12 minutes ago, God hand said:

Will there be a chance of refusal because of paid all the previous two years training fees together while transition to 186 not every year?

I have a question here, does the training fee has to be exact the amount of 2% of total payroll? what if it is overpaid? I know it'unacceptable if it's under. anyone. got any idea about this?

4 hours ago, Manveer Bajwa said:

High risk Is about country not the skill 

my skill level is 3 

you. Need to google about your occupation"s skill level bhai jaan 

Thank you for your reply bro.

I am in contact with my lawyer, he told me your two years are completing in April 2019, so you will able to apply in first week or April 2019.

and he said that you don't need to worry because your case is 100 percent genuine, you will definitely get you sc186 within the relevant time frame.

what's your opinion about my case? 

5 minutes ago, leogao said:

I have a question here, does the training fee has to be exact the amount of 2% of total payroll? what if it is overpaid? I know it'unacceptable if it's under. anyone. got any idea about this?

It should be fine if it’s overpaid nothing to worry but it should not be less.

21 minutes ago, Jai12 said:

May be . My bad luck since 2008 still struggling to get pr . What should I’ve to do now 

We all understand how you feel never be easy some of us have been start from 10 years before this waiting game ...there still chances! 1st thing is tryout all possible way n be positive! Be here with you mate!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, God hand said:

We all understand how you feel never be easy some of us have been start from 10 years before this waiting game ...there still chances! 1st thing is tryout all possible way n be positive! Be here with you mate!

6 minutes ago, Jai12 said:

Thanks 

18 minutes ago, God hand said:

Dear friend, I satarted this game from2009 and it's still unfinished, it's totally understand what it feels like. what impacts people the most negatively is emotion, keep calm, discuss with yourMA, go through every possible way and make a decision, if god had you been through this, it must be for a purpose, don't give up, you still have chance to apeal if there was something wrong within home Fair. eat well, sleep well my friend.

• Like 2

Hi there!

I am a silent reader for a while, here are my details:)

Nomination lodged:  23 sep 2017

Visa lodged: 13 oct 2017

Visa: TRT Low risk

No news yet.. looking at new time frame ( AGAIN ?), I guess wont get any for a while :D good luck everyone:)

Hi there!
I am a silent reader for a while, here are my details:)
Nomination lodged:  23 sep 2017
Visa lodged: 13 oct 2017
Visa: TRT Low risk
No news yet.. looking at new time frame ( AGAIN [emoji35]), I guess wont get any for a while [emoji3] good luck everyone:)

Mate I applied on 20 June. 2017Cook TRT still no news

came back for a quick update on how awesome MA's are. My PR was granted last Saturday, I haven't heard a thing from them yet. If I didn't have access to the application I still wouldn't know that I got my PR. Nice!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mvlm said:

came back for a quick update on how awesome MA's are. My PR was granted last Saturday, I haven't heard a thing from them yet. If I didn't have access to the application I still wouldn't know that I got my PR. Nice!

Could you please share your Occupation and timeline? 

On 4/23/2018 at 20:32, 186Life said:

Silent follower !!

ENS - 186 - Supply and Distribution Manager
QLD - High Risk
2 - People
22 - Months

Request: 

New AFP and Health Examination

Hello everyone…
I'm like to share my long journey.

End of 2015 I’ve applied ENS - 186, after 2 years of 457.
May of 2016 i’ve got the nomination approved (ON TIME)
 Two days after I applied for PR (MAY 2016)

Ps: I applied separately following the instructions of my MA.

After nearly 2 years of struggle, depression, anxiety and lot’s of lot’s of issues.

>>>>> I’VE GOT MY PR <<<<<<

One thing I would do like to share is how I did get my visa without ask my M.A to call or e-mail the DIBP every month. 

!!! I DID EVERTHING MYSELF !!!

Basic: One call every month for one year, 2 formal complaints and 1 request of Compelling reason

After one year of waiting, I started to call and e-mailed the DIBP EVERY MONTH.

