restaurant manager 

9 May 

1 sponcer 

doc request 30 April 

after that 

deceived to finalise 

13 hours ago, Happy007 said:

Hi guys 

My nomination has been refused after 10 month since apply .its customer service manager Trt high risk.  

Immi account still saying received no update on immi account yet . 

Reason are

business failed to prove that they need customer service manager ( even though 70 % of business is online )

nominee didn't provide enough evidence to prove that he is performing the duties( provided statement  from colleague and owner , PAYG , bank statement , detail of customer service team ,provide more documents then originally provided for 457 etc ) 

My MA is  saying decision is ludicrous and reason are unjustified . She told me in her 21 years of being MA she never saw the way immigration dealing these days . Its ridiculous. 

Good luck to everybody who is waiting for decision ?

Bad news, sorry to hear 

What I dont get is how can they say that the role is not needed if your 457 has been granted 2 years ago? that obviously means that at that point they did think it was needed and you have been working in the role since.

I know they are more strict now, but with this kind of reasons of refusal they basically are not in line with decisions they made in the past...

• Like 2

On 21/04/2017 at 08:00, Hussain said:

Good Morning Guys,

I am the new part of your team, I have some questions could you help me regarding my question

Q1. How many application exciting of 186/187 current time.

Q2. Immigration department, which month applications they are handling.

Hi mate I applied on 26th June 2017 and approved my nominations and visa on 15th and 16th May 2018 ....10.5month waiting 

10 hours ago, deepak1986 said:

I got pr 

doc req 30 th april submit 4 May 

after that I got grant.. 

Congrats mate.. hey man quick question about training benchmark , have you all together at once or periodically??

12 hours ago, K amin said:

Silent Reader:

Received the golden email today afterwards  from my MA having logged in first thing and seeing Finalised, rather than the usual Received.

Timeline:

Nomination and Visa applied same day : May2017 

Nomination and visa approved: 17 May 2018 

TRT

Applicants : 1

Processing Team : Victoria  Pese

Congrats mate

14 hours ago, W4V said:

Thanks for awesome advice mate today my employer paid  to Pd training after consulting but what makes me worried is now what to write in correction form as being tax firm we always have to go through training and update our skills and  geniunely my firm has paid for training in last two financial years but part of training done by prinicipal which we both understood it was wrong idea in this week and my employer mentioned  he misinterpreted with legislation as principal is also included as australian resident & citzen in 1% for all this two years just because 457 immigration lawyer failed to mention about this obligation ?

So guys be aware of MA advice ask multiple times untill u get clear picture on what u buying just dont leave everything on those A-Holes and better to do your ground work aswell - my 186 can only be refused on training grounds if it happens it will total  mistake & lack of communication of MA (2years before) we pay huge amount for there services , relying on there advices we act upon and at end we are heading completely in wrong direction , i completely lost my hope after seeing visa rejection on solely based on training grounds  

But anyway cant leave the battle halfway right , So guyz tomorrow we have to write reason in correction form any of ur suggestions or advice is valuable ?

Guys, any suggestion how to write reason in  incorrect information

Guest deepak1986
6 minutes ago, W4V said:

Congrats mate.. hey man quick question about training benchmark , have you all together at once or periodically??

Man they did not ask any thing accept my payslips and training people passport copy.. even my police clearance was expire and medical exprie 15 May.. they just finalise from recieved.. training doc was update in beginning.. another thing I was in a lot of pressure and stress due to work load.. but at the end I got big release form every thing.. Happy and hope for everybody same.. god bless you all hope your day is just near... 

1 minute ago, deepak1986 said:

Man they did not ask any thing accept my payslips and training people passport copy.. even my police clearance was expire and medical exprie 15 May.. they just finalise from recieved.. training doc was update in beginning.. another thing I was in a lot of pressure and stress due to work load.. but at the end I got big release form every thing.. Happy and hope for everybody same.. god bless you all hope your day is just near... 

Yeah true it's a big load off for sure. but before you go can tell me if your employer paid training benchmark in each 12 month period or lumpsum when you applied for visa?

