15 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

I FINALLY received the golden email.... I can't be more happy.. My PR has been granted :)

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR
  • Nomination / Visa application lodged in December 2016... (Yeah long time ago... LOL)
  • Nomination and visa approved on same day.
  • No extra requested documents

I've been addicted to this forum and my immigration account over the last 17 months...Way too much! believe me :)  It has been helpful sometimes but I've been also very upset when people provides misleading information or when people shares weird theories (example: Only unskilled people waits long time, only people who works for small companies etc etc

this is mostly Bulls***** :) and very irritating to read :)   I guess,  this is just luck of the draw seriously 

I can now enjoy my freedom and good luck to everyone, but especially to people who have been waiting forever.

I keep my fingers crossed for the 2016 applicants!!!!!! :)

@AJSAJS: You're NEXT!!!!!!! :) 

I'm so so happy for you! I fully understand the stress. I bet you are still in shock. What a wonderful outcome after all that wait. Have an awesome weekend and celebrate till you drop. I hope I am next. Thank you!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

I FINALLY received the golden email.... I can't be more happy.. My PR has been granted :)

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR
  • Nomination / Visa application lodged in December 2016... (Yeah long time ago... LOL)

I've been addicted to this forum and my immigration account over the last 17 months...Way too much! believe me :)  It has been helpful sometimes but I've been also very upset when people provides misleading information or when people shares weird theories (example: Only unskilled people waits long time, only people who works for small companies etc etc

this is mostly Bulls***** :) and very irritating to read :)   I guess,  this is just luck of the draw seriously 

I can now enjoy my freedom and good luck to everyone, but especially to people who have been waiting forever.

Congratulations!!!  You've waited sooooo long!!

I'm sure you will have way more exciting things to do now as to check the forum and Immi account every 5 minutes like the rest of us :P

Enjoy your freedom! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR

Wow, congrats! What a wait. Another win for Marketing.

And I wholeheartedly agree with the statement. I have waited only about half as long as you, but it’s a frustrating time for everyone and stating theories as fact does not help.

Massive congrats. Make sure you celebrate in style!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, martec said:

Did you actually sign such a letter and provided it together with the rest of the documentation for your visa? Or is it a declaration included in the form 80 that I forgot about it? I have applied for a 186 DE, I'm aware of the moral obligation etc etc, but I've never heard of the need a signed letter.  

I don't think it's a standalone form or anything, I think its one of those 'by submitting your application you agree that you intend to work int he position for 2 years', I dont remember signing a letter for it anyway....correct me if I'm mistaken please!!

2 minutes ago, martec said:

Did you actually sign such a letter and provided it together with the rest of the documentation for your visa? Or is it a declaration included in the form 80 that I forgot about it? I have applied for a 186 DE, I'm aware of the moral obligation etc etc, but I've never heard of the need a signed letter.  

We applied for TRT 186 and if I'm correct it was just one question at the bottom of the application which you had the tick. 

Something similar to Terms and conditions which you get at the bottom which you just tick before you proceed with the application on Immi Account

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sbrowne9 said:

I don't think it's a standalone form or anything, I think its one of those 'by submitting your application you agree that you intend to work int he position for 2 years', I dont remember signing a letter for it anyway....correct me if I'm mistaken please!!

Yes, This is how I understand this as well

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR

Congratulations!!

10 minutes ago, EDB07 said:

We applied for TRT 186 and if I'm correct it was just one question at the bottom of the application which you had the tick. 

Something similar to Terms and conditions which you get at the bottom which you just tick before you proceed with the application on Immi Account

I understand morally we should continue to work for the employer who sponsors you for another 2 years after the visa grant as company can only do 186 for you if there is an available continued position for the next 2 years. However, as far as I know, there is no obligation that you must stay until the end of 2 years.

In fact, you already worked for them 2 years as 457 plus another 1 year or more waiting for 186 to be granted. So the total time at least 3 years contributed to the sponsored employer.

Of course, if you have a better job offer or you are moving to live in another state, then they can stop you and that's the good reason to leave.

As advised by one of the lawyer that I know, nicely that you should work for few months before leaving them after 186 granted.

With my specific case, I had a very good offer in another state but I can't leave right now because I am waiting for my 186 granted. The new employer finally withdrawn the offer after 4 months waiting as there is no specific timeline how long they can wait. I feel very pity but what I can do, I have to accept it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR

Congratulations party hard ?

13 hours ago, leogao said:

people here to share information and ask questions coz many things are not certian by either themselves or their agents. even different MA have different understanding to those rules made by immi, and I think that's what the word" depend" stands for. we are all having a same thought that live and work in this coutry happily. Yes, you are right, all186 applicants should show genuine intend to work for their employers at least two years , this can be easily found on immi website. however it doesn't answers the question, doesn't? you just said what the immi web shows. the answer I gave is based on my knowledge and this is how my MA told me. I wish I could privide a voice recording of the conversation between MA and I. Obviously, you are much more familier with this forum and how it works, and of course your English ability is way better than mine, but I don't think it is a decent reason for you to laugh at me and my cat. 

uncertainty and anxiety brought me here, not an aggressive attitude. I apologize for being rude earlier. please leaveme alone if you still feel uncomfortable about what I said. thanks

Its all good Leogao!

And for the record i think your English is great - i personally would never judge somebody's ability at speaking/reading/writing English. The closest i have to a second language is counting to 10 in french! So i take my hat off to you... 

All the best!!

52 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR

I CANNOT EXPRESS THE JOY IT BRINGS TO SEE A LONG STANDING POM IS IN OZ FORUM ACTIVIST GET AN APPROVAL- ESPECIALLY FROM A 2016 FILE! 

CONGRATULATIONS OZ DREAM - Finally your dream has come true!

I also couldn't agree more with your comments ... i think it pays to buy a lucky horseshoe in this visa game! haha!

Have an amazing weekend.... please share what you are doing to celebrate after such a long wait!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR

Fcuking made up for you Ozzy!!! I genuinely had a feeling you would get it this week how strange! @AJSAJS on Saturday is my prediction haha!

Good times.

• Like 1

I CANNOT EXPRESS THE JOY IT BRINGS TO SEE A LONG STANDING POM IS IN OZ FORUM ACTIVIST GET AN APPROVAL- ESPECIALLY FROM A 2016 FILE! 
CONGRATULATIONS OZ DREAM - Finally your dream has come true!
I also couldn't agree more with your comments ... i think it pays to buy a lucky horseshoe in this visa game! haha!
Have an amazing weekend.... please share what you are doing to celebrate after such a long wait!!!!

Thanks a lot!
I celebrated it last night with my boyfriend and a bottle of champagne!!! [emoji7]
And I'll keep celebrating it this weekend! [emoji1323][emoji1323]
It seems so unreal honestly [emoji5][emoji5]

56 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Fcuking made up for you Ozzy!!! I genuinely had a feeling you would get it this week how strange! @AJSAJS on Saturday is my prediction haha!

Good times.

Saturday hey! Ok i'll take that! If you are right I will buy you a beer! ;)

• Like 2

hi is there any one who applied in april 2017 as customer service manager trrt186.

applied april 2017 trt 186 customer service manger

nomination approved : march 2018

additional docs requested march 2018

and since than no news.

I am not sure what to do in this case. should I be contacting some one or simply wait