I used the numbers: 
131 881 
The number of any letter you received from Immigration (bottom of the page)

Tips: 

- Call early and waiting till you call go for and queue, waiting till the automatic message guide you to leave the contact number and name. (This way you don’t need wait for hours, they will hang out and automatic call you back when is your turn).
- Don’t just ask straight about your application,TALK TO THEN, they’re humans receiving superior orders. Be kind.
-  If you have a MA they will tell you the contact will be made with your MA. Do you have rights to know why your file is left behind. Ask then.
- Create and IMMI account, get you application and check if everything was uploaded, even documents are classify as Additional (prof of address; ID, Drivers License etc etc - 60 in total) - SOMEONE ALREADY POST HOW TO DO THIS.
- MAKE an complain through the DIBP website if your file is LATE. Remember to be polite give then all the information, name, date of birth, application ID when it  was applied etc etc etc. (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service)
- Plenty of FREE information online on how to do things, ready, filter and use.

I did receive “copy and past” answers many times.
I did received lots of rude answers back through phone call -  (once one of the call’s an attendant told me : You've been call the DIBP every mouth, if you do this I’ll not be able to process any file of my 50000 backlog).

THEY ARE HUMANS TOO, JUST DOING THEIR JOB and the most important they are committed in obedience to the orders of a superior.

My MA told me he haven’t receive any answer for 186; 187 in the last 20 months. I was the only one and he’ll share this to all the others applicants.

Hopefully everyone get’s the Gold Lettler soon.

Hats Off t o your PATIENCE :)

Long time lurker 

Got my PR granted yesterday (Anzac Day). 

186 TRT

Sales and Marketing manager

Low risk country

Date applied 21/06/2017

Date approved 25/04/2018

Nomination and visa approved on same day. No extra requested documents. 

Looks like they're really working on all those June ones.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, toblaronesh said:

Long time lurker 

Got my PR granted yesterday (Anzac Day). 

186 TRT

Sales and Marketing manager

Low risk country

Date applied 21/06/2017

Date approved 25/04/2018

Nomination and visa approved on same day. No extra requested documents. 

Looks like they're really working on all those June ones.

Congrats!!

I also checked my immi account just now hoping the same miracle happened to me as well but still showing received haha

Enjoy your pr life!!

16 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

I KNOW!!!

i looked today and I know I was removed on the 26th March at 10.38am but the user was anonymous - the same user was on there for over an hour removing people and writing “are you still waiting” 

LEAVE THE SPREADSHEET ALONE! 

A while ago somebody in this thread wandered if all those "pending" were from people actually waiting or from somebody who just got their pr and forgot about the spreadsheet because of too much champagne. What they did, I'm not sure who, was writing "are you still waiting?" on the notes for all of the "old" pending applications, hoping that people waiting for the visa would check the spreadsheet regularly, see that and reply with some info. The plan was, at some point, to remove whoever would not respond in there.

Where you aware of this? Could it be that you didn't reply there and hence somebody removed the line? 

2 minutes ago, martec said:

A while ago somebody in this thread wandered if all those "pending" were from people actually waiting or from somebody who just got their pr and forgot about the spreadsheet because of too much champagne. What they did, I'm not sure who, was writing "are you still waiting?" on the notes for all of the "old" pending applications, hoping that people waiting for the visa would check the spreadsheet regularly, see that and reply with some info. The plan was, at some point, to remove whoever would not respond in there.

Where you aware of this? Could it be that you didn't reply there and hence somebody removed the line? 

Hi,

yes I was aware of this and I responded as everyone else did saying ‘Yes still waiting’ 

That was in Feb...

that same person has clearly decided to just go on a spreadsheet cleanse rampage ... over a month later! (As detailed in my post!) 

Extremely frustrating....

• Like 1

Just now, Bellabonkers said:

Hi,

yes I was aware of this and I responded as everyone else did saying ‘Yes still waiting’ 

That was in Feb...

that same person has clearly decided to just go on a spreadsheet cleanse rampage ... over a month later! (As detailed in my post!) 

Extremely frustrating....

and just to further this; my companies nomination was refused and I had updated the spreadsheet with reasons for others to see....it was removed within a short period of time.....not sure why refused applications are removed, would be good to see reasons and dates, and how they align with shifts in policies instead of scrolling back through 1598 pages of posts. Also not sure if it is the same 'anonymous' couldve been another person.

@Tiziana happy birthday, and send you positive vibes for an approval today!!!!!