9 hours ago, bradfords said:

I applied for DE originally Dec 16th 2015,. Back then the time frame was accurate and immigration would complete each month within around 6 weeks before moving on to the next and on average visas were taking up to 8 months to be processed. Unfortunately I had to withdraw my application as my sponsors business closed and that was after an 8 month wait in the processing line.

We found a new sponsorship and 1St  sept 2016 we applied all over again, paying all over again for 5 of us and starting at the beginning of the line. 

Since then the time line has changed nearly every month for the passed 21 months,  it's gone up and down up and down, it is not accurate and they no longer process each month and then move on. They selectively process application's by occupation and just leave others on hold stuck in the system. You can call but it makes no difference we have called numerous times, you can write a letter of complaint but it makes no difference we have twice now and you can request your application be prioritised, again this makes no difference we aso tried this.

Immigration can do what they want when they want and the grant is their decision. waiting for the second time and have reached the four year mark of when this all began for us and it all seems a bit desperate now but we've come this far so I guess we keep going and see was the universe has planned for us.

My advise to everyone is to agnore the time line and forget about your visa and when it comes through it comes through. Enjoy your time where you are with who your with and live for now.

Trust me, me and my little family have been living day by day for 4 years waiting for these visas and in the end you stop and realise you've missed out big time. My kids have grown up right under nose and I was so busy obsessing over the visa is forgot what was right in front of me.

This passed 6 months we have stopped obsessing about the visas and what could be if we get to Australia and focused one what is really important, our sons and living in the now.

Good luck to everyone what will be will be.

Well Said ??

• Like 1

Hi guys 
my nominations approved today 
applied 26th June 2017
nomination approved 15th may 2018 
didnt request any paper work 
cook trt nsw pse 
waiting pr guys 
when will get a good news 

Congratulations !!!![emoji322][emoji323][emoji324]

btw, WHERE are the CHEF’s approval? where? I havent seen or heard for a while... everyday it drives me freaking crazy like literally!

Hi guys 

another silent reader here 

nominations and visa applied 12 may 2017

as cook trt 

co allocated on 9 April asked some more  documents and provided on 6 May till now my ststus is further assessment 

anyone have idea how long they take to finalise?

Hi guys,

My PR was granted today: DE, software engineer, EU country, 2 ppl, a big international company.

Both the nomination and the application were submitted in October 2017. The nomination was approved in April 2018 and 2 weeks after I was requested by a case officer to upload Form 80, police clearance documents and medical examinations. All has been done and uploaded wiithin one week. The next day morning I already got my PR :)

Good luck everyone!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, mxaxrxtxax said:

Hi guys,

My PR was granted today: DE, software engineer, EU country, 2 ppl, a big international company.

Both the nomination and the application were submitted in October 2017. The nomination was approved in April 2018 and 2 weeks after I was requested by a case officer to upload Form 80, police clearance documents and medical examinations. All has been done and uploaded wiithin one week. The next day morning I already got my PR ?

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! Great turn around time 

34 minutes ago, mxaxrxtxax said:

Hi guys,

Both the nomination and the application were submitted in October 2017. The nomination was approved in April 2018 and 2 weeks after I was requested by a case officer to upload Form 80, police clearance documents and medical examinations. All has been done and uploaded wiithin one week. The next day morning I already got my PR ?

Good luck everyone!

Congrats mate, but how did you got police clearance with in one week??

10 hours ago, Siddu said:

What mistake ?

3 hours ago, K amin said:

Hi guys 

as cook trt 

co allocated on 9 April asked some more  documents and provided on 6 May till now my ststus is further assessment 

Did nominations approved?

On 03/05/2018 at 23:30, Gkaur said:

Hello my friend i applied for 186 direct entry as a senior hairdresser.

nomination filed on 5th of october 2016

Visa lodged on 12th of october 2016.

With all  the documents.

still no co allocated. 

I asked my solicitors to email them for update last year then they replied tht they are allocating all cases from april 2016 to september 2016.

Dont know whts going on ? 

No idea mate

• Sad 1

Quick question to any M.A. out there. I applied for 186 direct entry on Jan 2017. Still waiting, CO not assigned. Back then we had 6 people on staff and a co worker got PR. Now we have 2 people on staff as we are restructuring and we have freelancers come in pretty often. Will this affect the nomination approval when they open the file?

Guest deepak1986
4 hours ago, K amin said:

Hi guys 

as cook trt 

Can you please share what doc they ask?

