Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Gosh !! this pathway takes just too long 😩

Any idea how long it could take Mesh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ANM92 said:

Any idea how long it could take Mesh?

I have been told by my MA that everything has been hold back due to the March changes.They are processing it i a very slow space.Besides, my friend who is a doctor only received her nomination approval after 14 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I have been told by my MA that everything has been hold back due to the March changes.They are processing it i a very slow space.Besides, my friend who is a doctor only received her nomination approval after 14 months

Mesh thanks for your reply😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ANM92 said:

Mesh thanks for your reply😊

No worries mate.. all of us are in the same boat...We shall console each other and keep be informed !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mesh said:

I have been told by my MA that everything has been hold back due to the March changes.They are processing it i a very slow space.Besides, my friend who is a doctor only received her nomination approval after 14 months

Can you elaborate on "hold back"? I can't see the logic but maybe Im missing something...

Edited by Parkesy


Marketing Specialist: TRT, LR, 1 Person, 186 ENS Approved 20/6/18

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody. Does anyone here know if the processing times for 186 direct entry vary according to occupation . I submitted the application for 186 direct entry on Jan 21 2017 as a Graphic Prepress Tradesperson, also this occupation apparently is no longer on the list. Does anyone knows if this affects the application and / or processing times? Has anyone in the graphics or arts have received PR grant in the past months? The wait is excruciating and nerve wrecking. Thanks in advance for any info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The system is a joke. They dont know what we r facing in real life. How many ppl waiting to get pay rise, promotion, buying house, having baby, etc. at least i wanna them to reply me. Tell me honestly whats going on.

.......

Seriously, its really nothing we can do. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ignatius Luke Manuel said:

The system is a joke. They dont know what we r facing in real life. How many ppl waiting to get pay rise, promotion, buying house, having baby, etc. at least i wanna them to reply me. Tell me honestly whats going on.

.......

Seriously, its really nothing we can do. 

 

You r right. Everyone here is as frustrate as you are.no one knows why immigration is so slow . Atleast give proper response that you r giving any visa or not.we are paying taxes, and follow every rules. But still we are living on hope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone
I have been a silent reader of this forum since lodging my visa in October. I'm hoping I can offer a glimmer of hope for everyone waiting. My PR arrived yesterday, my immi account went from 'Received' straight to 'Finalised'. My timeline is below, my application was 'decision ready' at the time of lodgement

Low Risk

1 applicant

Transition

Lodged 23/10/17

Finalised 13/02/17

Occupation: Recruiter

I completely empathise with everyone waiting, good luck to those who have been waiting ages. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WinchWench said:

Hi Everyone
I have been a silent reader of this forum since lodging my visa in October. I'm hoping I can offer a glimmer of hope for everyone waiting. My PR arrived yesterday, my immi account went from 'Received' straight to 'Finalised'. My timeline is below, my application was 'decision ready' at the time of lodgement

Low Risk

1 applicant

Transition

Lodged 23/10/17

Finalised 13/02/17

Occupation: Recruiter

I completely empathise with everyone waiting, good luck to those who have been waiting ages. 

Congratulations matey !!!😀👍🏽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WinchWench said:

Hi Everyone
I have been a silent reader of this forum since lodging my visa in October. I'm hoping I can offer a glimmer of hope for everyone waiting. My PR arrived yesterday, my immi account went from 'Received' straight to 'Finalised'. My timeline is below, my application was 'decision ready' at the time of lodgement

Low Risk

1 applicant

Transition

Lodged 23/10/17

Finalised 13/02/17

Occupation: Recruiter

I completely empathise with everyone waiting, good luck to those who have been waiting ages. 

Congrats, It shows that the process is not stalled or slowing down (based on your application date). However it also shows that the criteria to process is not clear... The Nov. eNews letter said that they stopped processing application by order of submission date, but the criteria used are not clear ("low risk approach")... country of origin/onshore/off shore, occupation and skill level, number of applicants... who knows...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I’m guessing they are not processing cook, chef, retail managers, hair dressers and most of the skill level 3 occupations, which are commonly used occupations. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Siddu

They are processing some Skill level 3 applications.

I got my nomination approved last week and was asked to take my medicals:

Low Risk

1 applicant

Direct Entry

Occupation:  Retail Buyer

Lodged 28/09/2017

Nomination approved 07/02/2018 

Medical taken 14/02/2018

Now the nervous wait on how the medical went...............

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, dsdrussell said:

Hi Siddu

They are processing some Skill level 3 applications.

I got my nomination approved last week and was asked to take my medicals:

Low Risk

1 applicant

Direct Entry

Occupation:  Retail Buyer

Lodged 28/09/2017

Nomination approved 07/02/2018 

Medical taken 14/02/2018

Now the nervous wait on how the medical went...............

 

Only few occupations  who’s applications are less 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hpaille said:

Congrats, It shows that the process is not stalled or slowing down (based on your application date). However it also shows that the criteria to process is not clear... The Nov. eNews letter said that they stopped processing application by order of submission date, but the criteria used are not clear ("low risk approach")... country of origin/onshore/off shore, occupation and skill level, number of applicants... who knows...

and to be complete (and fair), I am sure the immigration services do their best and chose the most efficient way to process the applications. They had 16.000 applications lodged in June 2017, this is a huge number!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hpaille said:

and to be complete (and fair), I am sure the immigration services do their best and chose the most efficient way to process the applications. They had 16.000 applications lodged in June 2017, this is a huge number!

