59 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Well said

Finally bro I shuld hav joined this group earlier as I am following this frm long time but joined yesterday. Today my Ma rang me around 3pm  to inform tht my file is finally been allocated after 29 mnths. Co as asked for new employer contract, new afp, new medicals. No more documents. Rest I will keep updating. I just want to tell if anyone waiting from long time plz dnt loose hope. U will win it one day. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Guest bradfords
On 03/07/2018 at 01:48, Parkesy said:

Mate i'm still here logging on once a day waiting for you kids to get yours! Cant leave the 186 visa crew behind can I!! I've never been the Fat Duck although Ive done a few decent restaurants in my time (although usually Im never blown away). Im pretty excited about my trips tbf!

Also Raja Ampat looks incredible! I'm a big diver too and its on the bucket list with diving Borneo - so many cool things to do and not enough time. Keep focussing on that and keep your mental positivity up.

I'm actually still in shock and haven't felt the relief yet - my doc reckons Im holding onto the stress. My body wont let it go. Obviously there has been some other stuff going on but I just want that relief to wash over me. The mrs comes back from 6 weeks in Europe today so I'm hoping that will be the catalyst. Got a floatation tank booked too just in case it doesn't!

It has gone awfully quiet on here hasn't it! @bradfords any news yet? Not seen you post for a while...

Make sure you good people PM me when you get it!

Hi hun, nothing to report yet I'm afraid ??? will update you all soon as I have some news. Best of luck to u all x

37 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Finally bro I shuld hav joined this group earlier as I am following this frm long time but joined yesterday. Today my Ma rang me around 3pm  to inform tht my file is finally been allocated after 29 mnths. Co as asked for new employer contract, new afp, new medicals. No more documents. Rest I will keep updating. I just want to tell if anyone waiting from long time plz dnt loose hope. U will win it one day. 

Very good sign of hope.

Hope you get it soon

Good luck !

21 hours ago, Rana007 said:

How they found training benchmark was paid in cash, as  in the Training Benchmark Receipt it is not written how the company has paid the amount. This is so sorry. 

Becoz they want to pay from company account 

which is not necessary and i have asked MA 

Just now, Gourav said:

Becoz they want to pay from company account 

which is not necessary and i have asked MA 

If they want to refuse, they will find a cause. Can you submit a complaint? 

Did you use RTO training provider?

2 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

That's such a good sign bro,

Hopefully you'll get your golden email soon.

2 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

It’s around the corner for you bro.

8 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

All the best to you too..

Guest bradfords
5 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

@Siddu and @bradfords what are your occupations and time line?

Hairdresser September 1st 2016 nomination 

16th September 2016 application  still no news x

On 03/07/2018 at 16:38, Deep1991 said:

Rana bro me and my employer hav tried everysingle thing. Even formal complaints and all othee ways. They hav very strict answer wait for case officer. I think may be my case officer himself hav applied for skilled migration and he is waiting for his visa and once he will land in Australia then he will wrk on my file 

???

You could try contacting your local MP. They have direct lines to immigration and can be really helpful sometimes - especially in a case like yours. It's not usual for an MPs office to follow up on immigration concerns for constituents ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GTK said:

You could try contacting your local MP. They have direct lines to immigration and can be really helpful sometimes - especially in a case like yours. It's not usual for an MPs office to follow up on immigration concerns for constituents ?

Thnks for advice bro co has already been allocated yesterday and further documents hav been requested. 

• Like 3

Hi, everyone that is my 4th post on this forum, i just need some help , i applied as chef TRT 15 th nov 2017, today case officer request some docs for my patner like form 80 and evidence of english, i just submitted that while ago, anyone have any idea how long it will to approve. 

1 minute ago, Kim12 said:

Hi, everyone that is my 4th post on this forum, i just need some help , i applied as chef TRT 15 th nov 2017, today case officer request some docs for my patner like form 80 and evidence of english, i just submitted that while ago, anyone have any idea how long it will to approve. 

Congrats Bro.

Your good news is not too far now.

21 minutes ago, Kim12 said:

Is your nomination  approved yet?