10 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Omg that’s awful, I’ve never heard of no reason? Have u seen the letter? What’s your timeline and occupation? 

Letter just says your nomination for Rizwan has been refused and under this circumstances we cannot approve your visa. Invitation to comment on refusal. You must reply with next 28 days.  The worst part is I’m in India now I don’t know if they would let me in when I come back because I have bridging visa B. I’m not what to do now. Any suggestions 

1 minute ago, Rizwan said:

Letter just says your nomination for Rizwan has been refused and under this circumstances we cannot approve your visa. Invitation to comment on refusal. You must reply with next 28 days.  The worst part is I’m in India now I don’t know if they would let me in when I come back because I have bridging visa B. I’m not what to do now. Any suggestions 

Aghhhh that is literally eveyrones worst nightmare- being away whilst a nomination is refused, I have no idea what to suggest? Maybe get a holiday visa so that you can come back and investigate? You need to have a reason they can’t just say no? Surely there must be a reason! How long have you worked there? Is it a big company and been around for a long time? 

U can come back with in 28 days .
I m sure they let u in .

26 minutes ago, Rizwan said:

I would say your BVB is still in effect, hence you may still be able to enter Australia without an issue. Besides, you have a letter saying you have 28 days to comment on the refusal.

1 hour ago, Rizwan said:

My nomination has been refused without giving any reason. It just says invitation to comment on nomination refused ?

Hey @Rizwan

Unfortunately I had a very similar thing happen, but was still in the country. I immediately got a personal migration agent who looked over everything; basically means your employer didn't meet the standard for the nomination, which they can't tell you as it is the employers application, and unfortunately, you need to withdraw your application within the 28 days or else your visa will automatically be refused which will be a mark against your name (most visa applications have an 'Have you ever been refused a visa before?' question in there...just prolongs things if you have to tick yes). That includes losing the visa application fees if you were unfortunate enough to have paid them out of your own pocket like I had.

As you are on a bridging visa B, and are off-shore, I've got a very bad feeling about it. If I were you, I'd be on the phone to a registered migration agent as soon as possible.

Of course, I'm no migration agent, and only know what you've written about and my personal experience, so I would invest in a consultation with an MA.

Edited by sbrowne9
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Rizwan

Unfortunately I had a very similar thing happen, but was still in the country. I immediately got a personal migration agent who looked over everything; basically means your employer didn't meet the standard for the nomination, which they can't tell you as it is the employers application, and unfortunately, you need to withdraw your application within the 28 days or else your visa will automatically be refused which will be a mark against your name (most visa applications have an 'Have you ever been refused a visa before?' question in there...just prolongs things if you have to tick yes). That includes losing the visa application fees if you were unfortunate enough to have paid them out of your own pocket like I had.

As you are on a bridging visa B, and are off-shore, I've got a very bad feeling about it. If I were you, I'd be on the phone to a registered migration agent as soon as possible.

Of course, I'm no migration agent, and only know what you've written about and my personal experience, so I would invest in a consultation with an MA.

Tough having a nomination refused! What happend with yours if you dont mind me asking?

5 hours ago, Amy86 said:

Dear Waris,

I'm so sorry if I'm saying that but you just need to understand a few things.

It doesn't matter how much experience your husband has, 3 years compare to all of us in this forum, it isn't a lot, and plus 10 months of waiting time is nothing, people with 10 years of experience are waiting for years...

Please, all of us are in the same boat, it is stressful and hard but we need to be patient, that's it... 

Good luck.

Ok dear .. let’s jus wait for approvals ?

9 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Tough having a nomination refused! What happend with yours if you dont mind me asking?

Hey @Parkesy

I don't mind at all! So, I tried to get it out of my employer why their nomination had been refused, and they didn't want to tell me at all. So I did a bit of searching with my migration agent, and found that they had actually 're-structured' the business, had changed the ABN to a new one, made the old one insolvent, and transferred all employees to a new one... I had actually spotted the change of ABN a few months before, and emailed to ask if it was going to affect my visa, to which they said 'no, no, no, it'll be fine'. So it's quite a pain when we can do everything in our power to make sure everything is right, but one move from the employer means that your whole application is refused, quite down-putting.

