

What u think guys when my file will open ?

thanks 

•  

Soon mate obviously soon. Immigration is now processing November applicant. My nomination approved yesterday which I applied on 8 Nov 2017. 

Keep your patience mate

Edited by KazBaker

6 hours ago, Boli said:

Hi Guys

I need help

Thank you

As i know Geraldton is a regional area in Western Australia. If your bf has more than 3 years experience he may apply for 187 DE stream? Restaurant manager is in regional occupation list. Consult a migration agent to make sure.

Edited by ring3018

Hi Thank you so much.

As far as I know, if the business changes its ABN, you most probably will get a refusal. Different name of business but same abn is still likely work out. Consult a migration agent to find out as there must be a legislative instrument which they could find the solution. If you are applying TRT, you MUST only work for SAME / ONE company for two years or until your visa is finalised.

On 05/07/2018 at 23:57, Trisha saini said:

Hello everyone
Got good news today after a long wait, my nomination application approved, now waiting for visa application
Hope will get soon as my MA said.
Applied may 2016
Trt 187

great news! Congratulations. Looks like You are not too far ??

when have you done your healthy check? 

Can you please let me know? as soon as  they open your file if they ask more documents. 

Edited by 31march2016

6 hours ago, Boli said:

Hi Thank you so much.

Different restaurant is okay but has to be under same ABN. My MA once advised me.

22 hours ago, Kim12 said:

And plz help i dont my MA send my requested docs, he said that he is going to send next week, its just 2 docs form 80 and SAVC payment, i already give form 80 and savc payment ( card detail) to him. If he is not going to send there is any other option for me to do bymyslef bcz he is not talking on phone as well. I m soo frustrat now but can i do. Plz someone help me. 

There is nothing to worry Kim.i also paid money for my partner to my agent .Its bcoz as soon as case officer will send the invoice,they (agent) can pay straight after.Once immigration will receive the money for SAVC ;it’s hardly takes less than one week for the visa grant .just wait for the case office”s reply after submitting form 80 .?