17 minutes ago, mvlm said:

I'm betting on 7-8 months for TRT. A co-worker got theirs last month after 5 months and one in 6 before that.

If you have a look at the spreadsheet it looks like the processing time has been decreasing in the last months. I know that there's still people waiting for over a year but I think that's just how immi works. Maybe new applications fall in the new timeframes and the old ones still stay in the queue. Not fair, makes no sense but I think that's how it works.

That's what i think too.. it doesn't help those stuck int he system though does it >:(

35 minutes ago, MaggieMay24 said:

It sounds like you're trying to import the employer's nomination application?  If that's the case, it is not possible.  You are not the applicant so you don't have access to import their application.

Yes i worked that out! hahah!

Cheers for response.

9 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

That's what i think too.. it doesn't help those stuck int he system though does it >:(

yeah it doesn't... If I was waiting for over 12 months, I would definitely try to contact them to see what's going on. They say it slows down the process but the experience I had for a visitors visa was the opposite.

Just a silly question.

For General Accountant, I see that the they have only invited half of the occupation ceiling of 4k something and no invitation has been issued since Jan 2018. This pushes the point score to be eligible for visa 189 all the way to 80. Why is that ?

Does this occupation ceiling cap affects visa 186 Direct Stream as i recalled they said this cap is applicable for all types of visa, not just 189 etc state sponsors..

Submitted for DE for GA since 9/2017, been 6 months, and probably need to wait at least another 6 months to have any updates on this T_T

13 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hey Das,

Your a hairdresser from London! i have seen you in the spreadsheet!

What salon are you at in London? and what salon are you planning on coming too here?

Fellow London hairdresser here :)

Hi Bella - Its the missus that's the hairdresser (main applicant) currently working at supercuts in Essex. She got a sponsor in Alice Springs ( NT ) Just dam lucky her employer has been patient - Hope not to long to go fingers crossed 

5 minutes ago, dasinlondon said:

Hi Bella - Its the missus that's the hairdresser (main applicant) currently working at supercuts in Essex. She got a sponsor in Alice Springs ( NT ) Just dam lucky her employer has been patient - Hope not to long to go fingers crossed 

Ah lovely! I used to live in Croydon, we came here on a working holiday visa in 2015 and I've been sat on a bridging visa whilst they decide our fate!

Offshore applicants tend to take longer so hang in there! That's so good they are waiting for you both! She must be worth the wait haha!

Can't wait to see your approval come through :-) 

Hi Parkers, 

Why does this mean you are never going to get your visa?

Also the processing of incomplete applications explains why Praveen's application was denied recently as the company was not up to date BAS... they are just being roofless by the looks of it! 

We all no that the processing status update is bullshit too! They approve applications that are much later then March 2017 all the time!

Massively depends on your occupations so i don't no why they don't just say that!

I'm remaining positive... I'm thinking this week may be my week! yeeeehhhaaaaa