3 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Haha. Why? Its just commercial in confidence information relating to my business nothing more!

Anyway lets hope for my sake at least the visa processing times are bullsh1t

They are bullshit!

WE ALL KNOW THAT REALLY DON'T WE?

Remember if your an astronaut pig farmer you would be approved tomorrow.... they would defo have the occupations in some form of priority order! ... ie if an occupation from a certain grade (however they grade it) applies they are flagged up and rushed through.... you can see that so clearly on the spreadsheet! 

Us poor commoners are just left stranded!

How long have you been with your girl?

24 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hi Parkers, 

Why does this mean you are never going to get your visa?

Also the processing of incomplete applications explains why Praveen's application was denied recently as the company was not up to date BAS... they are just being roofless by the looks of it! 

We all no that the processing status update is bullshit too! They approve applications that are much later then March 2017 all the time!

Massively depends on your occupations so i don't no why they don't just say that!

I'm remaining positive... I'm thinking this week may be my week! yeeeehhhaaaaa

I can be bit hopeful as im April 2017.....:(

Hey I feel your pain mate, I'm pretty much in the same boat, but fortunately found another sponsor, just not really sure whether the nomination will be approved. Also be careful with what is said, even on this forum, as far as I know part of the conditions for a 186 is to be intending to work in the position full time for the two years after approval...which includes the employer having to say the job will be there for two years, but that may just be DE, not sure.

It's pretty bad though all in all, I mean I'm not saying I should stay over anyone else as in my eyes we are all equally deserving regardless of profession, but currently supervising and teaching two young Australian staff who's jobs will disappear if I have to leave...I struggle to understand the reasoning sometimes. 

Also have the car, apartment, dog, and life to dismantle if things don't go our way, which is a bigger stress than actually having to leave I think!

Anyway, really hope it comes through for you soon

This thread really is a tough read. Lots of peoples life's hanging in the balance.

I really do hope the visas start to come though quickly - especially those who have been waiting for so long. My thoughts are with you all.

My application has just recently been lodged - so I know I'm in for a long wait.

• Sad 1

Just now, Tania said:

Please can someone help. I am a bit confused with new TSS.

Does TSS programme effect 186 Application if 186 Application had been lodged in October 2017?

Nope, tss is effective from March 18

so don’t worry 

1 minute ago, Tania said:

Please can someone help. I am a bit confused with new TSS.

Does TSS programme effect 186 Application if 186 Application had been lodged in October 2017?

I'm no expert, but the recent changes shouldn't effect your application if it was lodged in Oct of last year!

57 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hi Parkers, 

Why does this mean you are never going to get your visa?

Also the processing of incomplete applications explains why Praveen's application was denied recently as the company was not up to date BAS... they are just being roofless by the looks of it! 

We all no that the processing status update is bullshit too! They approve applications that are much later then March 2017 all the time!

Massively depends on your occupations so i don't no why they don't just say that!

I'm remaining positive... I'm thinking this week may be my week! yeeeehhhaaaaa

Hey @Bellabonkers Do you know if Praveen's application was denied solely because the BAS wasn't uploaded to the application? or were there more reasons?

...your's will come soon, I can feel it, there'll be a flood of grants...

FYI emailed my agent to escalate as I've been waiting 9.5 months (only, I know ;-)) - His answer: "I've contacted immigration, will let you know when I have an answer."

Good to have people that take their jobs seriously! 

• Like 1

Guys,

What to do when your supporting documents are going to expire and your Nomination has not been approved yet. I asked my agent and he said as long as i submit the visa 186 application prior the expire date of the supporting documents, it should be fine even if the documents are expired after the lodgement date. Is this true ?

Is there anyone in the same situation ?

• Professional Year valid till 29/05/2019
  • IELTS valid till 24/10/2018 - this is going to cost me $$$ to redo
  • Skills Assessment valid till 15/06/2018 - this is going to cost me $$$ to redo
  • AFP valid till 24/08/2018
  • Oversea Police Check valid till 31/10/2018 - this is a painful process to get it done

Please advise - thanks