14 hours ago, W4V said:

Thanks for awesome advice mate today my employer paid  to Pd training after consulting but what makes me worried is now what to write in correction form as being tax firm we always have to go through training and update our skills and  geniunely my firm has paid for training in last two financial years but part of training done by prinicipal which we both understood it was wrong idea in this week and my employer mentioned  he misinterpreted with legislation as principal is also included as australian resident & citzen in 1% for all this two years just because 457 immigration lawyer failed to mention about this obligation ?

So guys be aware of MA advice ask multiple times untill u get clear picture on what u buying just dont leave everything on those A-Holes and better to do your ground work aswell - my 186 can only be refused on training grounds if it happens it will total  mistake & lack of communication of MA (2years before) we pay huge amount for there services , relying on there advices we act upon and at end we are heading completely in wrong direction , i completely lost my hope after seeing visa rejection on solely based on training grounds  

But anyway cant leave the battle halfway right , So guyz tomorrow we have to write reason in correction form any of ur suggestions or advice is valuable ?

Best of luck. I believe the same. MA is just a piece of mind but at the end of the day we have to double check all their work!

• Like 1

On 14/05/2018 at 12:08, Ocean said:

Hi guys, another silent reader here.

Finally I got my granted on last Friday late night, it's huge relief cause I been waiting for this for more than 11 months, with anxious and frustrating.

This forum has already been my mental support, I really want to thank you for sharing your experience, this helps me a lot, and also I do believe you guys will get your good news soon.  

Timeline:

Hi ocean can provide information  on training benchmark mate, did your employer paid training benchmark in each 12 month period or lumpsum at the end when you applied for visa?

Guest deepak1986
12 minutes ago, W4V said:

Yeah true it's a big load off for sure. but before you go can tell me if your employer paid training benchmark in each 12 month period or lumpsum when you applied for visa?

I think their should not be a problem.. because it should be more then wages of staffs

5 minutes ago, deepak1986 said:

I think their should not be a problem.. because it should be more then wages of staffs

i understand bro but my question is did your employer paid in lumpsum at end when you applied or paid training for ever year?? please clarify as i'm really stressed

Edited by W4V

On 14/05/2018 at 14:35, Frankiemark said:

Hi,Jazza,as you said you company has bee sold and abn has been changed. Does it effect to your visa if your visa has not yet been granted? Or in you case, you were just lucky enough to get your visa granted in a short period after your company has been taken over? I am about to undergo same situation like you,however no any news updated yet, and company is already in processing of changing ownership...

Hi, 

I was halfway through my second year of 457 Visa when the company was sold. My company was growing rapidly and they couldn't operate as a partnership anymore. The company was therefore sold to investors and became a PTY LTD. The company stayed very much the same, same name, same directors, same location. The only thing that changed was the ABN. They re-applied to be an approved sponsor, and then my visa has been transferred to the new ABN ( for your visa to be transfered, you need the company to do a new nomination - no need for a new visa). The company I work for is rather large ($4million turnover / month), so no issue to meet the training benchmark. 

Overall, I worked 1 1/2 year under the old ABN & 6 months under the new ABN -  186 visa application lodged under the new ABN - PR granted last week - no question asked, no document requested. 

We used a migration agent to do the visa transfer - and the 186 visa application.

Let me know if you need more info. 

Edited by Jazza
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Jazza said:

Hi, 

I was halfway through my second year of 457 Visa when the company was sold. My company was growing rapidly and they couldn't operate as a partnership anymore. The company was therefore sold to investors and became a PTY LTD. The company stayed very much the same, same name, same directors, same location. The only thing that changed was the ABN. They re-applied to be an approved sponsor, and then my visa has been transferred to the new ABN ( for your visa to be transfered, you need the company to do a new nomination - no need for a new visa). The company I work for is rather large ($4million turnover / month), so no issue to meet the training benchmark. 

We used a migration agent to do the visa transfer - and the 186 visa application.

Let me know if you need more info. 

Great advice and insight that for those worrying!