sorry to hear that mate! I assume you don't have a MA to check with. IMMI website is not that clear to me about it. I guess you can get back in AU within these 28 days..
keep us posted your experience can help  a few people here
all the best!

Same issue happened to me as well in last month. You can come back with that BVB.
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Tiziana said:

Guys what about the second applicant?

i did my ielts test almost 1 year ago

there is the possibility that a CO could ask me to do it again? 

Do you have a MA? He/she will be able to assist you in this matter...

Good luck. ?

• Like 1

My workmate just got his PR granted.

Occupation = Graphic Designer

DE Stream

Applied 7 Oct 2017

Nom Granted: about a week ago

Visa Granted: 19 Mar 18

No of Applicants: 2

Country of Origin: Brazil

Funny thing is, I was the one who prepared all the company docs that he needed and I applied my 186 TRT a month later on 27 Nov 17. And still hoping a good news that have yet to come.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

DE Stream

Applied 7 Oct 2017

Funny thing is, I was the one who prepared all the company docs that he needed and I applied my 186 TRT a month later on 27 Nov 17. And still hoping a good news that have yet to come.

Congratulations to your mate. Ours still waiting nomination granted Feb 26, 2018, hoping our visa next. Last update from CO was January 18, 2018. 

5 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

DE Stream

Applied 7 Oct 2017

Well I hope it comes through for you mate. Hard and lomg wait isnt it!

Good to see your coworker for his PR.

33 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

DE Stream

Applied 7 Oct 2017

OMG, I'm a Graphic Designer too (Applied 26/02/18)

Giving me hope :D Yass

Any updates on the new 186 timelines?

I would imagine there would have been a flurry of applications 186 after the 457 changes were announced! 

However, with the new TSS visa and only the MLTSSL leading to PR, it must surely mean a lighter workload in terms of processing speed. 

5 minutes ago, M.rvr said:

Yes I know and ?

Still happy that another GD got his PR .... 

Well you don't exactly need hope yet do you if its been 2 months? It's a bit rich to be claiming you need hope when others on this forum have been waiting for over a year. Little perspective maybe.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robert101 said:

Any updates on the new 186 timelines?

I would imagine there would have been a flurry of applications 186 after the 457 changes were announced! 

However, with the new TSS visa and only the MLTSSL leading to PR, it must surely mean a lighter workload in terms of processing speed. 

Not yet mate been its been over a month since they updated it so should be this week. 

Correct in saying there was a huge rush in applications - something like 16000 in June 17 alone!

3 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Well you don't exactly need hope yet do you if its been 2 months? It's a bit rich to be claiming you need hope when others on this forum have been waiting for over a year. Little perspective maybe.

Well just happy that there was someone else with the same skill and they got their PR granted. 

I've been waiting for the past 7 years to eventually get a PR so don't worry about me waiting a few more months to get what i want. 

3 minutes ago, M.rvr said:

Well just happy that there was someone else with the same skill and they got their PR granted. 

I've been waiting for the past 7 years to eventually get a PR so don't worry about me waiting a few more months to get what i want. 

Missed the point completely. 

Good luck anyway 

Edited by Parkesy
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Parkesy

I don't mind at all! So, I tried to get it out of my employer why their nomination had been refused, and they didn't want to tell me at all. So I did a bit of searching with my migration agent, and found that they had actually 're-structured' the business, had changed the ABN to a new one, made the old one insolvent, and transferred all employees to a new one... I had actually spotted the change of ABN a few months before, and emailed to ask if it was going to affect my visa, to which they said 'no, no, no, it'll be fine'. So it's quite a pain when we can do everything in our power to make sure everything is right, but one move from the employer means that your whole application is refused, quite down-putting.

Now I'm back checking this and the timeline everyday despite it only being two weeks since my new application! 

Hey mate, 

How did you end up applying for the same visa after the first one was refused?

Just in case, maybe I'd be on the same situation later.

Cos I thought u would not able to do that unless you take your case to MRT?

Alrght, so I guess tonight it is time for me to open the bottle of champagne I have in the fridge which I bought when I submitted my visa application on the 17/11/17 with the hope of celebrating the granting of the visa. Haven't read the grant letter because I am not able to see it on the "Messages" section, but I was just very intense everyday looking at my immi account online to see if the "Furhter Assessment" status changed to "Finalised", which just occured 5 mins ago. Reading the word "Granted" next to my name.. ohh my godness.. It is the best feeling ever.. The most anxious wait started on the 14th of Feb after additional documents where requested, but I am glad today the wait is over.

Hope you all get yours soon. See ya when I see ya dudes!!

Edited by JonnyP
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, JonnyP said:

Alrght, so I guess tonight it is time for me to open the bottle of champagne I have in the fridge which I bought when I submitted my visa application on the 17/11/17 with the hope of celebrating the granting of the visa. Haven't read the grant letter because I am not able to see it on the "Messages" section, but I was just very intense everyday looking at my immi account online to see if the "Furhter Assessment" status changed to "Finalised", which just occured 5 mins ago. It is the best feeling ever.. The most anxious wait started on the 14th of Feb after additional documents where requested, but I am glad today the wait is over.

Hey, awesome mate! 

Have a sip or 2 on us!

Cheers,

Pierre

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

Alrght, so I guess tonight it is time for me to open the bottle of champagne I have in the fridge which I bought when I submitted my visa application on the 17/11/17 with the hope of celebrating the granting of the visa. Haven't read the grant letter because I am not able to see it on the "Messages" section, but I was just very intense everyday looking at my immi account online to see if the "Furhter Assessment" status changed to "Finalised", which just occured 5 mins ago. Reading the word "Granted" next to my name.. ohh my godness.. It is the best feeling ever.. The most anxious wait started on the 14th of Feb after additional documents where requested, but I am glad today the wait is over.

Congratulations! Extremely happy for you! What’s your occupation? 

21 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

Have 10 Bottles for me!!

Congratulations!