14 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

I give it a try emoji1.png
trt: no change...emoji848.png
DE: 12 - 18 months...emoji20.pngemoji20.png

I'M GOING FOR A MORE POSITIVE OUTCOME BECAUSE WHAT YOU PUT OUT YOU ATTRACT BACK:

TRT: 5-8 Months

DE: 8-11 Months

but what about that poor 10% that's left behind.... when will they be addressed, that 10% blows my mind every time i think about it!!11

• Like 1

I'M GOING FOR A MORE POSITIVE OUTCOME BECAUSE WHAT YOU PUT OUT YOU ATTRACT BACK:
but what about that poor 10% that's left behind.... when will they be addressed, that 10% blows my mind every time i think about it!!11

Sorry for the negative note [emoji5]
But I would prefer to read true processing time... and understand what is the maximum...
I've been waiting for 15 months and 1 week.. there's also a lot of DE applicants who have even been waiting more.
So.. I don't know how they can reduce the processing time and not touch older applications...
[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

4 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Sound optimistic and I would love to see this timelines tomorrow :)

However, since Immi just cut 300 posts  and huge applications submitted since the changes in April 2017, I don't really think they could do faster than before

1 minute ago, Tania said:

Sound optimistic and I would love to see this timelines tomorrow :)

However, since Immi just cut 300 posts  and huge applications submitted since the changes in April 2017, I don't really think they could do faster than before

I think that with only  theoccupations on the MTOLS List now able to apply for 186 

2 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Sorry for the negative note emoji5.png
But I would prefer to read true processing time... and understand what is the maximum...
I've been waiting for 15 months and 1 week.. there's also a lot of DE applicants who have even been waiting more.
So.. I don't know how they can reduce the processing time and not touch older applications...
emoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.png

Okay so this is another thing.... they regularly change time constraints expected to wait, very often it will fluctuate from month to month and there are always people waiting longer then what the time frame stipulates at that moment... So does the time frame apply to every one? My guess is probably not. I am a firm believer that if you have been bypassed within the original time frames set then its likely you are in that miserable 10% (the mystery of why these guys are left behind as i previously have said is MIND BLOWING)... let's hope i'm wrong but that's my theory! If you are not in that 75% and you have passed that 90% --- well it just seem's like the only logical answer!

AGAIN I'M LOBBYING FOR SPARKLES AND VISA'S AND LESS WAITING TIME! 

Just now, Bellabonkers said:

I think that with only  theoccupations on the MTOLS List now able to apply for 186 

Okay so this is another thing.... they regularly change time constraints expected to wait, very often it will fluctuate from month to month and there are always people waiting longer then what the time frame stipulates at that moment... So does the time frame apply to every one? My guess is probably not. I am a firm believer that if you have been bypassed within the original time frames set then its likely you are in that miserable 10% (the mystery of why these guys are left behind as i previously have said is MIND BLOWING)... let's hope i'm wrong but that's my theory! If you are not in that 75% and you have passed that 90% --- well it just seem's like the only logical answer!

SORRY I SENT TOO SOON ......

I think that with only  thoccupations on the MTOLS List now able to apply for 186 VISA we will see much quicker processing times!! That's over 50% of the occupations eligible removed.... that has to have a positive impact on the visa's currently in the system!

I know I can't dream or hope anymore.. I'm officially part of the 10%...[emoji52]
[emoji5]

1 minute ago, Bellabonkers said:

I am a firm believer that if you have been bypassed within the original time frames set then its likely you are in that miserable 10%

I do think (hope?) you are wrong there. Lots of TRT people that have applied in April to June (9-11 months ago) are waiting, I think much more than 10%

• Like 1

SORRY I SENT TOO SOON ......

I think that with only  thoccupations on the MTOLS List now able to apply for 186 VISA we will see much quicker processing times!! That's over 50% of the occupations eligible removed.... that has to have a positive impact on the visa's currently in the system!

I agree with you but I think this is too soon to see the impacts...
All 457 people can still apply so I guess there'll be a lot of applications in the coming months but the processing time should reduce afterwards [emoji5]
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

I know I can't dream or hope anymore.. I'm officially part of the 10%...emoji52.png
emoji5.png

I hope i'm wrong....

4 minutes ago, pnm59 said:

I do think (hope?) you are wrong there. Lots of TRT people that have applied in April to June (9-11 months ago) are waiting, I think much more than 10%

GOD PLEASE LET ME BE WRONG!

1 minute ago, Parkesy said:

50% of the occupations ave not been removed. 200 out of a total of 600.

Not sure your MTSOL theory is anywhere near accurate either. How did you get to that conclusion??

Apologies... i thought it was WAAAAAY more, 

And I'm talking about not only the occupations completely removed but the fact that only those on the MTSOL list are now eligble to apply for 186 Visa.....

Its a theory... don't take me too seriously!!! haha

On 18/03/2018 at 10:45, Ozdream1 said:

Me neither emoji20.png
Have you waited more than the previous mentioned processing time?

I’ve waited for 12months.. what about you? Immi

1 hour ago, Ozdream1 said:

I agree with you but I think this is too soon to see the impacts...
All 457 people can still apply so I guess there'll be a lot of applications in the coming months but the processing time should reduce afterwards emoji5.png

Immi updated now.. same processing time

2 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

AH HA!

DUH! lol!

So if i use their reference number and my own date of birth ect i can view their application status.... have i got this correct??

It sounds like you're trying to import the employer's nomination application?  If that's the case, it is not possible.  You are not the applicant so you don't have access to import their application.

• Like 2

I'm betting on 7-8 months for TRT. A co-worker got theirs last month after 5 months and one in 6 before that.

If you have a look at the spreadsheet it looks like the processing time has been decreasing in the last months. I know that there's still people waiting for over a year but I think that's just how immi works. Maybe new applications fall in the new timeframes and the old ones still stay in the queue. Not fair, makes no sense but I think that's how it works.

• Like 1

From the website

Stream 75 per cent of applications processed 90 per cent of applications processed
Temporary Residence Transition stream 8 months 9 months
Direct Entry stream 10 months 15 months
Agreement stream 5 months 9 months

Last updated 20 March 2018 (for month ending 28 February 2018)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, M.rvr said:

From the website

Stream 75 per cent of applications processed 90 per cent of applications processed
Temporary Residence Transition stream 8 months 9 months
Direct Entry stream 10 months 15 months
Agreement stream 5 months 9 months

Last updated 20 March 2018 (for month ending 28 February 2018)

waaaahhhhhh it hasn't changed...... still nothing on my personal Immi account yet? 

• Thanks 1