Hi Guys

Just want to share my story

i submitted my nomination and visa 186 trt as Restaurant Manager on 2/06/2017 still  no response. My MA said  immigration is opening Feb 2017 files now.

may be another 4 to five months for june 2017. 

Did your MA checked with immi or just guessing by any Feb 2017 approval??

3 hours ago, badaich87 said:

I applied on 27/04/2016 as a CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER . Have called immi so many times but they always have the same reply that my file still hasn’t been allocated and that I’ll have to just be patient and wait .

It is so disappointing and frustrating. I applied July 2016 Chef TRT. Last two months they keep saying they working on my company nomination. ?

Hi guys, i just have a bit of question. who knows someone has done it before.

i’m currently PR (187) and will finish my contract end of may. So i still have 1 month annual leave from my company. Would it be okay if i quit 1 month before my contract finish? As i still have 1 month annual leave, so they still have to pay me for a month wages.

thank you

2 hours ago, Wentan123 said:

i’m currently PR (187) and will finish my contract end of may. So i still have 1 month annual leave from my company. Would it be okay if i quit 1 month before my contract finish? As i still have 1 month annual leave, so they still have to pay me for a month wages.

thank you

EDIT - sorry, noticed you said 187, i'm prob not qualified to answer that!

Edited by millski88

3 hours ago, Wentan123 said:

thank you

Here is the quote from the DIBP in regards to this, however it refers to leave without pay. Since leave without pay counts, I'd be willing to bet that leave with pay counts as well, but you could always check with a migration agent. The other thing is, the only way the DIBP finds out you stopped working there is generally if the employer themselves notifies them. 

"

If the employer provides information that the visa holder has permanently ceased to work for the employer, the delegate may issue a notice of proposed cancellation. For more information, refer to Proposing cancellation.

Circumstances may arise where a visa holder is on leave without pay (LWOP) during the required two year employment period. Where an employer has approved LWOP, it is not generally regarded as a break in the continuity of service. Approved LWOP is also a standard condition in most awards. Therefore, any LWOP that has been approved by the employer is not to be regarded as a termination of employment.

Previous periods of employment for the same employer whilst the holder of another class or subclass of visa (such as a UC-457 visa) does not count towards the required period of employment. However, they may be relevant in assessing genuine effort."

On 09/02/2018 at 09:45, ksingh said:

Hi Guys

Just want to share my story

i submitted my nomination and visa 186 trt as Restaurant Manager on 2/06/2017 still  no response. My MA said  immigration is opening Feb 2017 files now.

may be another 4 to five months for june 2017. 

How your migration agent know this ??? Feb files are processing 

On 08/02/2018 at 16:50, Densha said:

Wow! No request for further information? Lucky you. All the best.

yes was lucky. Just uploaded the minimum required documents. IMO just give them what they want and clearly label them. 

On 29/01/2018 at 15:13, Waris said:

Okkkk we are also waiting in motor mechanic applied on 18 may 2017.. no update after that 

what U mean by reffering by your friends ,, they applied in same occupation or different ?

are u trt or de

Bro what m saying .3 frnd of mine.they done the 186 on different year s..

One of the guy apply 2016 SEP and still he is wating

Second one apply in 2016 SEP and he get pr in march 2017.they are from same shops workers.

And I did in 2017 Feb m also wating .

Very interested is that one of frn mine apply in 2014 march still he is wating bro .0406064800 if Wana talk 

44 minutes ago, zanfo said:

This is what my MA said after the countless email I sent

All applications are stalled at the moment sadly, the upcoming March changes have caused huge delays across all visa subclasses.”

I wonder if he has that in writing from them or has just made the assumption.

If they are so stalled that should be reflected in the processing times and communicated properly!

Do you know how case officer was allocated? Do you know occupation we apply is effect a processing time?

Mine is lodged on 28 Mar under 186TRT as accountant but still didn't heard anything. My colleague who lodged in May 17 under engineer, he received a grant from immigration on Jan18. I used to ask MA they said depends on application. It seems I can't do anything much only be patient and keep waiting.

44 minutes ago, Palwinder singh said:

Second one apply in 2016 SEP and he get pr in march 2017.they are from same shops workers.

Very interested is that one of frn mine apply in 2014 march still he is wating bro .0406064800 if Wana talk 

All motor mechanic right ??? 

46 minutes ago, Palwinder singh said:

Waiting since 2014. That’s way too long??? 

I have my cousin husband applied in sep 2016 and they got it in March 2017.

1 hour ago, Ornnie said:

Do you know how case officer was allocated? Do you know occupation we apply is effect a processing time?

Mine is lodged on 28 Mar under 186TRT as accountant but still didn't heard anything. My colleague who lodged in May 17 under engineer, he received a grant from immigration on Jan18. I used to ask MA they said depends on application. It seems I can't do anything much only be patient and keep waiting.

You can do nothing!