Unfortunately Im in June. I have tried to come up with a rationale and prediction of when they will start going through those files again but according to this forum and the spreadsheet, the earlier part of the year and late 2016 has been left behind for some time yet.



Marketing Specialist: TRT, LR, 1 Person, 186 ENS Approved 20/6/18

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear all anxious hearts,

long time follower but 1st time poster here.

last week we have been requested to provide evidence of 2 year full-time employment, in a 3 year period preceding the nomination, e.g. super statements, PAYG, payslips, extracts of leave records. 

if I don't have any payslips, would it be okay if i only provide super statements & PAYG for FY15-16, 16-17?

should i also provide my notice of assessment even the department didn't ask for it? 

any other document would help?

thanks in advance!

Nomination lodged: 3/10/17
Visa lodged: 6/11/17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys

 

Finally after what feels like forever.... we got the phone call this morning from our MA that our PR was granted.

 

Our timeline ....

 

Direct Entry

6 Applicants

Low Risk

Occupation: Painter & Decorator

 

Nom lodged 21/8/16

Visa lodged 22/8/16

Medicals 6/9/17

 

Updated Australian Police Checks uploaded on the 26/7/17

 

Documents requested on the 28/11/17

 

Documents submitted 21/12/17 (excluding passport as it was delayed because of Xmas time hols)

 

Sons passport uploaded on the 24/1/18

 

Docs requested were ....

 

Form 80(for myself as we just done one for hubby as he was main applicant.)

Updated Passport for son which had expired.

 

Visa finalised 14/2/18

 

The feeling of sheer relief is awesome, mixed with happiness I can’t explain the feeling esp....after over 18 months waiting. I wish everyone on this forum good luck esp whose have been waiting so long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, clairer321 said:

Hi guys

 

Finally after what feels like forever.... we got the phone call this morning from our MA that our PR was granted.

 

Our timeline ....

 

Direct Entry

6 Applicants

Low Risk

Occupation: Painter & Decorator

 

Nom lodged 21/8/16

Visa lodged 22/8/16

Medicals 6/9/17

 

Updated Australian Police Checks uploaded on the 26/7/17

 

Documents requested on the 28/11/17

 

Documents submitted 21/12/17 (excluding passport as it was delayed because of Xmas time hols)

 

Sons passport uploaded on the 24/1/18

 

Docs requested were ....

 

Form 80(for myself as we just done one for hubby as he was main applicant.)

Updated Passport for son which had expired.

 

Visa finalised 14/2/18

 

The feeling of sheer relief is awesome, mixed with happiness I can’t explain the feeling esp....after over 18 months waiting. I wish everyone on this forum good luck esp whose have been waiting so long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Great news, congratulations!

 

  • Like 2

Nomination Applied: 29/03/2017

Visa Applied:              30/03/2017

Occupation:                Motor Mechanic  ( MLTSSL)

Skill Level:                   3 

LR Country | 186 ENS | 5 applicants | Status: Open

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dear all anxious hearts,
long time follower but 1st time poster here.
last week we have been requested to provide evidence of 2 year full-time employment, in a 3 year period preceding the nomination, e.g. super statements, PAYG, payslips, extracts of leave records. 
if I don't have any payslips, would it be okay if i only provide super statements & PAYG for FY15-16, 16-17?
should i also provide my notice of assessment even the department didn't ask for it? 
any other document would help?
thanks in advance!
Nomination lodged: 3/10/17
Visa lodged: 6/11/17

They asked the exact same docs from me and my employer...we gave super statements, salary statements, pay G and letter from employer confirming the employment from first day....we did not submit salary slips... submitted docs on 6/12/17 and still waiting....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've been requested more documents for our visa application today. "Evidence of Registration/Licensing". However, the nominated occupation does not require licensing or registration to work. Any idea how to provide evidence that I do not need to hold registration or a licence to work in the nominated occupation?? I can't think on what to provide as an evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

So I've been requested more documents for our visa application today. "Evidence of Registration/Licensing". However, the nominated occupation does not require licensing or registration to work. Any idea how to provide evidence that I do not need to hold registration or a licence to work in the nominated occupation?? I can't think on what to provide as an evidence.

Mate if you don’t mind when did u apply for nomination and the visa and what occupation are you on ?

that if you are ok to share...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, clairer321 said:

Hi guys

 

Finally after what feels like forever.... we got the phone call this morning from our MA that our PR was granted.

 

Our timeline ....

 

Direct Entry

6 Applicants

Low Risk

Occupation: Painter & Decorator

 

Nom lodged 21/8/16

Visa lodged 22/8/16

Medicals 6/9/17

 

Updated Australian Police Checks uploaded on the 26/7/17

 

Documents requested on the 28/11/17

 

Documents submitted 21/12/17 (excluding passport as it was delayed because of Xmas time hols)

 

Sons passport uploaded on the 24/1/18

 

Docs requested were ....

 

Form 80(for myself as we just done one for hubby as he was main applicant.)

Updated Passport for son which had expired.

 

Visa finalised 14/2/18

 

The feeling of sheer relief is awesome, mixed with happiness I can’t explain the feeling esp....after over 18 months waiting. I wish everyone on this forum good luck esp whose have been waiting so long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Congratulations..

  • Like 1

Nomination and Visa Applied: 12/08/2016

Nomination Refused : 29/11/2017

Nomination Re-Lodged: 22/12/2017

Visa Re-Lodged: 28/02/2018

HR Country | 186 Direct Entry | Status: Received

:sad:

Please add your ENS 186 timeline here: https://goo.gl/bFWMIY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×