Dear all, I have two queations here. Does it require IELTS of second 186 second applicant before the decision finalising? my wife studied in Australia for 3years but didn't finish the bachelor degree.

And should I  wait for a co to require health check or have it done earlier? 19/ December/2017 de and visa lodged the same time. anyone has any idea about it? many thanks!

9 hours ago, leogao said:

Dear all, I have two queations here. Does it require IELTS of second 186 second applicant before the decision finalising? my wife studied in Australia for 3years but didn't finish the bachelor degree.

And should I  wait for a co to require health check or have it done earlier? 19/ December/2017 de and visa lodged the same time. anyone has any idea about it? many thanks!

Hi mate,

Not experts here but my wife had to undertake the IELTS  as well, as the second applicant.
I believe she had to have at least 4 or 5 everywhere (just basic English).

As always...check with your MA :-)

On ‎3‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 13:28, Parkesy said:

Deal!!

Saturday came and went with no good news! I'd still like another prediction though! It makes this process a bit more fun. I'll buy you a beer regardless!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, leogao said:

For secondary applicant there is an exemption.

Refer here

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/faqs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-functional-english

?ui=2&ik=faa73ef86d&view=fimg&th=161fd679e577dfad&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_jeg7x3hc2_161fd678e86074d7&attbid=ANGjdJ9fwbdESKvWe92hwIhuHOxSpNBDLCSvOeycQGE2V38tVb5gdk7vV3VTetH6aXd89hKyhTbD8SdIB749wLBu02fktnnfKLkraq32yMIlvnfdmaJDD41Rbfk6xeo&sz=w1126-h786&ats=1525647734117&rm=161fd679e577dfad&zw&atsh=1

Regards

15 hours ago, bobobz said:

one of my friend was on 457 not even two years. then the company decided to sponsor him under 186 direct entry ‘Knowledge and organization professional’ (which i have no idea what on earth is that occupation).. it was lodged in February 2018, and yeah he got it in April 2018.. and YES, its freaking less than 3 months...
I am happy for him, at the same time, its soo frustrating about what immigration does. emoji34.pngemoji46.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.png

How it's possible, 186 through DE just in three months???

Guest deepak1986
3 minutes ago, Luke123 said:

Hi everyone got my pr Friday 4th may 

nomination&visa applied 16 June 2017

AFP requested / nominations approved 21 April 

AFP submitted 4may

visa granted 4 may 

Hi can you please share how long nomination took?

2 minutes ago, Luke123 said:

Best of luck everyone who are waiting for their pr it’s really frustrating guys be cool one day you will get paid off thanks guys it was kinda of my routine everyday to check this forum 

4 minutes ago, deepak1986 said:

Hi can you please share how long nomination took?

Hi Deepak just count from 2017 June to April 2018

2 hours ago, pnm59 said:

Hi mate,

Not experts here but my wife had to undertake the IELTS  as well, as the second applicant.

I think an answer for your first question is if you

If You are a passport holder from Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom or the United States of America

You have completed at least five years of full-time study in a secondary or higher education institution where instruction was conducted in English.

i believe she doesn't need. If not he has to undertake  . Cheers

29 minutes ago, Luke123 said:

Hi everyone got my pr Friday 4th may 

nomination&visa applied 16 June 2017

AFP requested / nominations approved 21 April 

AFP submitted 4may

visa granted 4 may 

Congratulations!!

3 hours ago, pnm59 said:

Hi mate,

Thanks a lot, will check it out with my MA.

13 hours ago, leogao said:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Fees#tab-content-2

"For applicants who have turned 18 at the time of application and who are assessed as not having functional English the second instalment is:

• main applicants AUD9,800
  • secondary applicants AUD4,890."

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/faqs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-functional-english

Your CO will ask you to provide evidence that the secondary applicant(s) have Functional English.  If you cannot provide the evidence that they do, they will send you an invoice for the secondary fee to pay before they will finalise the application.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mannish said:

I can't see messages in immi account. 

Only I can't see in my immi account or same changes in everybody immi account? 

Im sorry but its hard to understand your post to help much but there ia a messages section which can be accessed within your immi account.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parkesy said:

Im sorry but its hard to understand your post to help much but there ia a messages section which can be accessed within your immi account.

I know but I can nit access correspondence massages in my immi account