Hi guys

if the business did 3 different nomination for 3 different people one March and the other 2 June, the immigration ask for futures document for that one From  March, is it necessary update those documents even for the other 2 people or the immigration can see them in any case? 

I mean the immigration can see this updated documents for every workers in that company or they can ask for the sameness documents for all the applicants?

35 minutes ago, Totto said:

Quick question to any M.A. out there. I applied for 186 direct entry on Jan 2017. Still waiting, CO not assigned. Back then we had 6 people on staff and a co worker got PR. Now we have 2 people on staff as we are restructuring and we have freelancers come in pretty often. Will this affect the nomination approval when they open the file?

It depends on your occupation I think. If there were a caveat to your occupation which require at least 5 Australian citizen/PR employees (for example, Accountant), then it would affected the nomination. Otherwise, I don't think it would be an issue, as long as the training benchmark is still satisfied.  

• Like 1

I applied in March 2017, my colleague in June. I’m DE and he’s TRT.

We are now the only ones working, we don’t have any apprentice or any Australian staff.

New owners and the business is at a big loss atm. They can’t even afford paying our holidays.. and they’ve fired everyone to save money. But losing instead.

I’m afraid our visas will be refused.. what do you guys think?

10 minutes ago, Katepip said:

We are now the only ones working, we don’t have any apprentice or any Australian staff.

New owners and the business is at a big loss atm. They can’t even afford paying our holidays.. and they’ve fired everyone to save money. But losing instead.

@Katepip find below replies for same issue, (original link:

On 14/05/2018 at 15:24, KKD said:

Hello everyone, I’m a silent reader, just got a call from MA,  my application was lodged on June, 2017, and nomination got refused today.  I’ve seen people asking about if business operating at loss will affect your visa. The answer is , yes

--------------------------------

on 14/05/2018 at 17:46

Hey @KKD....I had a nomination refusal too, it literally turned my world upside down; wont post details here, but safe to say a panic attack or two later, I reapplied. My only bit of advise would be step 1. take some time to leave it settle and think about things. Emotions are running high, and any decision may have a little spite/frustration in it. Is this where you want to be etc etc. then, if you think you can handle another application, step 2. go to a personal migration agent for a consultation if you havent already, not one associated with your employer. Get all your options, not just employer sponsored. 

I won't lie, the second application is harder...you know the possibility of a refusal, and it just adds to the anxiety of the wait. Feels like I've been waiting since last April!

Either way, if I or anyone else here can help, just let us know; also keep us informed, as your misfortune might be able to aid someone else in their application. Thats why the forum is here in my opinion; support and advice 

24 minutes ago, Katepip said:

Doesn't sound great based on what we have seen but you may get lucky. If your employer went through all the necessary steps trying to employ Australians then that would help...but the financials don't sound good ?

21 hours ago, bradfords said:

I applied for DE originally Dec 16th 2015,. Back then the time frame was accurate and immigration would complete each month within around 6 weeks before moving on to the next and on average visas were taking up to 8 months to be processed. Unfortunately I had to withdraw my application as my sponsors business closed and that was after an 8 month wait in the processing line.

We found a new sponsorship and 1St  sept 2016 we applied all over again, paying all over again for 5 of us and starting at the beginning of the line. 

Since then the time line has changed nearly every month for the passed 21 months,  it's gone up and down up and down, it is not accurate and they no longer process each month and then move on. They selectively process application's by occupation and just leave others on hold stuck in the system. You can call but it makes no difference we have called numerous times, you can write a letter of complaint but it makes no difference we have twice now and you can request your application be prioritised, again this makes no difference we aso tried this.

Immigration can do what they want when they want and the grant is their decision. waiting for the second time and have reached the four year mark of when this all began for us and it all seems a bit desperate now but we've come this far so I guess we keep going and see was the universe has planned for us.

My advise to everyone is to agnore the time line and forget about your visa and when it comes through it comes through. Enjoy your time where you are with who your with and live for now.

Trust me, me and my little family have been living day by day for 4 years waiting for these visas and in the end you stop and realise you've missed out big time. My kids have grown up right under nose and I was so busy obsessing over the visa is forgot what was right in front of me.

This passed 6 months we have stopped obsessing about the visas and what could be if we get to Australia and focused one what is really important, our sons and living in the now.

Good luck to everyone what will be will be.

Hi Bradfords,

Thank you so much for lifting my spirits this morning!

Some sound advise from a wise man.

I really really really hope yours is next... like more so then my own. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Katepip said:

I would be afraid too... but there is not much you can do other then wait?? 

What's your other option?

Bella

• Like 1