9 hours ago, ashkru said:

Nomination and Visa applied on 28/06/2017

Visa Granted this afternoon. 4/ 05/2018

Best of luck to every one who waiting ??

Nsw pse or vic ??

have you upload any recent bass statement and payslips 

• Like 2

Another silent follower here... wanted to share that my updated as you've been helping me get through the process over the past few months!

My PR was granted unexpectedly on Friday afternoon ... at 5pm! It was a total shock as wasn't expecting it so quickly - so have hope! I heard that there is sometimes a bit of a push towards the end of financial year as the centres race to hit targets. I presubmitted everything (medical, etc) so the approval and nomination came on the same day.

Good luck everyone - it's on the way! 

186 DE

LR country

1 person - no dependents

Nomination and Visa applied on 30/11/2017

Nomination and Visa granted: 4/ 05/2018

NSW PESE

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Tom Coles said:

Another silent follower here... wanted to share that my updated as you've been helping me get through the process over the past few months!

My PR was granted unexpectedly on Friday afternoon ... at 5pm! It was a total shock as wasn't expecting it so quickly - so have hope! I heard that there is sometimes a bit of a push towards the end of financial year as the centres race to hit targets. I presubmitted everything (medical, etc) so the approval and nomination came on the same day.

186 DE

LR country

1 person - no dependents

NSW PESE

Congratulations mate enjoy ?

4 hours ago, Tom Coles said:

186 DE

LR country

1 person - no dependents

NSW PESE

Congratulations... ?? 

4 hours ago, Tom Coles said:

186 DE

LR country

1 person - no dependents

NSW PESE

Congrats mate. That is fast!

5 hours ago, Tom Coles said:

186 DE

LR country

1 person - no dependents

NSW PESE

Congratulations

On 2018/5/4 at 08:05, Vic154 said:

Check out the spreadsheet, will give you answer you need.
Average is around 11-12months wait for cook I estimate but have a look and decide yourself

currently the processing time seems at least 11months, better chat with your MA and see if anything you can do before it happens, best luck to you

one of my friend was on 457 not even two years. then the company decided to sponsor him under 186 direct entry ‘Knowledge and organization professional’ (which i have no idea what on earth is that occupation).. it was lodged in February 2018, and yeah he got it in April 2018.. and YES, its freaking less than 3 months...
I am happy for him, at the same time, its soo frustrating about what immigration does. [emoji34][emoji46][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58]

7 minutes ago, bobobz said:

one of my friend was on 457 not even two years. then the company decided to sponsor him under 186 direct entry ‘Knowledge and organization professional’ (which i have no idea what on earth is that occupation).. it was lodged in February 2018, and yeah he got it in April 2018.. and YES, its freaking less than 3 months...
I am happy for him, at the same time, its soo frustrating about what immigration does. emoji34.pngemoji46.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.png

What does he do? Thats mental. Warp speed.

What does he do? Thats mental. Warp speed.

he works in the office supplying products for officework etc, managing the stocks to order and distribute to the retails basically.. lucky him, he said its the hand of God that he got it this early. good for him..
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, bobobz said:

he works in the office supplying products for officework etc, managing the stocks to order and distribute to the retails basically.. lucky him, he said its the hand of God that he got it this early. good for him..

Hard to be happy for him tbh lol. What a fvkin joke.

• Haha 1