2 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Parkesy can you predict my approval please?

#sidenote

How do you tag someones name in the forum?

@Bellabonkers just write @ and start typing the username you're looking for, the field will autopopulate itself, the more you type the closer the suggestion will be, just like on facebook/twitter etc

Edited by martec

2 hours ago, stevecbx said:

Hi Guys,

Need an advise here.

My nomination was recently refused. I would like to appeal for this. Has anyone ever gone through tribunal and if so what was the result?

I was advised by my MA, it'll take around 1 year to get the result from MRT.

And while I wait for the result, I plan to find another job to sponsor me 457. 

Reason is I am not happy working for my current employer, I know it will take 4 years till I will be eligible for applying another PR ? But I think it is worth the wait since 

I am struggling every single day working here. 

and during the time, if I can find the employer who is willing to sponsor me, I'd quit my job straight away. Question is, Can I withdraw the appeal?

hi  mate 

can you please tell me on what basis your nomination has been refused?

10 hours ago, Vic154 said:

Check out the spreadsheet, will give you answer you need.
Average is around 11-12months wait for cook I estimate but have a look and decide yourself

I also applied 186 TRT ( cook ) on 28th ofJune 2017 .. still waiting mate . 

I got news from my MA that one of his long wait (more than 2 years) clients has done a complaint and within a week they received visa approval.

who is waiting out there more than 2 years you have right to complain ur delay. I’m also going to do next week and will share if I get anything. 

3 minutes ago, 31march2016 said:

I got news from my MA that one of his long wait (more than 2 years) clients has done a complaint and within a week they received visa approval.

who is waiting out there more than 2 years you have right to complain ur delay. I’m also going to do next week and will share if I get anything. 

Don't forget to share ur experience about complaint mate ! Best of luck 

may god be with you 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/may/04/unions-and-business-groups-unite-to-oppose-cuts-to-immigration

Some good news!

In a rare alliance, the Australian Council of Trade Unions, the Australian Industry Group and a suite of national peak bodies have said they collectively “affirm that Australia’s permanent migration program is essential to Australian society and economy and do not support any reduction to the scheme”.

“Our permanent migration program has been central to Australia’s economic and social development and will be critical to Australia’s future as a productive and globally integrated economy and society.”

• Like 2