Hi guys 

I m another silent reader. I apply for 186 as cook trt 4 april 2017 and got nomination approved 8 march 2018 and they ask for documents which i provide by 28 march 2018 and co ask further requst 19 april . I provide that docs on 10 may till now nothing

2 minutes ago, Navsandy said:

Hi guys 

I m another silent reader. I apply for 186 as cook trt 4 april 2017 and got nomination approved 8 march 2018 and they ask for documents which i provide by 28 march 2018 and co ask further requst 19 april . I provide that docs on 10 may till now nothing

Congrats. You will be getting it very soon. Little more patience and you will be there ?

As you may note from my name, I am a silent reader of this forum for the last 6 months.  

I was blessed to receive the phone call and email notifying me of my PR grant today

Recruitment Consultant, LR, 1 person, 186 DE

Nomination lodged 12/12/2017, application lodged 19/12/2017

Nomination and visa grant 17/05/2018 - application was decision ready, no documents requested by CO.

First I know and appreciate that I am incredibly lucky to have been granted PR in 5 months almost to the day.  I realise this may be little consolation for some of you with waits in excess of 12+ months, and I can only apologise for that, I do think occupation does have a massive influence on which applications are prioritised, (on MA's advice).  I wish you all the best for the future though if I am honest, some of you do need an attitude adjustment, (no names).

Please continue to be nice to each other and hold onto the positive vibes, I promise your day will come and this challenging journey will be worth it. Thank you all for your unwitting support, it helps more people than you all know  <3

Peace x ?

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, silentreader said:

As you may note from my name, I am a silent reader of this forum for the last 6 months.  

I was blessed to receive the phone call and email notifying me of my PR grant today

Nomination and visa grant 17/05/2018 - application was decision ready, no documents requested by CO.

First I know and appreciate that I am incredibly lucky to have been granted PR in 5 months almost to the day.  I realise this may be little consolation for some of you with waits in excess of 12+ months, and I can only apologise for that, I do think occupation does have a massive influence on which applications are prioritised, (on MA's advice).  I wish you all the best for the future though if I am honest, some of you do need an attitude adjustment, (no names).

Please continue to be nice to each other and hold onto the positive vibes, I promise your day will come and this challenging journey will be worth it. Thank you all for your unwitting support, it helps more people than you all know  ❤️

Peace x ?

congrats, but is recruitment consultant really that in demand...this whole thing is a crap shoot! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

They are taking recruitment consultant off soon I think! Outrageous.

Congrats anyway.

Thank you all, appreciated - yes there are a lot of questions around that occupation.  It is actually the 17th hardest job to recruit for in Australia because it's a very stressful job even though the barriers to entry are low.  Australians really don't want to do the job.  I can see why to an extent tbh.  I think part of why it's being processed faster is they are now practically off the list, (caveats makes it almost impossible to apply under that occupation for TSS and now impossible for PR) so they are clearing those that are left in the system for consideration.  

The reason it is being downgraded is not because it isn't in demand, the shortage is going to be riridiculous in 12 months time;  its more they are questioning if it's actually a skilled occupation - no real certifications exist around it, hence why it's at risk.

One thing I have learned is never try to understand public sector logic - it never makes any real sense... 

43 minutes ago, silentreader said:

Please continue to be nice to each other and hold onto the positive vibes, I promise your day will come and this challenging journey will be worth it. Thank you all for your unwitting support, it helps more people than you all know  ❤️

Peace x ?

Hey, I am also a recruitment consultant 186 de lr 1 person and applied on Dec 21st so fingers crossed for me! Did your application go straight from received to finalised or did they request anything?

1 minute ago, pzuk said:

Hey, I am also a recruitment consultant 186 de lr 1 person and applied on Dec 21st so fingers crossed for me! Did your application go straight from received to finalised or did they request anything?

Straight through, no docs requested ? Good luck!

Can someone explain me how this works ??

Nomination Applied 1/06/17

Visa Applied 1/06/17

Sales & Marketing HR 3 people

01/05/18 CO rang my employer and verified few details 

03/05/18 Received email from Immi for the new AFP request. 

They have not approved my nomination and yet they are working on my visa file.

i am confused a bit. How come my nomination has not been approved and Immi is working on my visa. The only document asked was new AFP that has been submitted on 15/05/2018.

Edited by Alibaba
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Can someone explain me how this works ??

Nomination Applied 1/06/17

Visa Applied 1/06/17

Sales & Marketing HR 3 people

01/05/18 CO rang my employer and verified few details 

03/05/18 Received email from Immi for the new AFP request. 

They have not approved my nomination and yet they are working on my visa file.

i am confused a bit. How come my nomination has not been approved and Immi is working on my visa. The only document asked was new AFP that has been submitted on 15/05/2018.

Not to worry mate, they are probably just going to confirm your nomination and your visa in one go. Thats a good thing!

It will happen very soon. Get the champagne ready ?

1 minute ago, Parkesy said:

Not to worry mate, they are probably just going to confirm your nomination and your visa in one go. Thats a good thing!

It will happen very soon. Get the champagne ready ?

Thanks mate. That's what I thought but have not heard any case like that. Most of the cases immi approved the nomination and asked for the AFP. I guess mine is the first case they hold the nomination and requested AFP for the visa. Strange !!

3 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Thanks mate. That's what I thought but have not heard any case like that. Most of the cases immi approved the nomination and asked for the AFP. I guess mine is the first case they hold the nomination and requested AFP for the visa. Strange !!

No we have seen it before I think! Awesome to see someone from June and in Sales /Marketing. Lets hope they turn it around quickly for you.

1 hour ago, silentreader said:

Peace x ?

Congratulations

7 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

No we have seen it before I think! Awesome to see someone from June and in Sales /Marketing. Lets hope they turn it around quickly for you.

Really !! My MA is telling me a different story. He is saying this isn't a positive sign. This is just the visa application. Nomination has nothing to do with it. 

2 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Really !! My MA is telling me a different story. He is saying this isn't a positive sign. This is just the visa application. Nomination has nothing to do with it. 

Im 90% positive.

Also think about how many times people have had their nomination and visa approved at the same time. LOTS. They obviously just wanted to confirm a few details that were not clear perhaps and then once that had been sorted, they opened your file and saw your AFP needed updating. I see no cause for concern at all as long as everything is above board and genuine. 

i get you are worried as I would be too. Completely irrational to think the worst outcome (I do this everyday atm) but I honestly think as an independent party you have zero to worry about as long as its all kosher.

Have seen few of the June 2017 cooks trt got approved in this month.

i’m from June as well 29th its positive sign and the other side this wait is killing me.

wish everyone gets their golden email very soon.

are we getting this month ??

1 hour ago, silentreader said:

Congrats Mate, this weekend will be extra special for you.. "PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  LIKE A KING MATE" ??

• Like 1

Guest bradfords
19 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hahahahaha JESUS! 

Thats so funny... obviously your a woman with a statement like that! 

#girlpower  

OK guys I now have a profile picture lol ???? definitely a girl lmao ?? have a nice day xxx