Called them just now and got the same, boring answer. You file is still in the queue and has not yet been allocated to the case officer.

Then asked them how much longer it would take for my file to be allocated.

They said they can not tell exactly when because there are still files from Apr 2016.

Hopeless.

42 minutes ago, MGB said:

Halo my dear colleagues,
Finally my Visa has been granted.
I called ############‬, then a polite lady gave me another number to call because my application is processing from Victoria.
I called Victoria Office and a gentleman was also very helpful, he asked for all what he wants, then said “ we will look for the documents that has been submitted and will inform you,if not today then beginning of March “
I thanked him and put off the line.
Note: they requested my transcript on February 5th, and it’s not yet 28 days, but because of my call, they granted.
Good luck to you all guys.

Congratulations .....it’s miracle that u call them Nd they give you straight result.

7 minutes ago, DannyN said:

Called them just now and got the same, boring answer. You file is still in the queue and has not yet been allocated to the case officer.

Then asked them how much longer it would take for my file to be allocated.

They said they can not tell exactly when because there are still files from Apr 2016.

Hopeless.

:(

46 minutes ago, lloydy87 said:

It looks like what the MA's were saying about the conference was correct.

I got my MA to call and a case officer called him the next day asking for a lot of details/information because my file is around 11 months old.

My MA advised that the case officers request would only be over the phone and it wouldn't be put on my online file.

She also advised that we have 7 days to provide the information.

They want everything from figures, BAS, training for the last 4 years , proof of work for the year before I applied. I'm not sure if calling has annoyed them and they want to be more thorough than normal.

Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Cheers

At least its moving mate!! You TRT?

8 minutes ago, DannyN said:

my first call got disconnected too.

Called the 2nd time and got that answer

I called them a few minutes ago and they asked for my application number. Told me that not yet allocated. They also suggested that, after you lodge your application an automated email is sent which tells you what months are currently processing. I applied via MA so dont know that.

People willing to know what number to call for application status can check that in document you received after lodgement.

10 minutes ago, Prashant Shukla said:

I called them a few minutes ago and they asked for my application number. Told me that not yet allocated. They also suggested that, after you lodge your application an automated email is sent which tells you what months are currently processing. I applied via MA so dont know that.

People willing to know what number to call for application status can check that in document you received after lodgement.

Sadly you are going to be waiting a while. If you only applied two months ago you've got at least another 8 to wait unless you job is a priority skill shortage

Just now, Jimmynut24 said:

Sadly you are going to be waiting a while. If you only applied two months ago you've got at least another 8 to wait unless you job is a priority skill shortage

I am very hopeful and would not like to be sad... will wait obviously there's no other option :D

Fun fact: A colleague of mine applied Sept 23, 2017 and got it on Feb 5th, 2018. Same MA, same organisation and same occupation. :) 

1 hour ago, lloydy87 said:

It looks like what the MA's were saying about the conference was correct.

I got my MA to call and a case officer called him the next day asking for a lot of details/information because my file is around 11 months old.

My MA advised that the case officers request would only be over the phone and it wouldn't be put on my online file.

She also advised that we have 7 days to provide the information.

They want everything from figures, BAS, training for the last 4 years , proof of work for the year before I applied. I'm not sure if calling has annoyed them and they want to be more thorough than normal.

Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Cheers

Had the BAS and training figures been provided on your application in the first instance? or were they asking for updated BAS and training during that 11 month time period?

1 minute ago, lloydy87 said:

It’s TRT mate. It’s all information after lodgement for bas  up to December 2017 and training. More work for the finance team. 

was the BAS and training submitted initially with your employer nomination and they asking for an updated version because your waiting time has been nearly a year. Or, was the BAS and training not submitted initially and they are asking for it as it was just missed off? Thats what I am trying to establish, whether your application needs updated information due to the extended amount of time you have been waiting or if it just wasn't provided when you employer did the nomination. 

N Now they keep a record of when and why we called...them..

I just had  a talk with nsw pse and he reminded me of my recent calling and also mentioned that you have a  MARA to look after your case and he would be informed when anything is needed.

:(:(:(

2 hours ago, MGB said:

Halo my dear colleagues,
Finally my Visa has been granted.
I called ############‬, then a polite lady gave me another number to call because my application is processing from Victoria.
I called Victoria Office and a gentleman was also very helpful, he asked for all what he wants, then said “ we will look for the documents that has been submitted and will inform you,if not today then beginning of March “
I thanked him and put off the line.
Note: they requested my transcript on February 5th, and it’s not yet 28 days, but because of my call, they granted.
Good luck to you all guys.

Hi,

Can you confirm if you submitted in your application payslips/payment summaries/tax certificates of current and previous employment to demonstrate your work experience??

Congratulations and Thanks for sharing with us.
May I ask when did you lodge your Visa?
thank you.

DE, Nomination applied 7/2/2018, and approved 3/8/2017.
Visa applied 23/8/2017,
1st doc. Requested 3/1/2018
2nd doc. Requested 5/2/2018
Granted 23/8/2018
5 people
HR
I really hope that all of you got your PR as soon as possible.
Cheers ؛)
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MGB said:

DE, Nomination applied 7/2/2018, and approved 3/8/2017.
Visa applied 23/8/2017,
1st doc. Requested 3/1/2018
2nd doc. Requested 5/2/2018
Granted 23/8/2018
5 people
HR
I really hope that all of you got your PR as soon as possible.
Cheers ؛)

Hi,

I think the date is not quite right? Is it 2017 or 2018 you applied for nomination and visa granted?

17 hours ago, JonnyP said:

Can you confirm if you submitted in your application payslips/payment summaries/tax certificates of current and previous employment to demonstrate your work experience??

11 hours ago, MGB said:

Sorry I did a mistake, below is the correction:
Nomination applied 7/2/2017 and approved 3/8/2017,
Visa applied 23/8/2017
Granted today 23/2/2018

Hey mate' can you please help with my question? Thanks!

how bow dat :) 

see below.

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between May 2016 and October 2017.                                                                                           

As an efficiency, the Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry programme will from time to time, allocate applications for processing out of sequence. The department’s global visa and processing times are a guide only which do vary within individual visa programmes depending on numerous factors. 

In an environment where the department, and the Australian Public Service at large is expected to deliver efficiencies, one of the key factors that will influence our processing time is whether an application is complete at the time of lodgement.   

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided and attached to your application via your ImmiAccount, so when your case is allocated, it may be processed as quickly as possible. 

The department is not compelled to request further information prior to making a decision on your application. You should therefore ensure that you have provided all relevant information in support of your application at the time of application, using the subclass specific checklists, which are available on the department’s website as a guide.  If you have lodged your application without all the necessary supporting information, you should ensure that it is up-loaded to your ImmiAccount as a priority.

Informing the Department that the application is incomplete will not necessarily result in a request for the information.