58 minutes ago, leogao said:

congrats man! 11months,brilliant. did you do medical check when immi asked or provided everything when submitted?

Congratulations ? I have applied on same date trt cook. So u make my hope so high in next few days. If you don't mind could you please share did you update yr police certificate if expired?

Hi guys,

i applies as a restaurant manager direct entry on 3 oct 2016 .after long 20 month my nomination has been refused.

As we all know that the Department has changed their policies and now they are trying to refuse 

the applications using any possible excuses.

The nomination was refused as the officer thinks that the duties listed in my position

could be performed by other people who currently working there and this position is not necessary.

• Sad 2

Hey guys anyone on 186 nomination refusal due to financial loss? Facing decision if I should withdraw or apply for the aat? Need to make decision before my 21 days run out :(

is anyone has gone to att for this similar refusal? 

Guest bradfords
9 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hahahahaha JESUS! 

Thats so funny... obviously your a woman with a statement like that! 

#girlpower  

Ha ???? love it ! ???

7 hours ago, Mannish said:

Congratulations ? I have applied on same date trt cook. So u make my hope so high in next few days. If you don't mind could you please share did you update yr police certificate if expired?

No mate .its one year validity ...I did only update my latest three payslips from my side and latest bass statement from company side .thats all 

my nomination and visa case officer is same person 

I think sub 186 same officer looking both application 

don’t worry it’s will come .only make sure all document up todate 

best of luck 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xxaz said:

Hey guys anyone on 186 nomination refusal due to financial loss? Facing decision if I should withdraw or apply for the aat? Need to make decision before my 21 days run out :(

is anyone has gone to att for this similar refusal? 

Hi.. my company is showing loss for 2 years as well but explainable and we showed 2-3 years forecast demonstrating recovery and revenue increase + tax accountant letter supporting the growth. I have not received any answer yet from them but I am hopeful. You could reapply for the nomination and add additional documents showing that despite the loss the company is operative and solvent. Many companies ( especially the ones part of groups under same shareholder) operate at a loss for tax reasons.

I did apply in the past to ATT because my 457 nomination was refused, but then I withdrew the application as I have resubmitted the nomination with further documents.

7 hours ago, Alok Handa said:

Hi guys,

i applies as a restaurant manager direct entry on 3 oct 2016 .after long 20 month my nomination has been refused.

As we all know that the Department has changed their policies and now they are trying to refuse 

The nomination was refused as the officer thinks that the duties listed in my position

could be performed by other people who currently working there and this position is not necessary.

Omg that is not promising at all...applied in dec 2016 same occupation.

Hi guys,

Wow that sucks!! After that long getting a no. 

Did you provide an organisational chart that shows you are the only one in charge and you make all decisions there? Or are there multiple supervisors / managers? 

Also did you use a MA?

Hi guys,

Really sorry to hear that ?

1 hour ago, cristinamia said:

Hi @cristinamia I'm just trying to understand why reapply instead of aat ? Isn't  go through aat is one step closer than reapply? 

I did use MA but I'm really not confident  to use Ma service anymore If im going for aat, I'm thinking to do it by myself with the help of my employer.

because using MA Didn't guarantee I'm getting the approval as well and it will cost so much.. 

it's just so much pressure since they are giving the 21 day limit decision making after waiting for 11 months...

Hi.. my company is showing loss for 2 years as well but explainable and we showed 2-3 years forecast demonstrating recovery and revenue increase + tax accountant letter supporting the growth. I have not received any answer yet from them but I am hopeful. You could reapply for the nomination and add additional documents showing that despite the loss the company is operative and solvent. Many companies ( especially the ones part of groups under same shareholder) operate at a loss for tax reasons.

I did apply in the past to ATT because my 457 nomination was refused, but then I withdrew the application as I have resubmitted the nomination with further documents.

@XxazHeh..I can tell you what I did which cannot guarantee your success and my case was related to a 457.

I was in a similar situation , my MA did a mess, got my nomination rejected, I fired him, asked advice here and there and kinda followed my instincts.

I filed in the case with the ATT and at the same time I reapplied for a new nomination and asked the department to attach my visa application to the new nomination. I got the approval in 2 months and withdrew the ATT application.

I am so sorry for your refusal. I know how hard it is but there are ways to work around it!!! Good luck with everything!

Edited by cristinamia

I am in same situation too. We are  registerd  as a small business in a country town. I am a only one  staff here. Company is in a loss in 2016   and 2017 as well. We are spending more money to expand the business than we making. The last 2 recent BAS arw not showing very good amount . So we haven't updated to the immigration.we are pretty  sure we have very good looking Bas that due in july but if they start looking the nomination  application before that ,what kinds of documents would be  helpful to  keep them update if anyone knows . Cheers

4 minutes ago, Sasaram said:

I am in same situation too. We are  registerd  as a small business in a country town. I am a only one  staff here. Company is in a loss in 2016   and 2017 as well. We are spending more money to expand the business than we making. The last 2 recent BAS arw not showing very good amount . So we haven't updated to the immigration.we are pretty  sure we have very good looking Bas that due in july but if they start looking the nomination  application before that ,what kinds of documents would be  helpful to  keep them update if anyone knows . Cheers

I would say: forecast, and to be certified by a certified independent accountant with corresponding letter from him, business plan- expansion plan and explanation why is your business spending more than it's making, evidence that, despite spending more than it's making , it can afford a foreigner on a PR for the following years, and solvency declaration by company director/s. That is what comes in my mind. Operating at a profit isn't always an indicator of how good a company is going.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, cristinamia said:

I would say: forecast, and to be certified by a certified independent accountant with corresponding letter from him, business plan- expansion plan and explanation why is your business spending more than it's making, evidence that, despite spending more than it's making , it can afford a foreigner on a PR for the following years, and solvency declaration by company director/s. That is what comes in my mind. Operating at a profit isn't always an indicator of how good a company is going.

Thank you, we have done a letter from an accountant, supporting letter from our clints for our business which shows booking for next year as we accomodation based company. I will definately get our director   to write a explaination. 

Some one here in  fourm with very wise idea, that helps  people moving forward. My request to everyone please share your ideas and problems, which would be a solution for someone. Thank you?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mannish said:

Hey @Mannish let us know when your file opens and any updates, cheers mate.

Im going to get mine next week. I can feel it #pma

Oh great .... good luck.... can you please tell me too when am I getting it?? Looks like your predictions are quite true for some.... I applied on 11/5/17 and last submitted requested docs on 6/12/17
Please do let me know what do you think about mine??

2 minutes ago, KD31 said:

Oh great .... good luck.... can you please tell me too when am I getting it?? Looks like your predictions are quite true for some.... I applied on 11/5/17 and last submitted requested docs on 6/12/17
Please do let me know what do you think about mine??

what docs were requested is your nomination approved