Now I'm back checking this and the timeline everyday despite it only being two weeks since my new application! 

• Sad 1

Good Morning All

All the best to us, hope to read few grants today, and as many of us has noticed , I've just found the same thing.. Theres no timeline on immi account and status are received asusal..I'll comlpete my 11th month tomorrow as TRT.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Parkesy

I don't mind at all! So, I tried to get it out of my employer why their nomination had been refused, and they didn't want to tell me at all. So I did a bit of searching with my migration agent, and found that they had actually 're-structured' the business, had changed the ABN to a new one, made the old one insolvent, and transferred all employees to a new one... I had actually spotted the change of ABN a few months before, and emailed to ask if it was going to affect my visa, to which they said 'no, no, no, it'll be fine'. So it's quite a pain when we can do everything in our power to make sure everything is right, but one move from the employer means that your whole application is refused, quite down-putting.

Now I'm back checking this and the timeline everyday despite it only being two weeks since my new application! 

Mate that is an absolute nightmare!! I would be beyond upset. That much harder with a family I imagine too. Are you with a big employer too? Hell of an oversight that.

Hi all ? my hubby and I applied for a 186 trt on 30 June 2017
His ielts expired on November 2017
Do you think hi should do again? 
When a CO finally gonna work our visa there is some risk that hi could ask to do it again?
Any migration agent advise?
Thanks so much

5 minutes ago, Tiziana said:

Hi all ? my hubby and I applied for a 186 trt on 30 June 2017
His ielts expired on November 2017
Do you think hi should do again? 
When a CO finally gonna work our visa there is some risk that hi could ask to do it again?
Any migration agent advise?
Thanks so much

Hi

No, IF his IELTS was active at the time of application lodgement then you need not worry.They would not ask him to do it again unless they decide to on some very doubtful reasons of english skills of your partner.

Browsing the last 12h of the forum, looks like people had a great weekend! xD

Relax, we're all in this together! 

I hope that they'll publish the new timelines today, it's been more than a month and it looks like things have changed quite a lot.

Have a great week all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Fida said:

Good Morning All

All the best to us, hope to read few grants today, and as many of us has noticed , I've just found the same thing.. Theres no timeline on immi account and status are received asusal..I'll comlpete my 11th month tomorrow as TRT.

Hopeing for good news today ??

13 hours ago, Rizwan said:

sorry to hear that mate! I assume you don't have a MA to check with. IMMI website is not that clear to me about it. I guess you can get back in AU within these 28 days..

keep us posted your experience can help  a few people here

all the best!

16 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

Quick and serious question here.. is every applicant always requested or required to fill-in and submit form 80 for the visa application?

I have no idea the answer to this question so I just filled it in to be safe... you can never provide too much information! That’s my thinking ? 

13 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Surely you can just search the forum for the answer to this? :biglaugh:

:arghh:

2 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

I have no idea the answer to this question so I just filled it in to be safe... you can never provide too much information! That’s my thinking ? 

Some people is randomly requested to submit that form. We were requested more documents for the visa application mid February but the Form 80 was not part of the additional documents required, so I am assuming for my especific case it would not be required, otherwise they would have requested it from the beginning.

13 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Rizwan

This is a very useful information and this is exactly what my MA advised that should not submit Nomination and Application together. Because if Nomination is refused then Application is also automatically refused and it will be marked in your profile.

Therefore they advised they would submit Nomination first, then if it is approved, they will submit the Application.

Of course, if both are submitted together then if the approval happens, both might happen at the same time and it will save a lot of time to wait further.  But if the Nomination is refused then there is a risk with the Application.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fida said:

Good Morning All

I also checked my ImmiAccount this morning and I had the same as you, no timelines stated as before.

The Immi website was under maintenance during the weekend so the change must happen since then.

Edited by Tania