I'm planning to send an email to NSW PSE, been waiting for 9month no news

No news is a good news. Australian visa means patience. Once you receive confirmation of your documents received by the immigration department than you have to wait and relax till the time you get your visa from the their side. I can only suggest otherwise no use of burning yourself. It is their procedure, you have only to relax and wait. I wish you the best of luck.
  • Like 2

What happens if nomination refused? Any other options for occupations in Stol? I applied as restaurant manager no news yet, am worried what if I dnt get approval? I know we can appeal but my business will not support me through, suggestions please I am in Australia for 9 years now ! No idea worried like hell... Please suggest guys.. Our MA wants me to wait and see until the end.. But things changing with immigration stress me out.. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kiara said:

What happens if nomination refused? Any other options for occupations in Stol? I applied as restaurant manager no news yet, am worried what if I dnt get approval? I know we can appeal but my business will not support me through, suggestions please I am in Australia for 9 years now ! No idea worried like hell... Please suggest guys.. Our MA wants me to wait and see until the end.. But things changing with immigration stress me out.. 

I'm wondering what will be the other choice for those stol applicants if refused too, appeal or?

17 hours ago, Parkesy said:

I meant the 18th sorru

Screenshot_20180316-204418.png

With the new rules people who are holding the 457 Visa we'll need to wait 3 years with the same employer before they'll be able to apply with the 186 TRT Visa or not?

thank you?

18 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

With the new rules people who are holding the 457 Visa we'll need to wait 3 years with the same employer before they'll be able to apply with the 186 TRT Visa or not?

thank you?

The people who are on 457 before 17th April 2017 

can apply for ens 186 after 2years they will have same old rules.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kiara said:

Apply 489 visa if you have experience 

Guest bradfords
1 hour ago, parveen said:

Already applied 186 de waiting for 17 months no reply any suggestion pls

Why are you looking to apply for a different visa, you haven't been refused, what date did you apply ?

It's a long waiting game hun but it will get processed eventually. I've have been waiting 18 pluse months. You just have to stay positive xx

190 is based on points you need 60 points. check out the immi site and go through the points score test to see where your at. 

Edited by bradfords

5 hours ago, Vick said:

Apply 489 visa if you have experience 

I have 3 years experience, working for same employer will 4 yrs in november 2018. Which state has 489 visa I was seraching cannot find any except Tasmania but need offer letter or must be a tasmania graduate. Either not possible for me..nay suggestions

2 hours ago, Kiara said:

I have 3 years experience, working for same employer will 4 yrs in november 2018. Which state has 489 visa I was seraching cannot find any except Tasmania but need offer letter or must be a tasmania graduate. Either not possible for me..nay suggestions

Check out visa 190 with skill assessment.

On 16/02/2018 at 16:49, LYWY said:

Yeah!!! Hopefully by the end of this month!!! Mine was lodged on 1st June :D and I saw accountants' applications have been really slow in the past few months.... so I got excited when I noticed there was one granted yesterday :)

Hi all :) 

I’m the second applicant with our doughter, my husband applied as cook/pastry cook on 30 June 2017

186 trt

State on imi account received

is going to be really ard for us becouse his job (boss) is getting worse and worse, we really need this visa (as everyone here a guess) 

Hi all [emoji4] 
I’m the second applicant with our doughter, my husband applied as cook/pastry cook on 30 June 2017
186 trt
State on imi account received
is going to be really ard for us becouse his job (boss) is getting worse and worse, we really need this visa (as everyone here a guess) 

Yeah as everyone here [emoji1]
Good luck